Announcing the NEW Focus XT - Energy & Focus for a Hectic Life

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Need to try a tub for afternoon pick me ups. Although, I’m not a fan of supplemental choline. Messes with the mood too much

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Need to try a tub for afternoon pick me ups. Although, I’m not a fan of supplemental choline. Messes with the mood too much
Agree. I don’t mind a very low dose but “clinical” doses can affect my mood negatively. I have a tub of this on the way so we shall see.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Orange Crush
Apple Limeade
Glorious Grape
I really want to do a grape flavor. Been trying to decide exactly what type of grape.

I love the idea of an orange crush flavor.

Had never thought about an Apple limeade but did consider doing a limeade flavor that could be mixed w the other flavors to basically make any of them a limeade :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree. I don’t mind a very low dose but “clinical” doses can affect my mood negatively. I have a tub of this on the way so we shall see.
I’m very choline sensitive myself. On the original Focus XT I usually used half a serving bc of that. On the new version, I do at least one serving per day and sometimes 2 servings per day and I notice a definite mood enhancement from it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m very choline sensitive myself. On the original Focus XT I usually used half a serving bc of that. On the new version, I do at least one serving per day and sometimes 2 servings per day and I notice a definite mood enhancement from it.
Good to know I am looking forward to this stuff!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to do a grape flavor. Been trying to decide exactly what type of grape.

I love the idea of an orange crush flavor.

Had never thought about an Apple limeade but did consider doing a limeade flavor that could be mixed w the other flavors to basically make any of them a limeade :)
Have you had the cotton candy grapes? They're amazing. Would certainly be a supp flavor no one else has done.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you had the cotton candy grapes? They're amazing. Would certainly be a supp flavor no one else has done.
I have never tried or even thought about that but that sounds like an incredible idea. Definitely interested.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Omg yes please apple limeade please!

Don’t think anyone has nailed that flavour
As someone that hates Apple anything, I’m open to this idea. For the Apple flavor, would you guys want regular apple, candy apple, or sour apple as the apple part of the flavor?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As someone that hates Apple anything, I’m open to this idea. For the Apple flavor, would you guys want regular apple, candy apple, or sour apple as the apple part of the flavor?
I'd prefer a green apple or candy apple I think! Regular apple is rarely done in the supplement world haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I also think cola would be a good flavour

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also think cola would be a good flavour
I would love to do a cola flavor. The challenge is making one that will taste good without being carbonated.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two of my favorite flavors are Orange & Grape !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two of my favorite flavors are Orange & Grape !!
I have thought about both of those. For Grape, there are a few options like concord grape, a more candy like flavored grape, and then the cotton candy grape that got mentioned in this thread. For orange, there is a cream soda type, orange juice type, blood orange, or my personal favorite would be a tang like flavor.

Any input on preferences?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll go Concord and Tang

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
https://img.purch.com/w/660/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5My85MTgvb3JpZ2luYWwvY290dG9uLWNhbmR5LWdyYXBlcy12Mi5qcGc=

If you've never had these, find some. They're incredible.

Former coworker introduced me to them 2 or 3 years ago and they're delicious. If you cant find them, you can also take the watermelon Jolly Rancher Jello powder and roll regular green grapes in that and its pretty good for a snack, as well.
We have nothing like this is little ol NZ haha. Are these flavoured grapes?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have nothing like this is little ol NZ haha. Are these flavoured grapes?
They somehow bred them and these are so sweet they legitimately have a cotton candy taste. Naturally grown. Pretty cool

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ I had never seen or heard of those Cotton Candy flavored grapes before. I love grape flavor and cotton candy flavor but don't like the texture of actual grapes. May have to try them anyway haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh man those things are like crack... put them in the freezer and eat them... mmmmmm so good

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
+1 on cotton candy grapes. Probably my favorite post workout glucose.

As far as grape flavored anything... it’s hard to pull off IMO. Run the risk of it tasting like cough medicine if you mess it up, vs citrus flavors just end up a little sweet or a little sour.

I actually think Monster ultraviolet is a pretty good grape... where as Hyde power potion ends up like syrup

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1 on cotton candy grapes. Probably my favorite post workout glucose.

As far as grape flavored anything... it’s hard to pull off IMO. Run the risk of it tasting like cough medicine if you mess it up, vs citrus flavors just end up a little sweet or a little sour.

