Another JW Question

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I am starting my 4th week of the MFX-HP2-R2 cycle. I'm still wondering if I am going to go the whole 12 weeks. After the 12th week is it ok to go right into the JW-BAM cycle? Honestly, I don't want to wait 10 week before I can start another cycle. :think: :think: Was going to use 11 OXO after this cycle but I'm not liking some of the sides some people are posting plus it cost too much for a 30 day cycle.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it. Both are anti-estrogens which would be a bad idea for that long straight. On top of that 6-bromo may have androgenic metabolits and ADED has slight androgenic activity. Give your body time to recover itself.
Use some creatine and beta-alanine for awhile between if you need something.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
OK. Which creatine and beta-alanine product do you recommend? I don't want to loose the gains I'm getting while on this stack and that 10 weeks is a long time between cycles.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
OK. Which creatine and beta-alanine product do you recommend? I don't want to loose the gains I'm getting while on this stack and that 10 weeks is a long time between cycles.
Check out Green Mag (Controlled Labs) and 8-BetaAnabol (Epic). 2 products with great feedback and priced reasonably.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Do you think Green Mag and White flood would be OK ?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just showing some love for Fit and Viper since the poster seems to have been helped out!:wave: