Any interest in a GW/Clen log from Woman?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just added Clen to my supplement stack and can start a log if there is any interest.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clen - .2 ml on empty stomach
.1 ml 4 hrs later
5 days on, 2 days off
3 g Taurine

GW - 10 mg AM & PM

Carb cycling diet with a high carb day every 4th day.

Lift 6 days a week and cardio at 45 mins 6 days. That just increased from 35 mins. I’ll probably add in HIIT soon.

First day of Clen went well. I didn’t notice any shaking during my workout. I had a great pump but also tried a new BCAA/NO stack that may have contributed.

I did have a cramp in my abdominal muscles last night but I was laughing really hard so it may have been caused by that.

Today is Day Two and it’s my rest day. I feel a little more “hype” than yesterday but not jittery.

I’ve got maybe 8-9 lbs to go on this cut and we’re hoping this helps.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Clen - .2 ml on empty stomach
.1 ml 4 hrs later
5 days on, 2 days off
3 g Taurine

GW - 10 mg AM & PM

Carb cycling diet with a high carb day every 4th day.

Lift 6 days a week and cardio at 45 mins 6 days. That just increased from 35 mins. I’ll probably add in HIIT soon.

First day of Clen went well. I didn’t notice any shaking during my workout. I had a great pump but also tried a new BCAA/NO stack that may have contributed.

I did have a cramp in my abdominal muscles last night but I was laughing really hard so it may have been caused by that.

Today is Day Two and it’s my rest day. I feel a little more “hype” than yesterday but not jittery.

I’ve got maybe 8-9 lbs to go on this cut and we’re hoping this helps.
How long you plan on running it?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good plan. Just the 5 days on 2 days off or you gonna do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In. Wanting to add clen to my current stack as well!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Down 2 lbs soooooo pretty happy. Today is a high day so we’ll see what tomorrow brings. Hoping my GDA does its job!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in. Train with some serious lady lifters and would like to be better informed if they ever ask about supplements like clen.....

Running it myself as well at the moment. At 140 a day I’m shaking like a sh1tting dog but weirdly i quite like it lol

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m in. Train with some serious lady lifters and would like to be better informed if they ever ask about supplements like clen.....

Running it myself as well at the moment. At 140 a day I’m shaking like a sh1tting dog but weirdly i quite like it lol
I anticipate that the shaking will hit when we increase my dosage.

My weight went up with my high day which I’m not happy about but I’m hoping the Clen makes it come off faster before my next high day. But I also have a problem with irregularity (IBS) so that’s also a factor.

This is my first cycle of Clen ever so we’re just taking each day as it comes and ready to adjust as needed.

For reference, I was 119 when I started and bottomed out at 117 before my high day.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How tall are you

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry - I should have included that. I’m 5’2”
No worries! I wouldn’t fret about the scale changing on higher carb days. It fills your muscles with glycogen. It’s expected to have that fluctuation. Maybe switch to weighing once a week at the end of your low carb days. Will give you a better idea of progress.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries! I wouldn’t fret about the scale changing on higher carb days. It fills your muscles with glycogen. It’s expected to have that fluctuation. Maybe switch to weighing once a week at the end of your low carb days. Will give you a better idea of progress.
I’m definitely numbers-focused - sometimes too much. Unfortunately my coach requires daily weigh-ins. He cuts me a break when I’m a week out because he knows how much it stresses me

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I believe the correct term is "Shaking like a dog shytting a peach seed."

Carry on

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m definitely numbers-focused - sometimes too much. Unfortunately my coach requires daily weigh-ins. He cuts me a break when I’m a week out because he knows how much it stresses me
Haha I feel you! I struggle with numbers too!

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something I’m noticing: I’m experiencing more muscle soreness than normal. Is this a side effect of clen that anyone else has experienced?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Something I’m noticing: I’m experiencing more muscle soreness than normal. Is this a side effect of clen that anyone else has experienced?
I didnt have that issue on it. But, maybe someone else can chime in

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you supplementing any potassium with your taurine? Especially with low carbs you may be deficient. Also, how much water are you getting in each day?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you supplementing any potassium with your taurine? Especially with low carbs you may be deficient. Also, how much water are you getting in each day?
No potassium - I’ll look into adding that. I’m getting at least a gallon of plain water every day.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No potassium - I’ll look into adding that. I’m getting at least a gallon of plain water every day.
Yeah a multi would even work. Especially with cutting, it’s easy to be lacking in one area or another. Should be good on the water though!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah a multi would even work. Especially with cutting, it’s easy to be lacking in one area or another. Should be good on the water though!
Thanks so much. I’m relatively new to all of this and at 47, it’s a constant learning process to find what works for an old woman.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in. Looking for ideas to get my wife back in shape after our latest/last baby

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I’m using coconut water to keep my potassium up.....great for hydration and the one day I didn’t have any I started to cramp up.

