Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Would this stack with TTA or would that be too many PPAR agonists?
I would say it would be fine. Not necessary of course, as Lipomorph should be extremely effective on its own, but it could help. No need to use a huge dose or anything 500-1000mg should do it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it looks like it. 4 Bottles @ 3 caps is ~12 weeks, so it's not exactly cheap.
Def not cheap. But most likely worth it.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
Would this stack with TTA or would that be too many PPAR agonists?
I'm stacking them both with no ill side effects to speak of except bloat from TTA. This is 3rd week of my cycle and almost the 2nd week since adding in LipoMorph. Love the "menthol" burps.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stacking them both with no ill side effects to speak of except bloat from TTA. This is 3rd week of my cycle and almost the 2nd week since adding in LipoMorph. Love the "menthol" burps.
You forgot the most important part! RESULTS??

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
You forgot the most important part! RESULTS??
Too soon to pinpoint results from lipomorph but I have noticed since taking a cap with dinner that I'm sweating heading into bed time. I'm on 3 caps a day as well. Overall I'm down 10lbs since starting my cut 3 weeks ago with alphamine/myosynergy/TTA.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too soon to pinpoint results from lipomorph but I have noticed since taking a cap with dinner that I'm sweating heading into bed time. I'm on 3 caps a day as well. Overall I'm down 10lbs since starting my cut 3 weeks ago with alphamine/myosynergy/TTA.
Thanks! Sounds like you're off to a great start. Keep us updated.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Incredible progress!

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
I'm dropping the TTA to better gauge the effects of LipoMorph. I probably will run it about 12 weeks, maybe a little more.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Octopamine HCL is a stimulant.
From what I know, it is considered a stimulant, however has selective binding for b3 receptors, so it won't present much of a stim effect.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't felt any type of stim feeling from this. If it has an effect, it's incredibly subtle.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes me sweat easier I feel, but no stim feeling. I've been on a stim break before I started AND I'm using adrenosurge so I'm sure I'd notice a stim feeling if there was one.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember Syntrax Beta 3. It was Octopamine HCL. I used it and never felt any kind of stim affect from it.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I remember Syntrax Beta 3. It was Octopamine HCL. I used it and never felt any kind of stim affect from it.

I used straight octopamine i in 1994 running high school track, it was touted as an endurance/performance supplement...it didn't do anything for me back then either.

Now I feel old :)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I used straight octopamine i in 1994 running high school track, it was touted as an endurance/performance supplement...it didn't do anything for me back then either.

Now I feel old :)
I think it's fair to say octopamine disappointed a lot of people and doesn't seem to do much on its own. It's included here as component part of a wider formula with more realistic expectations about the role it will play. BAIBA is the real star of the show in the formula, and most of the rest of the ingredients are supporting players.

whyteboi

Awards
So... after incorporating this into my diet, I went from pooping once every 2-4 days to pooping every day. Pretty sure out of all the supps I'm taking (XIKT, TTA, Formeron, Follidrone, ALCAR, Lipomorph, Alphamine), this has the most pronounced effect. At 180 pounds, if I feel I'm going to have a bad diet, I'll take 2 with each meal. Usually I do 2 for lunch, 1 for dinner.

I'm impressed!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Lipomorph for about a week. I have had some pretty nasty GI issues due to a virus and have only made it to the gym once. On top of that I have had to scrap my Keto diet and have been eating like **** due to my stomach issues so IM bloated as hell.

Weighed myself today and I actually managed to lose a pound. I get hot after each dosing (taking 3 a day). I can't wait to see what this does once I can get back in the gym and back on keto!
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/83526-antaeus-labs-introduces-lipomorph/?p=1376905

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really need to try this and Thunderbolt. Just asked my retailer of choice to pick up your line :)

Using Achilles and Talos now.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
I've been using the Tbolt. I love it. Great pump from it.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell u that I am on my second day and I am feeling very hot for a few hours after each dose.
It leaves... some heat after taking it.
I have noticed since taking a cap with dinner that I'm sweating heading into bed time.
It makes me sweat easier I feel, but no stim feeling.
my body temp definitely feels like it has picked up and in the past week or two definitely I am feeling extra lean (maybe coincidental?)
I get hot after each dosing (taking 3 a day).
Most of the feedback mentions feeling hot, which is exactly what LipoMorph's intended to do. Even a small increase in body temperature has a significant effect on energy metabolism. According to some sources, an increase in body temp of 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit will raise BMR by seven percent.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
luckily have my 3 bottles coming in today! Hopefully this will help curp the gains from my vaca coming up too

henryv

Awards
  • Established
luckily have my 3 bottles coming in today! Hopefully this will help curp the gains from my vaca coming up too
It should be pretty good for an enforced layoff since BAIBA is something of an "exercise mimetic".

