ANY NEW NATURAL ANABOLICS

SARMS

Awards
Okay, focusing on Natural Anabolics alone then. From strongest to weakest, provided nutrition and training are ideal:

Arachidonic Acid (Proven by studies, can provide lean gains of 3 lbs in one cycle)
HMB (Studies have shown significant increases in LBM, being the metabolite of Leucine to activate mTOR and inhibit proteolysis)
Leucine (Proven by studies to raise mTOR by 16%, can provide lean gains of 1 lb per month)
5a-hydroxy-Laxogenin (Reported to increase protein synthesis by 200%, can provide higher recovery at high dosages due to poor bioavailability)
Epicatechin (Bioflavonoid that inhibit Myostatin, studies have shown this but its real world effects are questionable)
Phosphatidic Acid (Mixed studies that demonstrate its potency)

That's really it for single compounds. As far as natural anabolics go, arachidonic acid is the single most reliable chance of building muscle. Taking into account products like Vector, it may be the strongest of all according to logs. I looked at the ingredients, but until a study is done clearly showing anabolism, I won't be buying into the hype. If it really is the most powerful natural anabolic agent, time will tell. Hope this clear things up

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay, focusing on Natural Anabolics alone then. From strongest to weakest, provided nutrition and training are ideal:

Arachidonic Acid (Proven by studies, can provide lean gains of 3 lbs in one cycle)
HMB (Studies have shown significant increases in LBM, being the metabolite of Leucine to activate mTOR and inhibit proteolysis)
Leucine (Proven by studies to raise mTOR by 16%, can provide lean gains of 1 lb per month)
5a-hydroxy-Laxogenin (Reported to increase protein synthesis by 200%, can provide higher recovery at high dosages due to poor bioavailability)
Epicatechin (Bioflavonoid that inhibit Myostatin, studies have shown this but its real world effects are questionable)
Phosphatidic Acid (Mixed studies that demonstrate its potency)

That's really it for single compounds. As far as natural anabolics go, arachidonic acid is the single most reliable chance of building muscle. Taking into account products like Vector, it may be the strongest of all according to logs. I looked at the ingredients, but until a study is done clearly showing anabolism, I won't be buying into the hype. If it really is the most powerful natural anabolic agent, time will tell. Hope this clear things up
"NEW" Natural Anabolics. I guess you missed that part... again.

SARMS

Awards
I'm giving a summary of natural anabolics for anyone new. Its very simple. I'm quite aware the OP wants NEW anabolics, but he isn't the only forum member.

Ussoccer23

Awards
Thanks SARMS....I am new to the forum and that helped. I was wondering what specific products you could reccomend for a bulk/lean bulk. I have a job that does random drug tests but I assume im fine with most things that arent AAS/ph/sarms etc. I have X Gels but I suffer from ibs/comstipation lol so afraid to run it. I also bought pa7 by hpn.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ALWAYS have bulk citrulline and bulk agmatine on hand. Soon as bulk VASO is available I will have that as well. Very excited to see the pre you are formulating
I use to buy the ingredients in bulk and mix them because it is cheaper that way, but it took up too much space and I always ended u spilling powder in the kitchen. Now I just bite the bullet and buy the Jym supplement work out drink powders. It is expensive, but convenient and has all the ingredients I need at clinical doses.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks SARMS....I am new to the forum and that helped. I was wondering what specific products you could reccomend for a bulk/leam bulk. I have a job that does random drug tests but I assume im fine with most things that arent AAS/ph/sarms etc. I have X Gels but I suffee from ibs/comstipation lol so afraid to run it. I also bought pa7 by hpn.
Most jobs that aren’t sports related generally aren’t going to be testing employees for performance enhancing drugs like AAS, prohormones, or sarms. They are testing for things such as narcotics, recreational drugs, etc.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ARA would probably provide the best results. Haven’t run it personally as the idea of increasing inflammation never sat well with me as systemic inflammation is a major cause of nearly all disease but I am not sure if the inflammation caused by ARA is systemic and a few cycles of it probably won’t make any difference in that area anyways.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SARMS....I am new to the forum and that helped. I was wondering what specific products you could reccomend for a bulk/lean bulk. I have a job that does random drug tests but I assume im fine with most things that arent AAS/ph/sarms etc. I have X Gels but I suffer from ibs/comstipation lol so afraid to run it. I also bought pa7 by hpn.
Have you tried probiotics to combat your ibs issues? I've battled gastrointestinal issues over the years and what I can say has greatly helped me is increasing fiber intake(think whole grain and oat products) and also a good daily source of probiotics. Activia yogurt has an added probiotic strain called Bifidobacterium animalis lactis, which some studies show helps reliveve constipation. I had tried other yogurts but found 2 Activia per day is the most effective. The gut microbiome is a tricky thing and repopulatimg it with good bacteria may take a few weeks. Also reducing inflammation systematically is a good idea but I'm not sure X Gels will negatively affect your GI system.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probiotics I am taking now are helping me greatly! Going to be re-ordering them again and again. Big difference in many ways.

