Any PH assist with healing?

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Took M1D for 4 weeks and got very impressive strength gains. Was bar curling 135 but I think the strength gain was too fast and it took a toll on my left forearm. Underhand pullups are practically impossible now. Would it work for a muscle/tendon healer as well?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Took M1D for 4 weeks and got very impressive strength gains. Was bar curling 135 but I think the strength gain was too fast and it took a toll on my left forearm. Underhand pullups are practically impossible now. Would it work for a muscle/tendon healer as well?
Gonna have to look into peptides... And even then you might need to take some time off

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How much time off are we talking about? I already did 2 weeks off. Are we talking longer?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long ago was this? How long have you been training? And how old are you?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
How much time off are we talking about? I already did 2 weeks off. Are we talking longer?
I'm sure a pulled muscle can take several weeks. Better to take it easy rather than further injure yourself. You can keep cardio up to stay lean

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I think I understand the discomfort you're feeling, and I suffered the same injury a few years ago. In my experience, it never really goes away, though the discomfort does lessen. It's easily aggravated again, however. I now experience it in both forearms (up in the meaty party on the top side of the forearm, where it meets the elbow, correct?), sometimes with the right hurting more than the left, and sometimes vice versa. I'm always able to work around it however, and if rest doesn't make it better then my advice is to do the same. Just learn to work around it. If you do find a compound that helps heal it completely, hormonal or otherwise, I'd love to hear about it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 month ago. Since 2009. 45.
Ostraine has injury healing property's ..although not a Ph it is Anabolic. Its a SARM. Like a steroid without being one. Its amazing. Very little supresion. Wont give you a lot buy it is hella good at healing

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
up in the meaty party on the top side of the forearm, where it meets the elbow, correct?
Exactly.

If you do find a compound that helps heal it completely, hormonal or otherwise, I'd love to hear about it.
I am doing a 2 month promo from ageforce with their HGH patches. Would like to put it on my forearm all the time but at work I have to scrub in often and don't want it to fall off from getting wet. From what I'm reading even HGH injection take a while so I'm sure I'll have to do more than 2 months.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostraine has injury healing property's ..although not a Ph it is Anabolic. Its a SARM. Like a steroid without being one. Its amazing. Very little supresion. Wont give you a lot buy it is hella good at healing
I heard this too, was hoping it would with my lower back injuries. My only concern is im natural, which is why its a last resort down the line for me.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Will look more into this. Thanks! And it's oral! BONUS! Just have to figure out what kind of pct to use after this.

However blood work from users has shown a slight elevation in serum estradiol levels (which may be one of the factors in its high effectiveness for treating tendon, ligament, and bone injuries or illnesses.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Will look more into this. Thanks! And it's oral! BONUS! Just have to figure out what kind of pct to use after this.
I got blood work after a 16 week run with it. My lh and fsh stayed the same so
....quick as hell recovery. Over the counter is good on ostraine

Erase taken 1 cap a day should suffice on cycle. Remember....if your on it for about 8 weeks your estrogen should be slightly elevated and that's awesome for joints.

Sample pct for ostraine
erase,dpol,inhibit p
good to go!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure about this?

How good is it?

I need a lot of stuff healed.

Tendons,ligaments,muscles,you name it.

Would Osta really help/have you tried this yourself?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I got blood work after a 16 week run with it. My lh and fsh stayed the same so
....quick as hell recovery. Over the counter is good on ostraine

Erase taken 1 cap a day should suffice on cycle. Remember....if your on it for about 8 weeks your estrogen should be slightly elevated and that's awesome for joints.

Sample pct for ostraine
erase,dpol,inhibit p
good to go!
It lowers testosterone very very much.

But LH and FSH really stay the same.

That is very strange.

It should mean that you really should recover very fast - Has your testosterone bounced back quickly?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Exactly.

I am doing a 2 month promo from ageforce with their HGH patches. Would like to put it on my forearm all the time but at work I have to scrub in often and don't want it to fall off from getting wet. From what I'm reading even HGH injection take a while so I'm sure I'll have to do more than 2 months.
What`s the deal with these patches from AgeForce?

They really contain tons of HGH/How are they not illegal?

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What`s the deal with these patches from AgeForce?

They really contain tons of HGH/How are they not illegal?
From the info I've read on it each patch has 25mg or 4 IU's. Supposedly it's a synthetic HGH that's been engineered to be absorbed transdermal. How is it not illegal? No idea. Maybe because it's not injected?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the info I've read on it each patch has 25mg or 4 IU's. Supposedly it's a synthetic HGH that's been engineered to be absorbed transdermal. How is it not illegal? No idea. Maybe because it's not injected?
Not true. Its homeopathic supplement not real gh.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Each HGH patch delivers a transdermal dose of 25 milligrams of HGH (Somatropin) over 8-hours.
Their extra strength HGH patch has this and a homeopathic formula.

This is what I'm getting from their website anyway.

So what you're saying is they're blatantly lying?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Their extra strength HGH patch has this and a homeopathic formula.

This is what I'm getting from their website anyway.

So what you're saying is they're blatantly lying?
Right,they say each patch contains 25mg HGH.

Definitely not homeopathic,if they are not lying.

Anybody?