I actually think Monster ultraviolet is a pretty good grape... where as Hyde power potion ends up like syrup
Hyde is Purple Drank lol

Love the effect, but definitely like drinking sizzurp.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking more like a Candy flavored grape myself but a Concord Grape my be possible too. I'll have them try a few different grape flavor samples and see whats good. I have another idea for a unique grape flavor but not quite ready to post the idea yet until I know if we can get it right.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is sour grape on th table?
I may be open to a sour grape. I love sour flavors myself and definitely want to have at least one or two sour flavors eventually. If grape would be the most preferred one, I would be open to it. Personally, I love a sour gummy or sour black cherry flavor myself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may be open to a sour grape. I love sour flavors myself and definitely want to have at least one or two sour flavors eventually. If grape would be the most preferred one, I would be open to it. Personally, I love a sour gummy or sour black cherry flavor myself.
sour lemon like the candy lemonheads.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I find grape disgusting lol always tastes like artificial bubblegum

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I find grape disgusting lol always tastes like artificial bubblegum
I’m the same... most grape just tastes like cough syrup or some type of medicine... I’m just not a grape guy

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not a fan of the Sour Flavors.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am curious what you could add to this to make it more potent? I mean, could I add Lions Mane? I just want something for study/memory/focus.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am curious what you could add to this to make it more potent? I mean, could I add Lions Mane? I just want something for study/memory/focus.
Sure you could add lions mane or something like oxiracetam to beef up the profile some.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This has those covered for sure. 'Laser focus' usually comes from some form stimulation, but you don't want to be over stimulated to the point of distraction.

Choline, lutein, ALCAR etc are the fundamentals for learning, memory and focus :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Chuck in a racetam of your choice and focus XT has you covered (choline source and caffeine etc)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m thinking of creating a bunch of dummy profiles so I can get multiple votes for Red Bull flavor :lmao:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinks of creating a bunch of dummy profiles so I can get multiple votes for Red Bull flavor :lmao:
Red Bull flavor really couldn’t work unless they could carbonate it. Think about that flavor without the carbonation....pretty gross.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Red Bull flavor really couldn’t work unless they could carbonate it. Think about that flavor without the carbonation....pretty gross.
I would’ve always thought the same until we tried to make a particular flavor and it didn’t taste like what we meant for it to but did wind up tasting pretty close to Red Bull. Was pretty funny.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Since I am using this in place of coffee in the afternoons, another flavor suggestion: ice coffee

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In Asia they don’t make Red Bull carbonated. There are a number of reasons especially for bodybuilders ( who want small waist) to not mess with carbonated beverages.
They also have a a couple gum makers with Red Bull flavored gum. There’s a wrigleys 5 and I forget the other one.
Aside from Red Bull, monster energy also brought out a clone, it’s called cronk after the fb player. Taste exactly like Redbull.
But anyway it’s popular enough that it’s copied by other companies. Sure if I spent more times looking I’d find other clones of it. I just happened across the gum and energy drinks.

Red Bull flavored focus xt for all your workout, gaming, party, driving needs!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
New Focus Xt, SNS alpha Y, and a tub of Beta alanine in mail today. I had to work to find somewhere with the alpha-Y and the new Focus XT

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Focus Xt, SNS alpha Y, and a tub of Beta alanine in mail today. I had to work to find somewhere with the alpha-Y and the new Focus XT
nice .. i love making focus into a pre workout im doing alphaY .. staying away from bulk beta atm as i am doing intra workout that contains BA

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In Asia they don’t make Red Bull carbonated. There are a number of reasons especially for bodybuilders ( who want small waist) to not mess with carbonated beverages.
They also have a a couple gum makers with Red Bull flavored gum. There’s a wrigleys 5 and I forget the other one.
Aside from Red Bull, monster energy also brought out a clone, it’s called cronk after the fb player. Taste exactly like Redbull.
But anyway it’s popular enough that it’s copied by other companies. Sure if I spent more times looking I’d find other clones of it. I just happened across the gum and energy drinks.

Red Bull flavored focus xt for all your workout, gaming, party, driving needs!
I'd buy it haha. But I'd probably carbonate it myself as well

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my focus XT today

Will try it eventually with phenylracetam :)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Totally off subject but I picked up some sns phenibut powder (always have went with the caps but they were OOS) and holy hell, dont ever toss and wash that stuff. Quite an interesting taste to say the least, and lingered for a good 15 minutes. Lesson learned yet again lol