Another half assed pseudo log

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright fellas,

I got my bloodwork and follow up done with my TRT doc. I was able to add oxandrolone to my script. So I currently have access to armour thyroid, nandrolone, test cyp, anastrozole, tamoxifen, added cytomel, and added oxandrolone through my doc.

I’m thinking of doing a nice long EQ cycle. Varying different compounds throughout. I have some DHB I am considering using for a bit on the front end at a lower dose. On the tail end maybe I’ll throw in that pharma var for a bit.

The goal is a longer, slower, healthyisher, recomp. I’ve been out of it for a bit but recently have gotten back at it.

As always I want and enjoy the feedback so let’s do this.

Considering the following:

Weeks 1-8/10
Test -200ish mg/wk
EQ - 600-750 mg/wk
DHB - 300ish mg/wk

Weeks 8/10-20
I don’t know. Moar stuffs.

Edit: see post 56 for updates cycle layout for weeks 1-6/8

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Hyde @Mathb33 @Matthersby @Iwilleattuna @SkRaw85 @Alchemist11 @Nac @ZOO@CroLifter @MadStax
Always love to hear input from everyone. I know I left out a lot of guys.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the tag I appreciate it! I like your idea of running eq for a long time and swap compounds and I’m doing exactly doing that since early December. Do you want on keeping test low the whole time? I assume you just want to keep dosages as low as possible and swap compounds every 8-10 weeks?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I like to keep doses on the lower end if possible. I might up them if I feel the need but I don’t want to be battling estro sides the whole time either. I have a nice test blend that’s 300mg/ml so I might end up using that at a ml a week instead.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the main effects of boldenone is its impact on blood plasma. The increase in RBCs etc is also what gives it its reputation to increase appetite. RBC production takes time, at least 6-8 weeks, and the lifespan of RBCs is something like 4months...a long as$ time, so definitely keep that in mind in regards to your post-blast intentions.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the main effects of boldenone is its impact on blood plasma. The increase in RBCs etc is also what gives it its reputation to increase appetite. RBC production takes time, at least 6-8 weeks, and the lifespan of RBCs is something like 4months...a long as$ time, so definitely keep that in mind in regards to your post-blast intentions.
I just donated a double red and have been donating regularly as well. I’m hoping that can keep things in range

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In!

So are you saying just make sure you donate post cycle, or do you feel this is something that is going to impact him significantly even if he does that?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to throw this out there for planning purposes. I have in the stash stenbolone, tri tren, trest, deca, npp, mast, test, adrol, dbol, sdrol, var, M1a, Tbol, proviron, 3AD...I think that covers it.

Oh I have been using injectable Sr 9011 I’ve been using. I have some 9009 too. I’ve been using gh at 2iu a day also. I’ve been taking cardarine to help lipids too.

I hoard

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for tagging me, friend I don’t have Much experience here but can offer my inputs and will follow along. Fun to follow along. I’d love to start a cycle I’m just so paranoid 😳

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for tagging me, friend I don’t have Much experience here but can offer my inputs and will follow along. Fun to follow along. I’d love to start a cycle I’m just so paranoid 😳
I remember that mdiaz cycle messed with you. You haven’t run any since right?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After mdiaz, I’d rather just run the real deal lol. Should have just used actual var, but I have a very bad feeling it wasn’t mdiaz in that bottle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to throw this out there for planning purposes. I have in the stash stenbolone, tri tren, trest, deca, npp, mast, test, adrol, dbol, sdrol, var, M1a, Tbol, proviron, 3AD...I think that covers it.

Oh I have been using injectable Sr 9011 I’ve been using. I have some 9009 too. I’ve been using gh at 2iu a day also. I’ve been taking cardarine to help lipids too.

I hoard
What ester is Stenbolone?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So are you saying just make sure you donate post cycle, or do you feel this is something that is going to impact him significantly even if he does that?
I was thinking, its a good idea to be strategic. For example, post-blast you might be using some form of cardio, and include rep schemes in your training that are high fatiguing. This will put demand/burden on blood oxygen, which will utilise the higher levels generated by the boldenone, which also (if demand is sufficient) significantly lower the need to donate.

