Got another question could use some advice

Zach mck

Awards
Basically I'm stopping my test e after 2 300mg pins because it's just making me feel like **** so I see it as pointless to carry on until I get some pharma test in a few months anyway I know it stays In your system for weeks but when it's out will my test levels return to normal or will it take some time and if my test levels take ages to return to normal will that mean gains in the gym will be less thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would guess that it will return to normal but may take some time. It was only two pins so not a long time. It may depend on your body.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unusual to feel sh*tty on test. What were some of your symptoms?

Zach mck

Awards
Tired alot. nausea like all day everyday hot and cold sweats but that only happened 1s appetite vanished and when i did eat it just made me feel worse my appeite is just starting to come back though I'm ment to pin today but I just don't think it's worth feeling like that might just be bad stuff or could of been test flu as they say can't have more time off work though. I'm going to see if I can get my hands on any propper lab tested stuff instead of underground stuff

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I highly doubt it's the gear quality that's at fault here. You probably wont feel better on pharma grade gear and you'll just be putting yourself through an unnecessary ordeal, what you're doing now.

Are you doing two pins a week? Ie. 600mg/week? If that's the case, I suggest you lower the dose by half and work your way up in a time frame of couple of weeks to 500 mg or something. You might get satisfying results at 300 btw if this is your first cycle. And if you include something to reduce shbg a bit then you'll be happy for sure.

Zach mck

Awards
Yes it's my first week I did 1 1ml which was 300mg then I did another 1ml tbh the first pin I was the worst off the 2nd still made me feel sick but not nearly as bad as the first it could just be my body getting use to it and I read it weakens your immune system at first

Zach mck

Awards
I'll try halfing it tomorrow hopefully I won't be nauseas of it again

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
If it’s enanthate it wouldn’t be active yet.
maybe nerves if it’s your first time?
or a slight allergic reaction to the oil if it was the jabs.

Zach mck

Awards
My nerves wouldn't make me feel like that for a week it could be a reaction to the oil the injection site isn't red and there's no pip I think it might be because it's a unknown substance in my body and my body could be trying to fight/get rid of it I don't know I'll update tomorrow after I half it see if I feel the same

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol test doesn’t make someone feel "horrible" unless you’re In ridiculously high dosage. You’re much more likely having high estrogen issues which is making you feel bad then test making you feel bad. Sorry to say that but it makes no sense.

Zach mck

Awards
300mg must be too high for me then I don't know I'll update tomorrow after a 150mg injection see if It makes me feel nauseas again

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it’s enanthate it wouldn’t be active yet.
maybe nerves if it’s your first time?
or a slight allergic reaction to the oil if it was the jabs.
Test e has a Tmax of app 12h. You're confusing half life in the terminal phase with the absorptions phase half life.

Zach mck

Awards
So what do you think if I have 150mg tomorrow and it still makes me feel nauseas just stop them and try another brand or

Zach mck

Awards
Wish I just stuck to natural instead of steroids now if this still makes me feel **** then iv fucked my test levels up for awhile for nothing

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wish I just stuck to natural instead of steroids now if this still makes me feel **** then iv fucked my test levels up for awhile for nothing
Whilst I get the sentiment unfortunately you didn’t stay natural and the situation is what it is.

I agree with @Mathb33 in that it doesn’t really make sense. Estrogen is possible but didn’t you say this feeling was pretty soon after the pin? That’s quick for the actual test or estrogen via aromatase to have an impact imo.

