Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Would there stacking this with BRITE make it even more effective?
They would likely have additive effects, yeah. [Potentially] potentiating stacking options could include things like BRITE, L-Carnitine, Ursolic Acid, or BHB (Ketoforce).

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Achilles 3 months without break there is no information about cycling or not should I use this staff for example 3 months on one off or just cut the dosage to 2 cap a day I know I just a herb but I'm worry about safety
3 months on 1 off sounds fine, and quite sensible.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My lipomorph just got in. I'll start dosing tomorrow :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone logging this?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Anyone logging this?
Not to my knowledge. The only feedback so far is:

Well I can tell u that I am on my second day and I am feeling very hot for a few hours after each dose. Too early to really determine if any fat loss is happening or not.
which would suggest that it's working as intended.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to my knowledge. The only feedback so far is:

which would suggest that it's working as intended.
Was there in house testing with this and if so, can you share any results users had?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to my knowledge. The only feedback so far is: which would suggest that it's working as intended.
Gotcha. You guys need loggers. I'm willing to log it if u need someone.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Wow you sure can smell and feel the menthol in this! It leaves a very odd cooling feeling in my stomach along with some heat after taking it. This should be a fun few weeks with Lipomorph.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone log it!!!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell u that I am on my second day and I am feeling very hot for a few hours after each dose. Too early to really determine if any fat loss is happening or not.
Update:
I can certainly say that after just about a week I am having appetite suppression for sure. In a good way. Just not thinking about food and when I do eat I get full quickly.

Also starting to notice some fat loss for sure.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
I'm stacking this with 11KT from Iron legion and am noticing significant recomp effects. Bodyweight is staying at around 170 - 173 lbs not limiting carbs at all and still remaining lean. So far I haven't noticed any thermogenic effects after taking the Lipomorph.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking this with 11KT from Iron legion and am noticing significant recomp effects. Bodyweight is staying at around 170 - 173 lbs not limiting carbs at all and still remaining lean. So far I haven't noticed any thermogenic effects after taking the Lipomorph.
Interesting one of our other users reported a feeling of increased body temperature. That doesn't mean its not working for you. While it is sometimes nice to feel sides to know that something is working, the best supplements will work out the sides.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Wouldn't increased thermogenesis be a good side effect though? Especially if you get hot after eating carbs as your body is burning it more efficiently?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't increased thermogenesis be a good side effect though? Especially if you get hot after eating carbs as your body is burning it more efficiently?
Well what I mean is that hot after carbs is an indication of increased thermogenisis, which yes is good, but lipolysis (the ultimate goal) can happen without it. Early morning makes it hard to put out coherent sentences.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't increased thermogenesis be a good side effect though?
Absolutely. That may happen sooner/to a greater extent for some people than for others though, and may depend on the amount of pre-existing brown/beige fat, and the rate of white fat browning. Also some may perceive nociception/temperature variation more acutely than others.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on what I eat when I take lipomorph as to if I feel more body heat or not. I'm on day 7 today and I woke up looking leaner than I did 7 days ago. Not sure about weight yet. I just got a new battery for my scale at home. I don't even think my scale works well but I'll keep note of it. 210.5 this am in boxers only. Was 217 with cloths on in the pm when I started 7 days ago. Battery sided after that so I haven't recorded weight for the past week. I also don't care about weight. I only really care about changes in that mirror! This looks to be happening.

I am also taking 3 a day since I am over 200 lbs.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Entered the contest. Looking to win a bottle and order two more. Will be stacking this with our Brite beta. I'm glad we're working with you guys, I love Antaeus Labs!

