Another half assed pseudo log

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a good push workout today. Took 10mg dbol pw again. I’ve been doing some higher rep stuff lately so I got a good pump. Feeling better than I have been so that’s good

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One thing I will note is that I keep nicking a vein lately. I just had another coughing fit after an injection. Only happening on glute shots and it’s weird and annoying

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I will note is that I keep nicking a vein lately. I just had another coughing fit after an injection. Only happening on glute shots and it’s weird and annoying
Wait what is your current blast? I didn’t think you were on tren

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not. You can still get a cough from other compounds it’s just less likely

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
two things I have noticed as of late. One being that I’m having real issues with sleep. I always do on or off gear but it’s noticeably worse right now. The other is dark urine especially in the morning almost like when on tren. I’m going to use the sten out to six weeks then just eq and test for a bit before adding anything else back in

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you take anything for insomnia? Sorry if you mentioned it already and I missed it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you take anything for insomnia? Sorry if you mentioned it already and I missed it.
Prazosin from the VA. Supposed to stop you from being woken by nightmares. The doc wouldn’t give me anything else Bc I was drinking so much before. I have another appt with him next week and haven’t been so I might be able to try something else but it’s just gonna be some **** like trazadone that’s gonna make me feel like garbage anyway so I might just keep toughing it out

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prazosin from the VA. Supposed to stop you from being woken by nightmares. The doc wouldn’t give me anything else Bc I was drinking so much before. I have another appt with him next week and haven’t been so I might be able to try something else but it’s just gonna be some **** like trazadone that’s gonna make me feel like garbage anyway so I might just keep toughing it out
Man I hear you regarding nightmares. Took years for them to become less frequent for me, but I still have them. The VA prescribed an anti depressant called Mirtazapine for my issues. It is also used for insomnia. This was a double win for me personally and is the first effective medication to help me fall asleep, stay asleep, and not feel like I slammed a bunch of narcotics the next day. I still take 5 mg of melatonin and a ZMA product before bed as well. As far as nightmares and waking up in combat mode, I personally got quite a bit out of counseling and haven’t freaked my wife out in a couple years. Not sure if any of that is helpful or not, but figured I’d share.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I hear you regarding nightmares. Took years for them to become less frequent for me, but I still have them. The VA prescribed an anti depressant called Mirtazapine for my issues. It is also used for insomnia. This was a double win for me personally and is the first effective medication to help me fall asleep, stay asleep, and not feel like I slammed a bunch of narcotics the next day. I still take 5 mg of melatonin and a ZMA product before bed as well. As far as nightmares and waking up in combat mode, I personally got quite a bit out of counseling and haven’t freaked my wife out in a couple years. Not sure if any of that is helpful or not, but figured I’d share.
I tried mirtzazapine and unfortunately it didn’t help me. I still attend counseling and my bed appointments and things are a lot better for sure

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m actually just gonna drop the sten now. I have been feeling like such garbage again lately. Nausea. Unable to sleep. I’m gonna drop down to just test and eq for now. No gh no sten.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m actually just gonna drop the sten now. I have been feeling like such garbage again lately. Nausea. Unable to sleep. I’m gonna drop down to just test and eq for now. No gh no sten.
Sucks you feel bad but ultimately we ideally use the PEDs to enhance our training results - hard to be optimal when you aren’t sleeping and feeling like garbage from them. That’s not sustainable for very long.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sucks you feel bad but ultimately we ideally use the PEDs to enhance our training results - hard to be optimal when you aren’t sleeping and feeling like garbage from them. That’s not sustainable for very long.
I really don’t know if they are the root cause or not. I don’t see why it would be but I’m just going to eliminate things until I feel better. It’s off and on really. But it has really affected my training

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried mirtzazapine and unfortunately it didn’t help me. I still attend counseling and my bed appointments and things are a lot better for sure
Dang, sucks it didn’t help you. Good to hear counseling helps though. Definitely helped me think about trauma differently, making it a little more tolerable.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I’ve been feeling better the last few days again with just test and Eq on board. Took a step back and started some 5x5 at light weight and I’m going to do some linear progression for a bit now that I’m feeling it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just slowly add things back at least a few days apart as you see fit, if you even feel the need to try. I would get the Nattokinase on board at some point with the EQ

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did start taking it recently on your suggestion I believe in another thread. I’ll go for a bit on just health supplements and test/eq and hcg per my normal TRT. I should have just stuck with my original plan of a mild cycle. As long as I’m still feeling good towards the end I’ll probably add in that var since it’s pharma and definitely legit. Maybe the dhb low dose to try. But for now I’m just sticking to the basics.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im still feeling good lately. I’m gonna do the 5x5 for a while until I’m happy with where I’m at. I’m hoping the stall with that starts around the time I want to add in some other compounds (spoiler alert it’s going to no matter what).