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I should have jumped on this. Will have to grab some when it comes back. The focu alone is worth the price tag.

IFN15

Awards
Im currently using lipomorph at 3 caps/ with lean xtreme and eca elite been on the lipomorph for 2 weeks now definitely notice a difference in the tightness in the abdominal areas. Hoping this stack gets that last bit off lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for price to go down a bit. Dying to try this

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesnt sound like your dying to try this if your priority is the price, which aint bad to begin with lol.
I am. Lol just because I don't want to spend the cash doesn't mean I don't want to. Lol. $42 is pretty pricey IMO

Reactions: ax1

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn this stuff is good. My diet hasn't really been on point and about 4 weeks into the run at 3 caps a day (I weigh around 190), I can see my top two abs (which I haven't seen in awhile). It's sort of sad that my diet hasn't been on point, but this stuff definitely works. I still have around 8 weeks left to go....so I'm glad I stocked up on bottles. I think this stuff is more effective (or seemingly more effective) for people with higher BF%. I'm not a lardass by any means, but I'm not ripped like most of you guys...

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
I'm getting the same results as above. Ive been following IIFYM so while I have been hitting macros and calories, I still throw in whatever I want from time to time. I'm now at 209 lbs with a big difference in definition around the shoulder area. I seem to lose body fat from head to toe with the last place being thighs/hips. Still at 3 caps a day.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
While it definitely may be worth 42 or even 44 bucks!!! I just saw it for 36 on a site lol

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any one having sides with it was going to run 4 a day along with my other things.nausea,poops,headache ect?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Damn this stuff is good. My diet hasn't really been on point and about 4 weeks into the run at 3 caps a day (I weigh around 190), I can see my top two abs (which I haven't seen in awhile). It's sort of sad that my diet hasn't been on point, but this stuff definitely works. I still have around 8 weeks left to go....so I'm glad I stocked up on bottles. I think this stuff is more effective (or seemingly more effective) for people with higher BF%. I'm not a lardass by any means, but I'm not ripped like most of you guys...
I'm getting the same results as above. Ive been following IIFYM so while I have been hitting macros and calories, I still throw in whatever I want from time to time. I'm now at 209 lbs with a big difference in definition around the shoulder area. I seem to lose body fat from head to toe with the last place being thighs/hips. Still at 3 caps a day.
thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you're both enjoying it.

Any one having sides with it was going to run 4 a day along with my other things.nausea,poops,headache ect?
The maximum recommended dosage is 3 caps a day. For one thing, if you exceed that, you'll exceed the upper intake level for vitamin A. Rather than running it higher, we recommend running it longer instead.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you're both enjoying it. The maximum recommended dosage is 3 caps a day. For one thing, if you exceed that, you'll exceed the upper intake level for vitamin A. Rather than running it higher, we recommend running it longer instead.
Oh ill run 3 than. Just asked cause it says 4 a day maximum on bottle

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since Im 250lbs, Im taking 3 a day. Started yesterday... gets me farting a bit lol, which I dont mind bc it means I feel less bloated lmao.

Really looking forward to seeing how this works for me. Gives me slight acid reflux, but with a very pleasant menthol taste haha. Im accustomed to the most hardcore of "supplements" so Im not one to let sides bother me. I'll report back once I start feeling some effects.

Dersu86

Awards
are any pauses in taking this needed (every 8 weeks) or can this be taken year-round?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Really?. I thought one of the reps had said that you could run it daily. Maybe I'm mistaken.
12 weeks (then take a month or so off) is a good general, cautious suggestion. It's what we recommend, but we wouldn't call you crazy if you wanted to run it for longer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really?. I thought one of the reps had said that you could run it daily. Maybe I'm mistaken.
What Henry said.

But if I'm not mistaken it takes a while for browning, so I don't see anyone doing it for only 4 weeks IMO. 8-12 and 12 being the best run. I could probably see another 4 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This with BRITE will be amazing