Alternatively, it would not be as ideal to run a low "intensity" or volume phase whilst adding in anadrol.

I guess Im just saying that some significant effects of boldenone will linger for some time after the last pin. You can make the most of them, or try and remove them, or just say "meh" to them.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just donated a double red and have been donating regularly as well. I’m hoping that can keep things in range
I think elevated RBC is fine if you are also using training/cardio that puts a higher demand on them. An extreme dumb scenario would be blasting 1gm of EQ and doing absolutely no activity; you could get away with this using test, but boldenone would be much more risky.

At the opposite extreme, long distance cyclists/runners/triatheletes who also train regularly might be fine with RBC and Hcrit levels dangerous for you and me.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think elevated RBC is fine if you are also using training/cardio that puts a higher demand on them. An extreme dumb scenario would be blasting 1gm of EQ and doing absolutely no activity; you could get away with this using test, but boldenone would be much more risky.

At the opposite extreme, long distance cyclists/runners/triatheletes who also train regularly might be fine with RBC and Hcrit levels dangerous for you and me.
That makes sense. I’m certainly not a triathlete but I won’t be doing nothing so hopefully I’ll survive

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Do you think this is an overblown side effect in some regard?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t just haphazardly be donating blood without being sure my blood is in need of phlebotomy

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t just haphazardly be donating blood without being sure my blood is in need of phlebotomy
People do donate blood bc they want to...donate blood. Not everyone does it bc of steroid use 😂.

They do check your hemoglobin before you donate to make sure it is in range as well

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve only run EQ once and from that experience I would say the effects may be overblown or just may be very user specific. It
Hardly affected my levels after 20 weeks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, depending on who you talk to will determine what is considered a side effect and what is an intended primary effect. I guess someone like Lance Armstrong, or his PED advisor, might consider increased RBC a primary effect.

I think its reasonably safe to assume EQ will raise RBC, but how much will be an individual thing dependant on dose as well.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, depending on who you talk to will determine what is considered a side effect and what is an intended primary effect. I guess someone like Lance Armstrong, or his PED advisor, might consider increased RBC a primary effect.

I think its reasonably safe to assume EQ will raise RBC, but how much will be an individual thing dependant on dose as well.
Very true, but something to consider is Lance was also using test and EPO, but yes, they'd want this effect.

What dose of EQ do you believe would be a good dose to avoid this effect?

My rbc is always on the low side and I've always said this is because of my hypogonadism

Most run testosterone + boldenone. I wonder if boldenone on it's own may have less of a compounded effect? Less raised rbc?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve only run EQ once and from that experience I would say the effects may be overblown or just may be very user specific. It
Hardly affected my levels after 20 weeks
Great to hear! This log is getting juicy with solid info now

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very true, but something to consider is Lance was also using test and EPO, but yes, they'd want this effect.

What dose of EQ do you believe would be a good dose to avoid this effect?

My rbc is always on the low side and I've always said this is because of my hypogonadism

Most run testosterone + boldenone. I wonder if boldenone on it's own may have less of a compounded effect? Less raised rbc?
Sure, I was just using Armstrong as an example for use/benefit cos everyone is familiar with his profession.

Im not sure why youd want to take EQ if you specifically want to avoid an increase in RBC? And really I have no idea how high you could push EQ dosing whilst not increasing RBC by much. I could throw out an arbitrary number like 200mg per wk but what is that dose going to do for you when really youd probably be wanting 400-600mg?

I mean, what are you wanting to achieve? EQ is a pretty tame anabolic IMO. Primobolan would be a much "better" mild non-oral option.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure, I was just using Armstrong as an example for use/benefit cos everyone is familiar with his profession.

Im not sure why youd want to take EQ if you specifically want to avoid an increase in RBC? And really I have no idea how high you could push EQ dosing whilst not increasing RBC by much. I could throw out an arbitrary number like 200mg per wk but what is that dose going to do for you when really youd probably be wanting 400-600mg?

