Any good new cortisol blockers/"hormone regulars" out?

CJNator

Awards
So my mother has 2 weeks until her show, she and I believe her cortisol is high/hormones are irregular and we were wondering if there's anything new to help her out? I'll be probably getting reduce xt but I'm wondering if anything new is out that has more functions and/or is better.

shaiblake7

Awards
So my mother has 2 weeks until her show, she and I believe her cortisol is high/hormones are irregular and we were wondering if there's anything new to help her out? I'll be probably getting reduce xt but I'm wondering if anything new is out that has more functions and/or is better.
Im interested to found out i know you need more like at supplement very interested if anyone have at good resolution on thus

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Laxogenin reduces cortisol and it's non hormonal. Shoots protein synthesis through the roof too.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Gw 501516 has those cortisol control properties

Mykoe

Awards
Iv heard GW was good as well. Plan to use in my PCT

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS have one of the best cortisol blockers out there. Laxogen is another choice and there are several products you can get that have that.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Legion Invictus FTW.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ps and kms 66 ftw

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you can find any - Evomuse Abliderate Ammo.

My only data point for it is very subjective - but when I used 11-KT at 375 mg before bed (transdermal), I was out like a light and got great sleep. The lower cortisol, in other words, gave me great sleep.

Two caps of Ammo gives me similar sleep to 375 mg of transdermal 11-KT. Sure that is a double dose of Ammo, but it's a pretty hefty dose of 11-KT too.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for Invictus. You can find some at NP, last time I checked. You can do a search through the retailer sites that sponsor AM pretty quickly to see where the best deal is.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Reduce XT or Iron Legion Invictus get my vote.

2 weeks may be cutting it fine though. If she has never used a cortisol blocker during prep, maybe leave it out for now. You don't want to play with something this close to a comp unless you think she really needs it.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Ashwagandha (KSM-66) and Novedex XT may help with lowering cortisol.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions Reduce XT. The gold standard for cortisol control supplements.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most "cortisol" products did nothing for me, but I do see noticeable results from arimistane, I start seeing changes quickly too

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think it drink it has tones of stuff for stress check them out.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything you can take DAILY for high stress? My cortisol is 29! I've tried reduce xt, L-Theanine(mild effect), KSM-66(Works if used 4 times a month tops), Rhodiola, Saint John's wart and Valerian Root. Valerian Root is the only thing that comes close, but it makes me fall asleep. I need something that won't affect BP and I can take during the day. Longjack affects my BP.
I was considering trying the following:
Passion Flower
Schizandra Extract
Magnolia Extract
Saffron Extract 2% Safranal
Relora

CJNator

Awards
Anything you can take DAILY for high stress? My cortisol is 29! I've tried reduce xt, L-Theanine(mild effect), KSM-66(Works if used 4 times a month tops), Rhodiola, Saint John's wart and Valerian Root. Valerian Root is the only thing that comes close, but it makes me fall asleep. I need something that won't affect BP and I can take during the day. Longjack affects my BP.
I was considering trying the following:
Passion Flower
Schizandra Extract
Magnolia Extract
Saffron Extract 2% Safranal
Relora
There's a KSM extract that promotes energy rather than tiredness.

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check in on her sleep quality. If she is not sleeping well then her cortisol levels will remain high. In the short term you could have her supplement with melatonin before bed which will naturally let cortisol decrease and promote more fat loss and I'm guessing less inflamation/water retention.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
My favs are 7-keto, ashwaganda, and high doses of vitamin C

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For the price you can't beat Veinquish which has a healthy dose of both 7-keto and Ashwagandha.