Any interest in a GW/Clen log from Woman?

FYI777

Awards
I will definitely try Clen again after a break. I seem to adapt really easily so I’m looking forward to starting over with it.

I don’t take anything (that I’m aware of) for vascularity. I think it’s mostly because I’m old and have thinner skin - LOL!!
I start like so and stay like so-----

Monday---20 mcg.
Tuesday--20 mcg.

Wensday-off
Thursday-off

Friday-----20mcg.
Saturday-20mcg

Sunday---off
Monday---off

ect.....ect......
2days on-2days off.........continue long as desired/needed

Last edited:
Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 5 days on/2 off. I’ll go back on in a few weeks as I get closer to last show day. I take magnesium just generally but added in taurine to help with cramping. Increased it as I increased clen and kept cramping to a minimum.

FYI777

Awards
Waiting for my sup order ...in the mean time I picked up 16oz.epsom salts(mag sulfate) at dollar store they sometimes have mag citrate....
Please GDA is?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waiting for my sup order ...in the mean time I picked up 16oz.epsom salts(mag sulfate) at dollar store they sometimes have mag citrate....
Please GDA is?
Oh sorry - glycogen disposal agent. I used it in my high carb days.

FYI777

Awards
From those pics I would have thought you were 28 .....but you reminded me to take my GDA's chromium pic+vanadium sulfate...sometimes with cinnamon bark....

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did the show go?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final show done. Really happy with the results of incorporating clen this prep - would use it again.
IMG_8457.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You look amazing! Great work!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job! At 47 your physique is phenomenal.

Glow

Awards
Just following the log, it's kind of getting interesting and I think I am getting hooked. Post more and I see if I can join you.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just following the log, it's kind of getting interesting and I think I am getting hooked. Post more and I see if I can join you.
I am done with shows for the year so now I’m trying to start a reverse diet and begin to bulk. Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated!!