Ussoccer23

Awards
Have you tried probiotics to combat your ibs issues? I've battled gastrointestinal issues over the years and what I can say has greatly helped me is increasing fiber intake(think whole grain and oat products) and also a good daily source of probiotics. Activia yogurt has an added probiotic strain called Bifidobacterium animalis lactis, which some studies show helps reliveve constipation. I had tried other yogurts but found 2 Activia per day is the most effective. The gut microbiome is a tricky thing and repopulatimg it with good bacteria may take a few weeks. Also reducing inflammation systematically is a good idea but I'm not sure X Gels will negatively affect your GI system.
Thank you for the response. Yeah...I take a daily probiotic and benefiber everyday. My gastro tried miralax with no results until I take it for 4 days. I routinely can go 5-6 days without going! Whats funny is the lowest dose of Linzess/Trulance has me running to the bathroom. But I cant seem to go at all on my own. I am getting a colonoscopy very soon.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the response. Yeah...I take a daily probiotic and benefiber everyday. My gastro tried miralax with no results until I take it for 4 days. I routinely can go 5-6 days without going! Whats funny is the lowest dose of Linzess/Trulance has me running to the bathroom. But I cant seem to go at all on my own. I am getting a colonoscopy very soon.
I've had a colonoscopy as well. It sucks when you're younger but better safe than sorry. Good natural remedies for constipation include Prune Juice(just don't drink too much) and Aloe Vera Juice. Wal-Mart sells a gallon of Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Juice for cheap. Take 8-12oz before bed and you should notice benefits.

Ussoccer23

Awards
I've had a colonoscopy as well. It sucks when you're younger but better safe than sorry. Good natural remedies for constipation include Prune Juice(just don't drink too much) and Aloe Vera Juice. Wal-Mart sells a gallon of Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Juice for cheap. Take 8-12oz before bed and you should notice benefits.
Appreciate the advice brother. Any advice o n my best bet for natural anabolics being that my job does intense drug testing?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the advice brother. Any advice o n my best bet for natural anabolics being that my job does intense drug testing?
Look into Astaxanthin supplements. The one I'd recommend is BioAstin by Nutrex-Hawaii. I wouldn't say it's necessarily anabolic but I believe there are studies showing it improves recovery and muscle damage due to oxidative stress. Basically it's one of the best naturally anti inflammatory products on the market. As far as natural anablics go, you could try Follidrone 2.0, it has a few compounds in there that are health friendly and should improve your body composition. The Ecklonia Cava in Follidrone 2 is the powerhouse here. It's a seaweed extract that should help you burn fat and possibly build a little bit of muscle. You could also try buying an Ecklonia Cava Extract as a standalone but Follidrone gives you -(-)Epicatechin as well so that is a plus.

In short, I'd say you should get Astaxanthin + Follidrone 2.0. This should help you create a more anabolic environment that is also highly anti inflammatory.

Ussoccer23

Awards
Look into Astaxanthin supplements. The one I'd recommend is BioAstin by Nutrex-Hawaii. I wouldn't say it's necessarily anabolic but I believe there are studies showing it improves recovery and muscle damage due to oxidative stress. Basically it's one of the best naturally anti inflammatory products on the market. As far as natural anablics go, you could try Follidrone 2.0, it has a few compounds in there that are health friendly and should improve your body composition. The Ecklonia Cava in Follidrone 2 is the powerhouse here. It's a seaweed extract that should help you burn fat and possibly build a little bit of muscle. You could also try buying an Ecklonia Cava Extract as a standalone but Follidrone gives you -(-)Epicatechin as well so that is a plus.

In short, I'd say you should get Astaxanthin + Follidrone 2.0. This should help you create a more anabolic environment that is also highly anti inflammatory.
Wow thanks for the knowledge brother. Everybody seems to really like follidrone so it seems like a great choice. I wonder if I would benefit from Vector as well.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow thanks for the knowledge brother. Everybody seems to really like follidrone so it seems like a great choice. I wonder if I would benefit from Vector as well.
They would stack incredibly well together.