Normal test flu doesn’t come on that quick at all, that’s normally when the high doses we use hit the immune system and you get flu a few weeks in. Not within hours......

some crap solvent or a systemic reaction to the carrier or something is the only thing that makes sense in my mind.

personally I would re evaluate if I want the benefits steroids bring. If not then simply stop now. Your natural test will bounce back quick. Get bloods in 3 months to check. You can’t have done much damage off two pins.

if you do want to run gear then get a vial from a different lab and try that.

as others have said, test itself doesn’t make you feel bad, it makes you feel awesome, like you are 21 and like every girl you see wants to ride your face like a bucking bronco.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whisky is 100% right. Didn’t think about it. During my last blast I switched to a new labs who’s one of the most reputable ones in Canada so no doubt about them and I still felt horrible 24h after each and every pin. Turned out to be allergic to its solvent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whisky is 100% right. Didn’t think about it. During my last blast I switched to a new labs who’s one of the most reputable ones in Canada so no doubt about them and I still felt horrible 24h after each and every pin. Turned out to be allergic to its solvent.
really hope you got it figured out... when my wife stabs my glute after a brief sting i've never had any issues in my weekly trt use since 2008. if i were injecting several times a week it would really suck to be sick for 24 hours after each injection!!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
really hope you got it figured out... when my wife stabs my glute after a brief sting i've never had any issues in my weekly trt use since 2008. if i were injecting several times a week it would really suck to be sick for 24 hours after each injection!!!
Switched to my regular lab and never looked back. The feeling was horrible. felt like a flu, cold , weak and had times I felt just so bad it’s hard to explain lol.

Zach mck

Awards
I went to the doctors and he think I might have a gastric infection he said if I still feel sick by Friday then he will take my bloods and check if everything's ok so it might not of been the test or that might of just added to me being I'll in the first place I was going to pin 150mg and see how I feel but I'm going to wait till the weekend see if this passes first then I might try again

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whilst I get the sentiment unfortunately you didn’t stay natural and the situation is what it is.

I agree with @Mathb33 in that it doesn’t really make sense. Estrogen is possible but didn’t you say this feeling was pretty soon after the pin? That’s quick for the actual test or estrogen via aromatase to have an impact imo.

Normal test flu doesn’t come on that quick at all, that’s normally when the high doses we use hit the immune system and you get flu a few weeks in. Not within hours......

some crap solvent or a systemic reaction to the carrier or something is the only thing that makes sense in my mind.

personally I would re evaluate if I want the benefits steroids bring. If not then simply stop now. Your natural test will bounce back quick. Get bloods in 3 months to check. You can’t have done much damage off two pins.

as others have said, test itself doesn’t make you feel bad, it makes you feel awesome, like you are 21 and like every girl you see wants to ride your face like a bucking bronco.

I 100% agree with this^^ .

^^ Sadly, not everyone who uses Test gets this bucking bronco effect.
I tend to think that Whisky also gets this effect when he's drinking a Diet Pepsi, eating an orange, mowing the lawn ......
LOL

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went to the doctors and he think I might have a gastric infection he said if I still feel sick by Friday then he will take my bloods and check if everything's ok so it might not of been the test or that might of just added to me being I'll in the first place I was going to pin 150mg and see how I feel but I'm going to wait till the weekend see if this passes first then I might try again
Interesting. Androgens do have an effect on the gastrict system though ... So this still might have been caused by test.

Zach mck

Awards
Interesting. Androgens do have an effect on the gastrict system though ... So this still might have been caused by test.
Tbh I was feeling sick the day before my first pin I could of been coming down with somthing then the test ontop probably didn't help I'll see how I feel on the weekend if I'm better I'll try a 150mg pin if that does the same then I'll **** it off and just stay natural

Zach mck

Awards
Switched to my regular lab and never looked back. The feeling was horrible. felt like a flu, cold , weak and had times I felt just so bad it’s hard to explain lol.
That sounds like what I have it comes on sooner though usually a few hours but I could just be sick aswell so who knows

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I 100% agree with this^^ .

^^ Sadly, not everyone who uses Test gets this bucking bronco effect.
I tend to think that Whisky also gets this effect when he's drinking a Diet Pepsi, eating an orange, mowing the lawn ......
LOL
Lol first Kai with the grapefruit, now Whisky with an orange...guess that’s why they’re “juiceheads” 🤣