ANY NEW NATURAL ANABOLICS

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, but like I stated in another thread I like hunger pangs, and usually ignore them pretty easily. One thing that I have changed is adding in a ketogenic diet this week, and so it has had a positive effect on hunger. Easily satiated. The combination is intriguing to me.
I take Glucomannan fiber pills that kills hunger pains while I cut. It has legit trials behind it too! Hey, it can’t be
be wrong if Dr. Oz recommends it ( joke lol)!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take Glucomannan fiber pills that kills hunger pains while I cut. It has legit trials behind it too! Hey, it can’t be
be wrong if Dr. Oz recommends it ( joke lol)!
I have Glucomannan in the pantry. Ha. I've not really needed to take it, but I have quickly learned the value of FIBER. Let's just say, the train was stuck in the station, and oh boy... thankfully that delay has passed. :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you cycle the follidrone and Vector or just stay on it?
Currently I have been on for a while and don't plan to stop anytime soon.
There is no question my strength is better, endurance is better and I can eat more than normal without gaining fat like I would expect.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently I have been on for a while and don't plan to stop anytime soon.
There is no question my strength is better, endurance is better and I can eat more than normal without gaining fat like I would expect.
Same.