Any good mood enhancers???

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been looking into something like mood enhancers. Works been getting pretty crazy lately and when I get home I'm mentally and physically drained. I do my thing when Its gym, but other than that, Im pretty shot. One reason Im asking is that Im sober. So long gone are the days I would pick some beer and a bag a weed and get my "Stress be gone" on. I dont NEED anyhting. I would just be nice to kinda get relaxed.
I looked into Phenibut, but was reading something about negative effects.
Anywho. Any help would be great. Thanks people.:love:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SEX!! It releases the "happy" endorphens in your brain and physically and mentally puts you in a better mood.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might check out Lucidrol if you haven't already.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thanks man. Looks pretty good. Planet has a BOGO. May have to try it out

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Try Pramipexole. Works GREAT for me, but it's also indicated medically, so there may be a difference there. But I hear D2/D3 and other Dopamine agonists cause mood elevation, and conveniently, Prami works very well in liquid *cough* *cough* :D. Something to look into I s'pose!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Thanks. Checking into them now!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Rx in the right context, but taking something like pramipexole as a perk up is just the start of a slippery slope in my mind. Perhaps some ALCAR + 5:1 Piracetam:Aniracetam and maybe a smidge of good ol' caffeine. Some deep breathing/destressing stuff after work might also help :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Rx in the right context, but taking something like pramipexole as a perk up is just the start of a slippery slope in my mind. Perhaps some ALCAR + 5:1 Piracetam:Aniracetam and maybe a smidge of good ol' caffeine. Some deep breathing/destressing stuff after work might also help :)
Yeah, just realized what it was. Not sure if I want to take that.lol.
I do try deep breathing. Works alot of the time. Thanks stevoph. Ill che4ck right now into ALCAR + 5:1 Piracetam:Aniracetam

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aniracetam might be in short supply, just according to what somebody posted in our NP forums. Piracetam and some other nootropics might do the trick; just do some reading on nootropics.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I can see that. Just something to look into, there are a lot of benefits to taking it, and not too many sides to look out for as long as you raise the dose properly, and start at a low enough dose. But, I definitely understand where you're coming from, and I've always wanted to try the alcar/plcar and other mood enhancers! I hear they're great!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Daily St. Johns Wart works pretty good for me.

Non daily: Theanine, Phenibut.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try Pramipexole. Works GREAT for me, but it's also indicated medically, so there may be a difference there. But I hear D2/D3 and other Dopamine agonists cause mood elevation, and conveniently, Prami works very well in liquid *cough* *cough* :D. Something to look into I s'pose!
I agree.Prami works very well and is easily obtained.Just do not dose it too high.The stuff can knock you on your a** if you do.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think Phenibut works great. I love it. A good friend of mine (thebigt) is a huge fan of it also. A very cost effective option in my opinion.

Here is the link to ours on NutraPlanet if you want to give it a look.

SNS Phenibut XT

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point.It was somewhat irresponsible for me to recommend prami to someone who does not have a specific need for it.Playing with an rx like this can definitely be a slippery slope if one is not prepared for the ride this stuff can take you on.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Good point.It was somewhat irresponsible for me to recommend prami to someone who does not have a specific need for it.Playing with an rx like this can definitely be a slippery slope if one is not prepared for the ride this stuff can take you on.
Ah, but what a fun ride it is!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its all good man. Its just, I am a recovering addict, so with that being said, this may not be the "right" choice for me. Looks good though.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I understand. I just quit a pretty nasty Oxycontin addiction, and I was pretty concerned about it as well. Definitely don't do anything to affect your sobriety, because sobriety really is awesome after a while. Hope you find what you're looking for!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother. I hope so too. And yeah, I have a year and about 2 months sober, and loving every minute of it

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking into something like mood enhancers. Works been getting pretty crazy lately and when I get home I'm mentally and physically drained. I do my thing when Its gym, but other than that, Im pretty shot. One reason Im asking is that Im sober. So long gone are the days I would pick some beer and a bag a weed and get my "Stress be gone" on. I dont NEED anyhting. I would just be nice to kinda get relaxed.
I looked into Phenibut, but was reading something about negative effects.
Anywho. Any help would be great. Thanks people.:love:
Ive been there.. something that works consistently but does take some practice is meditation and self-hypnosis. If you go to youtube and type hypnosis in the search, there are a ton of videos that combine tones with hypnotic patterns, they work and theyre free.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man,. I actually learned some of that last year in rehab. Almost forgot about it. Good lookin Bro!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Product Reviews 2
TyMan14 General Chat 33
Anabolics 6
Supplements 62