I’m also banging in 6g of taurine a day.....

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regarding timing of my doses: during the week my first dose is around 3:45 am and I hit the gym about 5 am. Second dose is at 8:00 am-ish after I’m done. I’ve read a lot of advice to not take too close to a workout but I’ve not had a problem yet.

Newth

Awards
Nice to see a lady logging.
At 43 and returning after a long layoff it is good to find so much info available so easily.
Clen is recommended at 80mcg max for men due to potential heart issues, you may want to find out about female dosing maximum to be safe if you haven't. I was a fan of the 5d on 2d off as it ment I didn't have off weeks at work.

Buying a cheap PPM(Part-Per-Million) meter from Amazon etc and using sea or pink salt to make your drinking water around 200ppm will help a lot with electrolyte balance and cramping too.

Good luck with things.

Newth

Awards

It's a different animal at high doses hay.
Are you using any vasodilators when lifting?

Newth

Awards
Nope not while lifting. Only addition is ket just before bed
If your using higher doses I would recommend using a nitrate/arganine/citruline malate type product to keep BP on the lower side while lifting heavy, unless you have low BP.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to see a lady logging.
At 43 and returning after a long layoff it is good to find so much info available so easily.
Clen is recommended at 80mcg max for men due to potential heart issues, you may want to find out about female dosing maximum to be safe if you haven't. I was a fan of the 5d on 2d off as it ment I didn't have off weeks at work.

Buying a cheap PPM(Part-Per-Million) meter from Amazon etc and using sea or pink salt to make your drinking water around 200ppm will help a lot with electrolyte balance and cramping too.

Good luck with things.
Thanks! I’m going to check out the salt water idea for sure!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check ins today and my coach is very happy with my progress. After 5 days I’m down 3 lbs. even still, he’s cut back my carbs on low days to a total of 66g at just over 1,100 kcal. I’m devastated - lol!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ket just before bed? As in ketamine? Or what is that you're talking about lol
Haha, God no, I’m not that ducking crazy

Ketotifen.....cleans the receptors and makes clen more effective

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your using higher doses I would recommend using a nitrate/arganine/citruline malate type product to keep BP on the lower side while lifting heavy, unless you have low BP.
I do a lot of cardio and use garlic and Hawthorne berry for bp- test it often and it’s always within range

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Haha, God no, I’m not that ducking crazy

Ketotifen.....cleans the receptors and makes clen more effective
Oh ok i was thinking thats a little hardcore just to go to bed lol

Newth

Awards
Check ins today and my coach is very happy with my progress. After 5 days I’m down 3 lbs. even still, he’s cut back my carbs on low days to a total of 66g at just over 1,100 kcal. I’m devastated - lol!
Today is my third day back on intermittent fasting.
Third day without my mid-morning pineapple glazed donut also:/

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is my third day back on intermittent fasting.
Third day without my mid-morning pineapple glazed donut also:/
I haven’t had a donut in three years. Maple frosted is my favorite but I’m now intrigued by the thought of pineapple.

Newth

Awards
I haven’t had a donut in three years. Maple frosted is my favorite but I’m now intrigued by the thought of pineapple.
Funny thing is you can't taste the pineapple, lol, just a lightly glazed donut really.
I've been using it as my daily comfort food for about six months. Time to break some habits.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last two days have been my “off days” and I don’t really feel any different. My weight continues to go down. Today is high day so it will spike again tomorrow. In a week or two (I’d have to look at my calendar) I’m also going to add Ostarine to the mix.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really neat log/thread........keep kicking ass and taking names....actually don't worry about the names

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m back to experiencing IBS symptoms and my weight is going up. I know it’s not fat gain but it’s still a mind fck. Hoping the remedies kick in and this resolves.