Any great experiencie with PowerFULL? of USPLABS

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
YES! Excellent product. I take 2 capsules of HyperdrolX2 and 2 capsules of powerfull before bed and have the best sleep ever! I've also been throwing glycobol in the mix lately, but HDX2+Powerfull is the most anabolic sleep you'll ever have :)

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
thanks!
is mucuna pruriens only ? or any ingredient more?

my next stack, in few days... mass fx + hyperdrol x2 and I think, add super cissus and powerfull... or other product ?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
thanks!

my next stack, in few days... mass fx + hyperdrol x2 and I think, add super cissus and powerfull... or other product ?
Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 is a great stack, you will not be disappointed. Supercissus is a great addition to any stack, and powerfull 2 caps before bed is good as well. Looks like you have a great setup, good luck

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i found i sleep so deep its amazing, plus my skin looks heaps clearer and better tone after taking it for a few weeks

tom28215

Awards
I have to add my two cents to this..I love PowerFULL...My sleep was awesome, pre workout it really got me pumped for some reason(although im feeling that was in my head) I love the stuff I worked harder on it and slept amazing..I recommend it

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
I don't use powerfull atm but I recommended it to a friend who is now my supplement guinea pig...
He's been taking it for 3 weeks. He says the sleep from it is incredible (he's able to sleep the whole 8 hours) and his concentration / focus has really boosted. But the dude doesn't gym properly (due to lack of discipline) so I can't comment on the results of his "gym progress"..

but considering the majority of GH and test is produced during the sleep, I'd say it is working effectively for him.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
thanks!

I dug this old thread up to make a recent point.

Good question. I did request that USPlabs give a clear answer about what exactly PowerFull is. Is it dopa decarboxylase inhibitor isolated from Mucana, is it Mucana pruriens form of L-dopa. What exactly it it.

The stack sounds interesting for sure.

Pity they weren't all Primordial reps.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I currently use it. It helps me stay in deep sleep good. Dreams are also more intense. It does seem to make me lathargic when I take it beofre bed, however I dont always fall asleep fast. (I have always had this problem.) It helps with when I do fall asleep to keep me there in deep sleep.

The bottle reccomends using it on workout days pre workout then again before bed. I have only used it pre workout once, didnt notice anything. I take it before bed 5-6 times a week.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I currently use it. It helps me stay in deep sleep good. Dreams are also more intense. It does seem to make me lathargic when I take it beofre bed, however I dont always fall asleep fast. (I have always had this problem.) It helps with when I do fall asleep to keep me there in deep sleep.

The bottle reccomends using it on workout days pre workout then again before bed. I have only used it pre workout once, didnt notice anything. I take it before bed 5-6 times a week.
and skin??

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dug this old thread up to make a recent point.

Good question. I did request that USPlabs give a clear answer about what exactly PowerFull is. Is it dopa decarboxylase inhibitor isolated from Mucana, is it Mucana pruriens form of L-dopa. What exactly it it.

The stack sounds interesting for sure.

Pity they weren't all Primordial reps.
I would like to know the MOA also.I tried it when it first came out and all it did was make me extremely lethargic.In theory,wouldn`t a dopamine enhancer have the opposite effect?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely notice the deeper sleep but usually don't sleep as long when using it. Quality is better though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a bottle back in April/May and it was great! PF 2-3 pre-workout plus 2 pre bed was a great combo. I noticed great intra-set recovery, ability to do more reps at higher weight, and definitely had positive recomp effects as well. The sleep is something else, especially if you dose 3; good luck waking up for the tornado coming through your bedroom! Highly recommend it but the bottle goes fast if you dose 5-6 pills a day doing a 5 on/2 off split. Either way, great addition to the USP product line.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Never used it as recommended, just as a bedtime supp. Didn't put me to sleep, but when I fell asleep I was OUT. Felt great in the morning and had some crazy dreams.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know the MOA also.I tried it when it first came out and all it did was make me extremely lethargic.In theory,wouldn`t a dopamine enhancer have the opposite effect?
Yes, it would. It is curious then what it is doing.

What is happening here is USP are protecting their R&D by trade secret hence the failiure to forward any response.

Primordial on the other hand are completely upfront about what their product does.

I am deeply puzzled about what this product is up to.

The only hormone that makes you sleepy and promotes deep sleep is melatonin. I am completely mystified.

Whatever I thought this was doing it is not. Whatever is going on here it ain't much related to what Mucana puriens is thought to be doing.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Never used it as recommended, just as a bedtime supp. Didn't put me to sleep, but when I fell asleep I was OUT. Felt great in the morning and had some crazy dreams.
Thanks! Hmm...

What you've got is
1. stage 3 sleep - this is the dream stuff
2. Stage 4 sleep - deep sleep

You guys are wanting deep sleep this is when you've got restorative / anabolic stuff going on and when GH is thought to be released. Vivid dreams isn't necessarily the thing you want but waking up feeling 'great' is suggesting you're staying in deep sleep longer.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
not is a joke, with mucuna pruriens, i have a crazy dreams, very really.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Hmm...

What you've got is
1. stage 3 sleep - this is the dream stuff
2. Stage 4 sleep - deep sleep

You guys are wanting deep sleep this is when you've got restorative / anabolic stuff going on and when GH is thought to be released. Vivid dreams isn't necessarily the thing you want but waking up feeling 'great' is suggesting you're staying in deep sleep longer.
Exactly, seems like every hour of sleep you get is more valuable. I can sleep for 6 hours and feel like I've slept for a full 8-9 hours.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly, seems like every hour of sleep you get is more valuable. I can sleep for 6 hours and feel like I've slept for a full 8-9 hours.
That's what I was trying to say I sleep less but it doesn't feel like it.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
not is a joke, with mucuna pruriens, i have a crazy dreams, very really.
Okay I see they've pulled out some sort of plant sterol from it.

Mucana puriens is classical used for its high content of L-dopa. PowerFull has nothing to do with L-dopa.

Looks good though.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GREAT recovery, that is for sure noted, I think for the effects of better complexion to kick in, takes weeks of continous use.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
^ agreed on the recovery... I find myself a little less sore the next day, along with AWESOME sleep... especially when dosed with hyperdrol x2 and glycobol before bed!