Answered Announcement Insider

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I think I’m already going to be beta testing something for Nos soon. If so, then I nominate Wes ^^ lol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I’ll have to bow out as I’m already running some apex goods and it wouldn’t be a fair log

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
News Flash: EF has all but burn hard in stock and ready to ship! use special temp code: RIPP20 for 20% off now through the weekend!!~
How would androsterone be added to a cycle? This is one compound I’m unfamiliar with

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
How would androsterone be added to a cycle? This is one compound I’m unfamiliar with
Androsterone is probably my favorite DHEA derivative. My experience (taken it many, many times over the years) is muscle hardness, strength increase and vascularity, all the DHT effects. Also positive effects on mood and libido. Can be very versatile depending on diet but really shines for me at or below maintenance calories when leaning out. It and 3AD are my go-to now that I am on TRT, compliments it very well.

Just placed an order for 3 bottles of StanoPro, gonna be a fun rest of summer 💪

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Androsterone is probably my favorite DHEA derivative. My experience (taken it many, many times over the years) is muscle hardness, strength increase and vascularity, all the DHT effects. Also positive effects on mood and libido. Can be very versatile depending on diet but really shines for me at or below maintenance calories when leaning out. It and 3AD are my go-to now that I am on TRT, compliments it very well.

Just placed an order for 3 bottles of StanoPro, gonna be a fun rest of summer
I love 3ad I’m currently running 75mg per day alongside my current cycle. Guess I’ll have to get some Stanopro as well. I’m reading dosage is roughly 500mg/day?

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
I love 3ad I’m currently running 75mg per day alongside my current cycle. Guess I’ll have to get some Stanopro as well. I’m reading dosage is roughly 500mg/day?
To get 30 days out of a bottle, yeah would be 500 mg/day. Good amount, looks like they didn't mess around with the dosage on any of these very good amounts in all of the new products.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just placed an order for 3 bottles of StanoPro, gonna be a fun rest of summer
I believe it helps with your cholesterol also?

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
I believe it helps with your cholesterol also?
I believe so. There appears to be a plethora of potential positive health benefits from it. I know I feel great when taking it personally.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe so. There appears to be a plethora of potential positive health benefits from it. I know I feel great when taking it personally.
How is it for lethargy while running other compounds?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
News Flash: EF has all but burn hard in stock and ready to ship! use special temp code: RIPP20 for 20% off now through the weekend!!~
It’s odd that they aren’t showing any of the ingredient labels for the new products. We don’t even know what the ingredients are in Burn Hard or the new Spliced 🤷‍♂️

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s odd that they aren’t showing any of the ingredient labels for the new products. We don’t even know what the ingredients are in Burn Hard or the new Spliced 🤷‍♂️
Second picture is the back of the bottle on the others

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
give it a min ... i know they are working diligently to get the new stuff set up on the site.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ordered some androsterone to add to my current cycle. See how it is the last 4 weeks
I was thinking of doing the same. It’s hard to beat the dosing of these products and they are a bargain with the discount!

How many weeks total are you running Dienogen?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
give it a min ... i know they are working diligently to get the new stuff set up on the site.
Did not disappoint. Best dosed 1 and 4 Andro for the money I've ever seen except for powdered maybe.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those enterested........
I need 4 loggers for Enhanced Formulations new products.

1 dhea
4 dhea
epi andro
Burn Hard (fat burner)

If however you are too ghey, and don't want to log for EF, then maybe you would like a shot at a freebie?? I got 1 unit of Splice V2 to give away. The best short tasteless joke wins it.. bring your game face- I dont like political correctness so... let em rip~​

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For those enterested........
I need 4 loggers for Enhanced Formulations new products.

1 dhea
4 dhea
epi andro
Burn Hard (fat burner)

If however you are too ghey, and don't want to log for EF, then maybe you would like a shot at a freebie?? I got 1 unit of Splice V2 to give away. The best short tasteless joke wins it.. bring your game face- I dont like political correctness so... let em rip~​
If you need an old guy - I'd be in for 4 dhea, epi andro or Splice V2.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll add the 4dhea into my current hdrol/sdrol run… got a month left

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The joke thing sounds like a set up. I’d probably get banned

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you need an old guy - I'd be in for 4 dhea, epi andro or Splice V2.
I am an old guy too! U per fer either of the PHs? there is 1 andro too..

splice will cost you a competitive joke against who knows.. but might as well put us in stitches while i pick.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean people say jokes about eating dead babies are tasteless but they’re obviously just using the wrong seasoning
and we're off!! first cheap and tasteless joke has been dropped.. bring yo A game :ROFLMAO:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am an old guy too! U per fer either of the PHs? there is 1 andro too..

splice will cost you a competitive joke against who knows.. but might as well put us in stitches while i pick.
Either 4-DHEA or Epi Andro, whichever you recommend for libido.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Beau lets have u run both, that should do the trick. if the andros are capable of turning it around we will see it in this combo. send me your email and shippin infoz please.