-M

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Folidrone + Vector for the win.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector has DEFINITELY peaked my interest, I'm not going to lie. I've been following a few logs on the product, reading as much as I can and I'm officially sold. I will be picking up a bottle this Friday (pay day).

What is a normal cycle length look like? Something I can run for a very long time or is it recommended for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, etc.?

-Spaz
I suggest at least 8 weeks. Yes it will work in 4 weeks but I think people expect magic in 2 to 4 weeks which isn't a lot of time to build muscle. 8+ is better.
Lots of the guys I know who started are still running it. You can run short burst cycles or run it long term but no pct or cycling necessary.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to open my vector, though I have tried Follidrone and liked it. My only problem being vector having no absorption package. So it’s kinda goading you into purchasing Follidrone with it for that purpose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well to give a little summary of supplements that could be considered anabolic, I'd say the following

PEDs: AAS (Of course), PHs (Weaker), SARMs (Weaker still), Peptides (IGF-1, MGF, GHRPs + GHRH), MK 677(Weakest)

Naturals: Arachidonic Acid (4 studies that show it increases mTOR activity), Leucine (Of course), Glucose Disposal Agents (Indirectly)

I'd like to add Massmax from anecdotal accounts, but I can't find any studies that show the anabolic activity of the ingredients. (Only appetite) That goes for Vector too, nothing proven. Agree?
There is a ton of evidence clinical and anecdotal proving vector works.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have yet to open my vector, though I have tried Follidrone and liked it. My only problem being vector having no absorption package. So it’s kinda goading you into purchasing Follidrone with it for that purpose.
What?? Don't worry bro Vector works just fine on its own.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My current stack.
Vector_ natural anabolic
Follidrone_ natural anabolic
Viron_ test booster. Really boost free test. The combination of vector and Follidrone give you dozens of muscle building compounds.
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flow csrth
Quercetin niacin Co crystsls
Absorption enhancement
Ursolic acid
Catalpol
Loganin
And over a dozen more.
I don't know of anything that compares to that stack in terms of effects but also just volume of active components.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector will work really well regardless but..... Follidrone will for sure improve absorption of multiple components in vector. It's the golden stack.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probiotics: I really like the strains chosen because they target weight loss specifically.

Hyperbiotics Better Body Probiotics for Weight Loss Support 5 Billion CFU 60 Time-Release Tablets

819KvkJCxZL._SY679_.jpg
81WUjnlpCEL._SY679_.jpg

Ussoccer23

Awards
My current stack.
Vector_ natural anabolic
Viron_ test booster. Really boost free test. The combination of vector and Follidrone give you dozens of muscle building compounds.
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flow csrth
Absorption enhancement
Ursolic acid
Catalpol
Loganin
And over a dozen more.
I don't know of anything that compares to that stack in terms of effects but also just volume of active components.
Sounds amazing. I sent you a PM my man.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
so iv tried the vasomax fo rlike 4 workouts now and i havent felt anything from it yet?? i get better pump from high volume

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So these natural anabolics like Vector and FD2 shouldn’t impact libido?

Also, would you stack with something like MassMax XT or would that be way too much?

I have IBS and I take Jarrow EPS daily and it works great!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also, would you stack with something like MassMax XT or would that be way too much?

Naw they shouldn’t impact libido. I would not see a problem stacking either of the 2 with massmax XT considering it’s own ingredients and absorption package it’s go well with vector. Stacking with Follidrone you’d be getting a super dose of epi. And I’ve seen people dosing more than the 3 caps a day so

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

From my experience and the experience of allot of users on this board, both Folidrone and Vector positively effect libido - especially Folidrone.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so iv tried the vasomax fo rlike 4 workouts now and i havent felt anything from it yet?? i get better pump from high volume
Are you on low carb diet or anything? Dose it 45 mins pre and see if that helps. The pump from VasoMax is a deep full feeling pump.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My current stack.
Vector_ natural anabolic
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flow csrth
Absorption enhancement
Ursolic acid
Catalpol
Loganin
And over a dozen more.
That is an impressive, but expensive stack!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lots of guys mention increased Libido with Vector and Increased sexual function with Follidrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is an impressive, but expensive stack!
Its not super expensive. Only 3 products.
The long list is just a few of the components of vector and Follidrone.

boobie45

Awards
Thinking of giving Vector a try but don't know if its worth it for.