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things are still going well. I’m considering adding my deca back in at 100mg wk for joint relief. It would put me right at a gram a week of oil combined

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Things are still going well. I’m considering adding my deca back in at 100mg wk for joint relief. It would put me right at a gram a week of oil combined
As long as estro is being controlled, should be fine.

What do you take for joint support/relief btw?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as estro is being controlled, should be fine.

What do you take for joint support/relief btw?
I forget the actual product off the top of my head but it has turmeric and glucosamine in it.

I actually have been considering trying the deca sub q to see if that helps with any sides. It would only be .2ml twice a week so shouldnt be an issue as far as volume

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh my last two pins I have done with a 27 ga 1/2” slin pin to the VG and it’s been smoooooth

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m just gonna wait on the deca. I don’t need to add **** to complicate things. I may slightly up my eq and lower my test for now. Dhb will be coming soon enough. I also just realized my source is running a sale on primo for $60 so I may grab a bunch for cruises. **** at that price it’s worth it to stock up and blast with it. It’s just so much volume

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m just gonna wait on the deca. I don’t need to add **** to complicate things. I may slightly up my eq and lower my test for now. Dhb will be coming soon enough. I also just realized my source is running a sale on primo for $60 so I may grab a bunch for cruises. **** at that price it’s worth it to stock up and blast with it. It’s just so much volume
Hell ya, 60 bucks is damn inexpensive for primo! Stocking up would be an excellent idea. Just my two cents.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m a hoarder I have so much **** already lol
Haha, me too. It’s ridiculous. Believe it or not, my most recent purchase was a few vials of primo and some more Var (although not at the prices of yours). Not gonna lie, I’ve never used primo and feel like a kid who just got a new bike for Christmas. Of course I’m not expecting a ton from it, but it’ll be nice to have a relatively mild blast planned out.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, me too. It’s ridiculous. Believe it or not, my most recent purchase was a few vials of primo and some more Var (although not at the prices of yours). Not gonna lie, I’ve never used primo and feel like a kid who just got a new bike for Christmas. Of course I’m not expecting a ton from it, but it’ll be nice to have a relatively mild blast planned out.
I get pharma var from my TRT clinic as well as deca. I’m really debating getting a ton of primo but I could probably not buy another vial for years and be good to go

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get pharma var from my TRT clinic as well as deca. I’m really debating getting a ton of primo but I could probably not buy another vial for years and be good to go
At that cheap you better invest in a roidtest kit and make sure it’s not just low test. We got burned before by someone I trusted (and still do) that wasn’t testing his stuff as he sourced it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At that cheap you better invest in a roidtest kit and make sure it’s not just low test. We got burned before by someone I trusted (and still do) that wasn’t testing his stuff as he sourced it.
Agreed. They have jano tests on it and it’s my normal source that is always spot on but things happen.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put in a smallish order to try it out. Maybe just on a cruise. I know a lot of people like primo at 200 to cruise with

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve decided to up my eq a little and lower my test a little. Eq will be at 800 test down to about 180. My thinking is to just let the test do what it is supposed to be doing in my body and let the eq be the anabolic lifter.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a good workout today. I am definitely noticing changes in my physique at this point. I have lost a few pounds total but have been staying steady around 212 now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will that much EQ give you anxiety or blood value issues?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will that much EQ give you anxiety or blood value issues?
I’ve run it up to 750 before and had no issues. I don’t get anxiety per se but I do have days where I get annoyed easily. It doesn’t always mix well with the random bouts of anger that are a symptom of my ptsd but that being said it’s something I’ve dealt with for many years and can keep under control. If it becomes too much I have no issue backing off of it a bit, no ego here. I’ve also been in a pretty good place lately so if not now when? I’m in week 8 right now iirc so it should be starting to shine. I also plan on starting the dhb at week ten through week 20. Var for the last 6-8

