Any longer term users of IGF-1 ???

joshddutton

Awards
I was having a hard time finding posts from people that have used IGF-1 for a year or so. Has anyone used many cycles of IGF-1 alone and what are your results?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Main reason is that it has not been around that long.. the LR3 version that is

joshddutton

Awards
Oh I see .. Im a pretty small guy - 24yrs old - I was wondering if IGF-1 Long would best benefit us skinney ectomorphs since Im assuming we have geneticly lower count of muscle cells. Do ya think it would greatly increase muscle mass especially on the ectomorph body type? When did IGF-1 Long chain come out?

I love the idea of being able to make new muscle cells over making my existing ones bigger!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how long have you been lifting?

joshddutton

Awards
about 9 months but I just moved so I have been out for about a month 1/2. Cant wait to get back in the gym.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would wait on using IGF or anything for while.. just personal opion but you need to get a pretty good idea of what you need to be doing in the gym before getting some major help like IGF-1

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I third it and fourth it, although my usual argument of weighing 2x as much as the smaller members of the class (usually some anorexic cardio bunny) doesn't tend to apply here... but oh well! :D

ManBeast

joshddutton

Awards
So when would you recommend the use of IGF-1? IMO I would start after I couldnt break a stubborn plateau, even with changing workout routines and diet! What do you think?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
So when would you recommend the use of IGF-1? IMO I would start after I reached a stubborn plateau, even with changing workout routines and diet! What do you think?
If you have really thoroughly researched newer diet and training methods then maybe. Personally I'd go through these channels first;

1. talk to a friend or reputable personal trainer that really knows their ****.

2. EAT like you have never eaten before..then eat some more!

3. Experiment with some of the newer supplements out there like G-Plenish, Di-creatine malate et cetera

After all that (this should be several years from now) then start researching PH's. After a few successful cycles then MAYBE you could think about IGF.

bullfx

Awards
Oh I see .. Im a pretty small guy - 24yrs old - I was wondering if IGF-1 Long would best benefit us skinney ectomorphs since Im assuming we have geneticly lower count of muscle cells. Do ya think it would greatly increase muscle mass especially on the ectomorph body type? When did IGF-1 Long chain come out?

I love the idea of being able to make new muscle cells over making my existing ones bigger!
alot of the big guys in the gym were very skinny before, u would be surprised to see how u can change from a skinny kid to a big monster with the right training, diet, and other "supplements" when gains slows down...