Answered Announcement Insider

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Beau lets have u run both, that should do the trick. if the andros are capable of turning it around we will see it in this combo. send me your email and shippin infoz please.
Thank you very much. PM sent.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those enterested........
I need 2 loggers for Enhanced Formulations new products.

1 dhea

epi andro

Burn Hard (fat burner)

If however you are too ghey, and don't want to log for EF, then maybe you would like a shot at a freebie?? I got 1 unit of Splice V2 to give away. The best short tasteless joke wins it.. bring your game face- I dont like political correctness so... let em rip~​

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established

1 dhea

epi andro

Burn Hard (fat burner)

If however you are too ghey, and don't want to log for EF, then maybe you would like a shot at a freebie?? I got 1 unit of Splice V2 to give away. The best short tasteless joke wins it.. bring your game face- I dont like political correctness so... let em rip~​
I dont mind putting the work in for a product log.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="xR1pp3Rx, post: 6519994, member:

[/QUOTE]

I have a fish that can break dance!
Only for 20 seconds and only once.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last call for cheap jokes to win the free Splice V2 !!!

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards

1 dhea

epi andro

Burn Hard (fat burner)

knock knock,
Whos there…?
You’re a faggot”

Should I just dm you my address for that splice now or later? Lol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the highest you all have ran androsterone? I’m at 500mg but maybe a 2nd bottle needs to be purchased???

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only used it once and I think it was 150 mg caps x 3 per day.. i think.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So after reviewing the jokes left, there were two that really made me chuckle, of those one had not been chosen to log already.
with no further explanation needed from me, wfreiling pm me your email and shipping info.. enjoy your free tub of SPLICEv2 ! ~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all just a quick note.... the promo winners from last week may not get a tacking number this week.. the owners and myself are out of town! I didn't know everyone would be out of town at the sane time!!! Dont worry, these will ship add soon as possible!! Thanx for your understanding~~

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@xR1pp3Rx Trying to grab some of that androsterone stanopro but both PayPal options are not working and I can't find another payment type on the EF site. Any ideas? Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@xR1pp3Rx Trying to grab some of that androsterone stanopro but both PayPal options are not working and I can't find another payment type on the EF site. Any ideas? Thanks!
Yes... Google has taken away payment processing. They (EF) are working on a solution. Hold tight shouldn't be long now..

This may also further delay the promo guys :rolleyes:

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes... Google has taken away payment processing. They (EF) are working on a solution. Hold tight shouldn't be long now..

This may also further delay the promo guys :rolleyes:
Ah dang it, well thank you for the info sir!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe EF can just garnish our paychecks and cut out the middle man

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Log for EpiAlpha is up and will.offically be underway tomorrow

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my stanopro in the mail this morning, will post my log up tonight and start running it tomorrow. Was curious about dosing on this, what do you want us to run this at?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@xR1pp3Rx gave me a bottle of EF spliced v2 to try out. I’ve used it 3x and I can say for certain that it gives a great pump and definitely enhances my workout. I’ve been using without pwo to see how it works. Another thing to note is that I train for strength and the ARA is not debilitating at all, which I was worried about. Nice little addition to my push days.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here LADIES>

Apex-Alchemy BOGO FREE Sale!!!
Site-wide (Excluding the already sale priced Kronos).
Now through Sunday 8/10/21 @ 11:59pm!
You were wondering....
You were asking ...
And here it is!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Attention:
APEX BOGO sale has moved a lot of units in all catagories.
Ursa Major is OOS!!!! those of you who missed them and were wanting excellent nutrient partitioning, should def try some Epichaos. Its an un sung power house offering at APEX

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Noteworthy:

APEX is just about out of stock on the last of the Kronos. It will not be coming back so... better move on these fast!! hurry before its nothing but a memory.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well well... looky here !!!

APEX announced:

Ursa Major is back in stock.

Everything except Kronos is on BOGO through Sunday night 11:59 EST

Quinn'sDad

Quinn'sDad

Awards
Damn! I just bought another Kronos this morning. Would've added a couple more Triton's had I known it was BOGO. Kudos to Apex for being on the ball, though. Thirteen minutes between order confirmation and shipping confirmation!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Notice:

As some of you are aware, PRE has gone down or has been hacked. After exhausting literally every avenue I have to reach the owners, I have come to the conclusion that something is definitely wrong. I could sit here an speculate on whats happened, but the fact that I am getting zero response to queries is the most alarming. Normally It has never taken more than 24 hrs to hear back from them, and as of now, its been 5 days strait with no contact. Hope they haven't been seized, or worse, sick with the covid. For now I can not recommend you use the site for any purchases, as its redirecting traffic to another site that is completely unaffiliated. Rumors are starting to come in that orders made in the last weeks are getting refunded so at least (it seems) that there is no one holding an empty bag. If you know anything and or hear anything that may help unravel the mystery plz let me know. TY and stay safe out there~

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Notice:

As some of you are aware, PRE has gone down or has been hacked. After exhausting literally every avenue I have to reach the owners, I have come to the conclusion that something is definitely wrong. I could sit here an speculate on whats happened, but the fact that I am getting zero response to queries is the most alarming. Normally It has never taken more than 24 hrs to hear back from them, and as of now, its been 5 days strait with no contact. Hope they haven't been seized, or worse, sick with the covid. For now I can not recommend you use the site for any purchases, as its redirecting traffic to another site that is completely unaffiliated. Rumors are starting to come in that orders made in the last weeks are getting refunded so at least (it seems) that there is no one holding an empty bag. If you know anything and or hear anything that may help unravel the mystery plz let me know. TY and stay safe out there~
Does the same go for EF?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EF site is still up but until further notice I might error on the side of security and not purchase there until I get some answers.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused to any patrons. These are good people and I hope everything is OK.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was just trying them the last few days and was kinda like wtf.

A separate RC also just changed their domain name to add a hyphen inbetween as of yesterday as well.