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh as far as bloods they were good on 750 and I donated a double red immediately before this cycle and when the time comes where I’m able to donate again I will be.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tested some primo and tren that I had sitting around from an old source that went under. Their tren was obviously tren using the roidtest. The primo mehhhh. I think it’s mast but it’s not super conclusive as the colors for mast and primo aren’t that far off. So I have four bottles of whatever it is to do something with 🤷🏻‍♂️

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just tested some primo and tren that I had sitting around from an old source that went under. Their tren was obviously tren using the roidtest. The primo mehhhh. I think it’s mast but it’s not super conclusive as the colors for mast and primo aren’t that far off. So I have four bottles of whatever it is to do something with 🤷🏻‍♂️
Damn that blows. Hope your new order is good to go.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Switched to 5/3/1 BBB today. I can’t squat 3x a week like the 5x5. I believe next week is week 10 so I’ll be adding DHB at 300mg/wk

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I just listened to Beast Fitness Radio’s newest episode today, titled The DHT Roundtable, and everyone basically said that DHB is stronger than Tren and a massive neurological upregulator. Alex was saying he typically has clients these days using Tren looking at doses of 5-700 as the focus on blasts and 1-200mg if more as a background player, and for DHB he said when using it in the background he’s having guys use 25,50, or 75mg per week - he mentioned that 75 was “A LOT”. To give you an idea of how serious he was about it.

Broderick Chavez basically was saying stuff like “it’s literally the fastest crotch rocket there is” and noted that it has a profound ability to drive up insulin sensitivity, to the point it can promote hypoglycemia, and a trick he will use for very large athletes is to add just 20mg/wk to essentially raise hunger through that vector, which means more food going down and that ultimately drives the performance increases they’re after. He also mentioned it’s getting really big in tested throwing like the Olympics because they can take so little and get so much return neurologically, while keeping total metabolites low to help pass testing.

Then Andrew Triana and he were basically saying it’s something they only use with clients if there’s just nothing else that can be used. Like, you have kind of exhausted the total mg you can handle of everything else you can tolerate, but the resounding theme was so little goes such a long way, and choline supplementation on it is important too due to the intense neurology/strength/learning driving.

I used 200mg with my 400 test & orals the last 3 weeks before a meet this summer, just because I have a bunch that was given to me cheap. I had no idea how potent it actually was until today, but I can tell you I actually lost weight on it eating 4500 calories a day suddenly. I maintain on like 2800 currently for reference. I also kicked ass at that comp lol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I just listened to Beast Fitness Radio’s newest episode today, titled The DHT Roundtable, and everyone basically said that DHB is stronger than Tren and a massive neurological upregulator. Alex was saying he typically has clients these days using Tren looking at doses of 5-700 as the focus on blasts and 1-200mg if more as a background player, and for DHB he said when using it in the background he’s having guys use 25,50, or 75mg per week - he mentioned that 75 was “A LOT”. To give you an idea of how serious he was about it.

Broderick Chavez basically was saying stuff like “it’s literally the fastest crotch rocket there is” and noted that it has a profound ability to drive up insulin sensitivity, to the point it can promote hypoglycemia, and a trick he will use for very large athletes is to add just 20mg/wk to essentially raise hunger through that vector, which means more food going down and that ultimately drives the performance increases they’re after. He also mentioned it’s getting really big in tested throwing like the Olympics because they can take so little and get so much return neurologically, while keeping total metabolites low to help pass testing.

Then Andrew Triana and he were basically saying it’s something they only use with clients if there’s just nothing else that can be used. Like, you have kind of exhausted the total mg you can handle of everything else you can tolerate, but the resounding theme was so little goes such a long way, and choline supplementation on it is important too due to the intense neurology/strength/learning driving.

I used 200mg with my 400 test & orals the last 3 weeks before a meet this summer, just because I have a bunch that was given to me cheap. I had no idea how potent it actually was until today, but I can tell you I actually lost weight on it eating 4500 calories a day suddenly. I maintain on like 2800 currently for reference. I also kicked ass at that comp lol.
sounds like it would be a great addition to a test, deca lean bulk stack.

something like 600:600:50?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ve never heard any of that about it. How did you feel using 200mg? I’m not opposed to lower doses. In fact if it’s effective I’d prefer it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sounds like it would be a great addition to a test, deca lean bulk stack.

something like 600:600:50?
That’s the vibe I was getting as an add-in.