I mean, what are you wanting to achieve? EQ is a pretty tame anabolic IMO. Primobolan would be a much "better" mild non-oral option.
Oh yeah I do have some of what may be primo. Was supposed to be anyway but I doubt the lab it came from. I have to test it before I ever use it. The sten can take its place tho

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s not always the case though. Npp / deca will raise my rbc but last cycle I was eq for 16 weeks at a relatively high doses and my numbers stayed untouched well within range. I think on EQ it’s smart to stay aware of your RBC but I don’t think anyone should start a cycle with the idea that it IS going to be a problem

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also for whatever it’s worth, keeping blood levels steady and avoiding huge injections spikes will likely help you avoid rbc getting elevated to some degree. For exemple pinning your EQ eod at 150mg will be better than pinning it twice a week at lets say 400mg twice a week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also for whatever it’s worth, keeping blood levels steady and avoiding huge injections spikes will likely help you avoid rbc getting elevated to some degree. For exemple pinning your EQ eod at 150mg will be better than pinning it twice a week at lets say 400mg twice a week.
Thank you for this. I hadn’t heard of this before but maybe some day it will prove useful.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for this. I hadn’t heard of this before but maybe some day it will prove useful.
Glad I can help. I try and learn through my bloodwork and sometimes I find it more revealing than some studies can tell you. I definitely see a pattern from injecting more frequently and less of a compound at one time versus injecting it in higher doses less frequently.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad I can help. I try and learn through my bloodwork and sometimes I find it more revealing than some studies can tell you. I definitely see a pattern from injecting more frequently and less of a compound at one time versus injecting it in higher doses less frequently.
Well we do generally see this with keeping e2 in range. Smaller test injections usually will stop the e2 spikes

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you ever tried stenbolone? I know is like primo but don't know the dosage.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you ever tried stenbolone? I know is like primo but don't know the dosage.
For a short time. But I had some other stuff going on so I cut it short. 100mg eod or MWF is good

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s not always the case though. Npp / deca will raise my rbc but last cycle I was eq for 16 weeks at a relatively high doses and my numbers stayed untouched well within range. I think on EQ it’s smart to stay aware of your RBC but I don’t think anyone should start a cycle with the idea that it IS going to be a problem
Sure, Ive never had RBCs go close to out of range myself either.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone have any input on the DHB dosage? I haven’t run it yet

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For a short time. But I had some other stuff going on so I cut it short. 100mg eod or MWF is good
In that case, it seems stronger than primo. With primo the amount of oil is huge.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In that case, it seems stronger than primo. With primo the amount of oil is huge.
It is. From what I’ve heard it’s like primo and tren had a baby. Little to no sides.

• Love
Reactions: UNX
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see how EQ treats you. Thinking of running it next year.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see how EQ treats you. Thinking of running it next year.
I’ve used it before. It treats me well. No real negative sides. RBC and hct and everything stays reasonable. Long term slow keepable gains

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was hoping to start this tomorrow but I’m waiting on that DHB. The turn around is usually lightening fast so I’m guessing a day or two extra bc of the holidays might be added on. I also have some of that esterfied ostarine coming from PRE as a sample. I totally forgot that it was on the way. I’m gonna toss that in since they’re being nice enough to send it for me to test out. I may start the EQ tomorrow anyway even if I don’t have the DHB since it takes so long to build up. And honestly the longer I wait the closer the end of the cycle is to my six month blood work. I have 20 weeks to throw **** at the wall, I might as well get it going ASAP.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PS oh yeah I’m gonna start titrating my gh dose up SLOWLY as well starting this week.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what to what?
I’m only taking 2 iu now. I’m going to titrate up not to a set point. I just don’t want the sides to be terrible. I need to be able to use my hands for work so when the carpal tunnel starts meh I slow it down

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s what lead me to believe mine would be too. Anyone have experience with ostarine? Dosing?
Go directly to 30mg/day, do not pass go, do not collect $200. I mean minimum would be 20mg for better pumps I suppose.

It’s mainly a chick drug, a first time cycle for someone terrified of real orals, and supposedly a joint healing drug.