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Absolutely. That may happen sooner/to a greater extent for some people than for others though, and may depend on the amount of pre-existing brown/beige fat, and the rate of white fat browning. Also some may perceive nociception/temperature variation more acutely than others.
Good point about the nociception, I usually run a body temp 1 to 1.5 degrees below normal. It takes a good 10 to 15 min in a sauna before I break a sweat.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Entered the contest. Looking to win a bottle and order two more. Will be stacking this with our Brite beta. I'm glad we're working with you guys, I love Antaeus Labs!
This is what I wanna do too. Stack the two. Should yield some pretty good results.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
This is what I wanna do too. Stack the two. Should yield some pretty good results.
I can't decide. I ordered 2 of the BRITE betas, but I kinda want to run lipomorph solo first. I am really liking it so far. But I also really want to stack the two for an epic summer cut.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't decide. I ordered 2 of the BRITE betas, but I kinda want to run lipomorph solo first. I am really liking it so far. But I also really want to stack the two for an epic summer cut.
I bought two of the BRITE as well but from what dsade mentioned both stacked will be excellent. It is good to run both separately to see what they do. But f that lol.

I'm going to run BRITE with EP1C and might add the lipophorm. That sounds so yummy lol

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
How did you guys get a focu extract at 50%? I have never seen anything close to that high before. Props if you guys did it.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
How did you guys get a focu extract at 50%? I have never seen anything close to that high before. Props if you guys did it.
We have a source for it, and we've tested it.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
We have a source for it, and we've tested it.
Wow. That's badass. The dose in this FAR exceeds anything else I have seen and should prove to be fantastic. I have always thought Fucoxanthin should be more popular and at this dose results should happen faster than in other products. Most do not give it enough time to work, as it tends to slowly increase and get better with time.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Great Carlos Castenada quote!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Glad to see someone got it!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice feedback. I think this could help me get the rest of my stubborn fat off!

vasu

Awards
I'm going to run this at 2x2caps a day. Is it ok to take the first done without food? I don't get hungry until around 5-6pmish, so I've settled into an IF diet based around an evening feeding window. Is it ok to take 2 caps in the morning, say around 9am on an empty stomach and then 2 more around 6pm ? Or should I really be having a small snack with the first dose?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahead and jumped on two bottles. Will probably be running this stacked with BRITE once Matt gets that delivered with me. Later stubborn fat.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and jumped on two bottles. Will probably be running this stacked with BRITE once Matt gets that delivered with me. Later stubborn fat.
Sounds good. Let us know how you get on.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates: Since it's summer/social time, I haven't been having the best diet but I still am slowly getting visibly leaner. I like it! Although it's stacked with Alphamine, I don't think Alphamine has done this before for me on a crappy diet. I've been on it for about 2 weeks. I've been dosing at 3 caps a day (~190ish lbs) and I have another bottle waiting for me, but I might even buy a 3rd bottle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update
This stuff is pretty good, and I hear that it gets better over time (I think one of the ingredients builds up). Keep in mind, my diet is crappy, but it's not like I'm going full bulk mode.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is pretty good, and I hear that it gets better over time (I think one of the ingredients builds up). Keep in mind, my diet is crappy, but it's not like I'm going full bulk mode.
Yea the longer the better. I believe 4 months for best results. Stack this with BRITE=amazing

That's what ima do when I run them. Sounds great bro.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Update: I am also 2 weeks in and can definitely say I am looking leaner in the mirror and holding steady at 210 - 211 lbs. I also have not had the strictest diet. I am pretty amazed by this product so far.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
show some ignorance here. What is BRITE?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Matt and Antaeus worked together a bit on Lipo? On the concept at least?

Anyways, pumped to start this run.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is pretty good, and I hear that it gets better over time (I think one of the ingredients builds up).
It's more that over time, more white fat should be converted to [thermogenic] beige/brite fat. I think that those who are leaner to begin with might experience more thermogenesis quicker (due to activation of pre-existing brown/beige fat deposits), and those that have a higher BF% might take more time to see results. Those with more to lose might ultimately get the most out of it in the long run though.

I think Matt and Antaeus worked together a bit on Lipo? On the concept at least?
Yeah, they did work together.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning a 12 week run of Lipomorph at 3 caps a day. So hopefully we'll see what happens. Gotta order 2 more bottles.

raekwonse

Awards
Would this stack with TTA or would that be too many PPAR agonists?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning a 12 week run of Lipomorph at 3 caps a day. So hopefully we'll see what happens. Gotta order 2 more bottles.
This is going to be a nice run brotha