I’ve never heard any of that about it. How did you feel using 200mg? I’m not opposed to lower doses. In fact if it’s effective I’d prefer it
I pinned 200/wk for 2 weeks and then stopped the long ester oils the week before the meet. The DHB was mixed with my test e. So like 1.6cc/shot, glutes only, and all 4 shots with it left a little crystal deposit that gave PIP for a few days and I had to break up with a jigsaw with a tissue massage attachment and rolling on a lacrosse ball. You will need to do tissue work for every single injection and there will always be PIP there.

I can tell you I was absolutely burnt out after the meet, but that’s par for the course. I had used a good amount of orals that cycle along with 400 test & 200 mast or DHB, and meets always drain you neurologically. Kinda felt like I held the infinity stone in Guardians of the Galaxy and I was being burnt out just trying to hang onto the power lol.

So I didn’t get to experience it fully at all; I was just replacing the mg from swapping out mast and had no idea how potent it was.

I would say try a month or so at 100mg and only go up if you aren’t getting results. That podcast said it needs to be dosed at about 20% mg of most steroids (like test, mast, deca, eq). 1/5th!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, one guy on here was using 400mg and had to stop after a month due to liver enzymes going up a lot. He pulled bloods only because he was feeling bad, for the record.

Chavez did report its known to be semi toxic, but if you follow the 20% dosing rule you can see how 400/wk could get to be a bad time quickly.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That much I have heard. The potentially liver toxic part. I’ll start at 100mg. I’m already taking 800mg eq and 180 test. Not to mention I’m going to add var in two-four weeks after starting that dhb

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That much I have heard. The potentially liver toxic part. I’ll start at 100mg. I’m already taking 800mg eq and 180 test. Not to mention I’m going to add var in two-four weeks after starting that dhb
Good news with 100mg and it being a longer ester DHT you have zero need to pin it more than once a week, so that will help minimize the welt buildup. Just load an extra cc into one of your weekly shots.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good news with 100mg and it being a longer ester DHT you have zero need to pin it more than once a week, so that will help minimize the welt buildup. Just load an extra cc into one of your weekly shots.
Cyp once a week?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cyp once a week?
Why not? You aren’t worried about it aromatizing at all, half life is 8 days, and every shot of it takes a little over a week to heal the welt.

The evidence we have on AAS indicates that slightly bigger dose spikes and troughs tend to produce more anabolic effect vs maintaining more stable levels of a steroid. It’s that bigger blast at the start of a wave that produces a stronger response. DHB is a fairly low side steroid besides the injection site depots, partially because it doesn’t take many mg & partially because it’s a DHT.

It’s up to you obviously, but definitely an option. Guys pinning smaller amounts more often still got all the depots & PIP.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not? You aren’t worried about it aromatizing at all, half life is 8 days, and every shot of it takes a little over a week to heal the welt.

The evidence we have on AAS indicates that slightly bigger dose spikes and troughs tend to produce more anabolic effect vs maintaining more stable levels of a steroid. It’s that bigger blast at the start of a wave that produces a stronger response. DHB is a fairly low side steroid besides the injection site depots, partially because it doesn’t take many mg & partially because it’s a DHT.

It’s up to you obviously, but definitely an option. Guys pinning smaller amounts more often still got all the depots & PIP.
From what I’ve been hearing a lot of labs have been improving the PIP and welts aspect of it. I was thinking multiple shots mostly to keep the dose lower and mixed with a larger amount of oil vs the amount of DHB. I think what I’ll do is try one 100mg shot Monday and just see how that goes mixed with my usual Monday shot. If it’s smooth just continue on from there. If it sucks I’ll experiment with different dosing schemes.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tonight will be my first night pinning dhb. My ex stole my daughter from me tonight. We had a minor argument and she took her and left. I hate her. My exs mother started messaging me like she isn’t a train wreck herself. I hate her. I hope my daughter never sees her again.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is some rough stuff man. Just kind of a low blow - it’s petty and no good for the kids for her to use them against you in anger. All I can say is to remember your daughter deserves the best, so try not to sink to your ex’s level. Eye for an eye never really makes you feel as good as vindication, in the end.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is some rough stuff man. Just kind of a low blow - it’s petty and no good for the kids for her to use them against you in anger. All I can say is to remember your daughter deserves the best, so try not to sink to your ex’s level. Eye for an eye never really makes you feel as good as vindication, in the end.
You’re right man. I’m just gonna keep doing what I do and get after it