Any issues stacking Absolutely Abliderated and Supernova?

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
Long story short, I purchased 2 bottles of Absolutely Abliderated b/c there was a special and I'm always eager to try out a new product. In addition, I have 2 bottles of SuperNova. Been using the Ab Ab for about 2 weeks, and wanted to throw in the SuperNova at some point.

I know they work on different pathways, any reason not to stack them? And since I apply the Ab Ab once daily in the AM, any reason I couldn't apply the first application of SuperNova right after the Ab Ab, and then the second application of SuperNova in the evening (from what I read the dosage for SuperNova is twice daily, while Ab Ab is once/day).

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
If I understand correctly... there's no need to combine because supernova already affects cortisol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, SuperNova is basically the best of all worlds and just does everything. I personally wouldn't combine the two products as I don't think you'll see as much benefit as you would in saving and running at separate times/for a longer duration.

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
Ok thanks guys, that basically sums up why I was asking. Cool, I'll just run through the Ab Ab first, and when I'm done switch over to the SuperNova.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only reason I would combine them would be to apply Ab Ab over the kidney area, where it really seems to be super effective, and Supernova over the rest of the ab area.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
...apply Ab Ab over the kidney area, where it really seems to be super effective...
Would this be the flanks/"love handle" area? I was considering purchasing Supernova, but even when I have visible abs, I still have a problem with fat accumulation in the flanks.

Perhaps Ab^2 would be a better purchasing choice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be the flanks/"love handle" area? I was considering purchasing Supernova, but even when I have visible abs, I still have a problem with fat accumulation in the flanks.

Perhaps Ab^2 would be a better purchasing choice.
Yeah, sort of that back saddlebag area on either side of your spine. For some reason the Abliderate formula just goes to work there.