1 - I'm still recovering from an injury so can't push 100%
2 - I recently started TRT (not for bb reasons but health reasons)
3 - I'm still kind of low in my muscular development from years of low T + injury
4 - I deal w/ some pain day-to-day w/ stubborn muscle knots (don't know if vector could help here)

Is vector worth it for me or should I eek out muscle memory gains + gains from having higher test?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

3 - I'm still kind of low in my muscular development from years of low T + injury
4 - I deal w/ some pain day-to-day w/ stubborn muscle knots (don't know if vector could help here)

Is vector worth it for me or should I eek out muscle memory gains + gains from having higher test?
- You need to recover. In the mean time you can workout in other ways, no? What injury? Avoid that body part if you can.
- How long on the TRT? Get at least 6 months on TRT before starting anything. (I don't know anyone on it for BB.)
- Your body will remember. I'm 53, and it seems to have a great memory.
- I'm not sure of this. What is this from? If this is muscular there are other 'kneeding tools / rollers' you can use.

I'm on TRT for over a year now, and am using Vector on a cut quite successfully. I added in Follidrone 2.0 and it's even better. I take other supportive for my TRT. Vector is actually a bulker / recomp and it would help you immensely to build muscle while losing fat, or if you have low BF, then you'll grow. It's the best natural anabolic on the market bar none.

I think you have to level off on your TRT first before adding anything but supports for your TRT.
Is it through a clinic or your doctor / endo? What is your TRT protocol?

-M

boobie45

Awards
- You need to recover. In the mean time you can workout in other ways, no? What injury? Avoid that body part if you can.
Yeah i'm mostly recovered & working out 5x per week. I just haven't recovered ALL strength is what I meant to say (partial bicep tear a while ago - distal - no surgery
- How long on the TRT? Get at least 6 months on TRT before starting anything. (I don't know anyone on it for BB.)
2 months
Ill get it back
- I'm not sure of this. What is this from? If this is muscular there are other 'kneeding tools / rollers' you can use.
Mostly posture & mental..

I'm on TRT for over a year now, and am using Vector on a cut quite successfully. I added in Follidrone 2.0 and it's even better. I take other supportive for my TRT. Vector is actually a bulker / recomp and it would help you immensely to build muscle while losing fat, or if you have low BF, then you'll grow. It's the best natural anabolic on the market bar none.
I'm 6'0 161 - don't know BF but don't have developed abs to see them - especially after missing time this past year. I would guess between 12-16% but i just finished a cut/recomp & won't cut for a while. Need to focus on steady mass gains so I have something to show.

I think you have to level off on your TRT first before adding anything but supports for your TRT.
Of course! I'm on 80mg 2x / week (so 160mg weekly) & 500IU HCG w/ my shots (Fertility important for me @ 26)

-M
Replies above brother!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

-M
Hey bro,

Did the Vector cause you increased appetite while on your cut? Heard it does in some people.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is the perfect time bro.
You'll benefit from your test levels rising. Trt will only help.
Vector will help you build muscle and strength.
It's perfect for when you have have had some time off due to injury. I took 6 month off after a recent surgery. I ran a vector stack and was able to drop the fat I gained and rebuild a good deal of muscle. I'm on trt myself. 10 years now.
Still on the Vector, follidrone, viron stack....... It's just too good to want to stop.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro,

Did the Vector cause you increased appetite while on your cut? Heard it does in some people.
I have heard varied reports. Some say hunger was nonstop. Some Dont mention it.
I think it depends on your diet and goals etc.
Vector will cause your body to increase protein synthesis for building muscle and increase glucose uptake so it can make you hungry. But it's worth it because these things also help you lose bodyfat

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro,

For me hunger was up for the whole run. I gained weight while leaning out though so it was all good for me. Went from a 34 waist to 32. While putting on 5ish lbs and essentially eating at maintenance

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hey bro,

Vector caused increased appetite for the first two weeks or so - and then the hunger becomes manageable.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

Yes, but like I stated in another thread I like hunger pangs, and usually ignore them pretty easily. One thing that I have changed is adding in a ketogenic diet this week, and so it has had a positive effect on hunger. Easily satiated. The combination is intriguing to me.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the perfect time bro.
You'll benefit from your test levels rising. Trt will only help.
Vector will help you build muscle and strength.
It's perfect for when you have have had some time off due to injury. I took 6 month off after a recent surgery. I ran a vector stack and was able to drop the fat I gained and rebuild a good deal of muscle. I'm on trt myself. 10 years now.
Still on the Vector, follidrone, viron stack....... It's just too good to want to stop.
Do you cycle the follidrone and Vector or just stay on it?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me hunger was up for the whole run. I gained weight while leaning out though so it was all good for me. Went from a 34 waist to 32. While putting on 5ish lbs and essentially eating at maintenance
Man that is great results! Was the Vector run solo? How many weeks?