Any Metabolic Rebirth available???

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly as the title states. Going into a cut and I only have half a container of rebirth. dsade do you have any left or anyone have any they are willing to sell?????

ksa0812

Awards
I may have a bottle; I'll look this afternoon.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
I asked this question on their Facebook page at least a couple of months ago, and was told two weeks.

At this point, I would have to say that isn't happening. I've never seen a company have so many issues getting product in. I know the guy has a lot going on, but it's getting old time after time after time.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked this question on their Facebook page at least a couple of months ago, and was told two weeks.

At this point, I would have to say that isn't happening. I've never seen a company have so many issues getting product in. I know the guy has a lot going on, but it's getting old time after time after time.
Yes, it's unfortunate, but we are trying to do the best we can. There are a lot of different products as well as new ideas. Matt has been meeting with investors as well to try and present more options.

But yeah, Matt's health comes first and as one who loves his products, I still care far more about him. So I apologize that there has been some letdown along the way, but trust that we hear you and are doing what we can.

We appreciate all of your business.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The company is MATT. There is no one else but him doing it. With back surgeries, and barely being able to move, i think he deserves som credit. This isn't Muscletech with a R & D department the size of a college graduating class. This is ONE guy, putting out arguably the best products on the market.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I can understand your frustration. But there are retailers out there who carry his products, so not to be a d!ck but im sure you can go there and buy stuff. His shop has deeply discounted direct to consumer prices. IMO evomuse is possibly the best company ive ever dealt with. Matt has always made good any issue that arose and sometimes he will hook it up so much that i know he didnt make any money off it. His company and products are good as gold in my book and ill be supporting them regardless. If i gotta wait a month to get my stuff, so be it. No other company even touches his products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your support, guys.

YOU are the reason Matt does what he does. He genuinely gets pleasure out of seeing customers get the results they want and it's what drives him to go in even when he should be in bed resting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through the warehouse today. Looks like I have a couple of Rebirth if you still want them.

The formula is really in depth, and all of the ingredients aren't easy to get. As they come back into harvest season, I will be able to et a resupply.

Sorry for the delays here, things get really really unbelievably slammed especially with the successes of KetoInduce and BRITE in particular.

Hit me up and I'll cut you a great deal on the 2 I have left.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went through the warehouse today. Looks like I have a couple of Rebirth if you still want them.

The formula is really in depth, and all of the ingredients aren't easy to get. As they come back into harvest season, I will be able to et a resupply.

Sorry for the delays here, things get really really unbelievably slammed especially with the successes of KetoInduce and BRITE in particular.

I had one that I wasn't going to be using for a while that I got him set up with, so hopefully he's at least set for the interim ;)

But I wouldn't pass up a deal to grab more, either lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only have half a tub left. Will be looking for more soon

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say -- I love seeing the guys with the ooooold join dates showing up in the EvoMuse threads. Makes me happy :)
haha I've been here a long time you're right. I remember buying some of the old topicals under I think Avant

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Brilluminati

Awards
Just wanted to say -- I love seeing the guys with the ooooold join dates showing up in the EvoMuse threads. Makes me happy :)
Yeah Im a LONG time lurker...but lots of great info here. I just like to soak it all in. EvoMuse reminds me of what DS Supplements used to be back in the day. Activate Beta ring a bell?

Brilluminati

Awards

I got my package. First, that shipping was fast as hell. OH to FL in one day. Second, tucked in the box was a tub of Metabolic Rebirth! Thats the kind of service that I wish all companies had.

Thanks dsade.