Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Aver, I have suffered some of the same I'm thinking you have: stims can give me more anxiety, mess with my sleep and make me crash, all which leads to (possibly a small) increase in average calorie intake. If that increase is even 5% it could totally offset any effect from the stimulant. To note is that all of these essentially work by messing with your energy balance (I.e. your caloric expenditure). Lipomorph on the other hand is a completely different approach.

aver4581

Awards
Yep those stimulants among other recreational stuff. I do experience all those things and taking a pre workout really makes my workouts worse.

I went a bit nuts on the supplements recently but it is a different approach.

Will be using Lipomporph with Oneromancer. Then after that bottle I will be using Evomuse Ammo/Evomuse Epitome followed by 2 months of the new DCP. Lets see how the non stimulant approach pans out...

aver4581

Awards
Not feeling a whole lot so far on lipo been about 5 days. No bodyheat. Bit of menthol uncomfort but nothing that is that bad. Hopefully see results after 2 weeks. Going to take 3 to 4 a day

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Not feeling a whole lot so far on lipo been about 5 days. No bodyheat. Bit of menthol uncomfort but nothing that is that bad. Hopefully see results after 2 weeks. Going to take 3 to 4 a day
Maybe wait until you're done with 2 weeks before upping?
Any changes in weight or appearance?

aver4581

Awards
Area around my top abs and rib cage has leaned out for sure but bottom stomach fat and lower back still remains. Adding in evomuse brite this weekend plus some HIIT to get things going

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Area around my top abs and rib cage has leaned out for sure but bottom stomach fat and lower back still remains. Adding in evomuse brite this weekend plus some HIIT to get things going
Sounds like a great plan! I've heard good things about their product. For added BAIBA, we also carry a standalone under the Modular Series line. Let us know how it goes with the extra umpph.

aver4581

Awards
Will do! I have been really enjoying the oneromancer. Fav sleep supp. Admittedly I also have epitome, ammo and dcp coming in too. Is there such thing as overkill for a non stim stack :p

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks on Lipomorph,Shift and ignit3, so far so good. Lipomorph is really good at appetite suppressing and the sweats are legit.

keithbishop

Awards
Sounds like a great plan! I've heard good things about their product. For added BAIBA, we also carry a standalone under the Modular Series line. Let us know how it goes with the extra umpph.

I am doing just the opposite. Polished off bottle #1 of Brite yesterday and started Lipomorph along with bottle #2 today.

I have some Baiba to stack with Brite in the near future, too.

Love the long term prospects of all 3 supplements.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I read someplace a new version of Lipomorph is in the works?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is the water retention issue with Baiba legit? I think that is why I am looking a little washed out/bloated from the Baiba

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really ? I hope it will not contain any capsaicin analog..
I just got in a new bottle and its got in it a new ingredient named dihydromyricetin. Ive looked it up and really the only thing I can find is that it is good for hangovers. Not sure what capacity it has in the formula though. Would be nice to know what it adds to lipomorph.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I just got in a new bottle and its got in it a new ingredient named dihydromyricetin. Ive looked it up and really the only thing I can find is that it is good for hangovers. Not sure what capacity it has in the formula though. Would be nice to know what it adds to lipomorph.
Is it a 120 capsules bottle ? As far as I can see they are using this ingridient as glucose and lipid metabolism agent

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it a 120 capsules bottle ? As far as I can see they are using this ingridient as glucose and lipid metabolism agent
That makes sense though as I hadnt eaten in a while and I definitely felt a drop in my blood sugar.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can any reps help me I placed a order and have a issue with my order, I emailed them but haven't had a response.