Answered Announcement Insider

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those not signed up to the news letter... PRE and EF are going black friday here on AM..

PRE sales codes: BF25 (orders below 100$) BF30 (all orders over 100$) BF35 (all orders over 200$) and BF40 (all orders over 300$)
Enhanced Formulas 30% off code: BF30

PRE is unleashing some new items. TLB_150 & OTR-AC I would like to give some forum members a free bottle. no strings attached. Please let me know if you are wanting to be considered for one of these items. I will be giving away 2 of each.
Esterfied. Are we talking oils?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If there’s no strings attached I would be down to put my name in for TLB 150. RAD always treats me very well. I can eat on it and not much to say for drawbacks.
I second this. I've seen them both, but never tried them. Very interested in the tbl150 as well..

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like esterfied ostarine
It was already like a 24hr half life. I guess being able to limit the dosage would limit the sides even though I don’t believe Ost was all that hard on a person. What else does it help?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was already like a 24hr half life. I guess being able to limit the dosage would limit the sides even though I don’t believe Ost was all that hard on a person. What else does it help?
No idea I just saw that’s what it was being sold as elsewhere

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those not signed up to the news letter... PRE and EF are going black friday here on AM..

PRE sales codes: BF25 (orders below 100$) BF30 (all orders over 100$) BF35 (all orders over 200$) and BF40 (all orders over 300$)
Enhanced Formulas 30% off code: BF30

PRE is unleashing some new items. TLB_150 & OTR-AC I would like to give some forum members a free bottle. no strings attached. Please let me know if you are wanting to be considered for one of these items. I will be giving away 2 of each.

I would be interested in the TLB 150. I’ve never ran RAD so I’m not sure I’d be a good candidate for comparison. I would however run them back to back to see what happens. I’m on TRT.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No idea I just saw that’s what it was being sold as elsewhere
I’m interested in AOD-9604 sold in a nasal spray. Looks interesting. It’s in stage 2 trials strictly for fat loss and is showing some promise.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you are after fat loss try APEX Ursamajor~
I’m using it now. I love Ursa in a lot more ways than fat loss.

Apex Alchemy Ursa Major Review

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys.... help me help you. I am working hard to get a APEX trest offering. we need to move some goods in order to do so. Its black friday BOGO right now.. get in there and empty APEX shelves. I will move heaven and hell to get this to fruition. So lets work on this one together~ If you dont have helios in your line up, for health and longevity, you are missing out! this product has so much going for it, its a no brainer!! Ursa and Epichaos are absolute kick ass products as well, and obviously I dont have to mention the others ~~ get one brothers lets make it rain trest ~~ !!!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys.... help me help you. I am working hard to get a APEX trest offering. we need to move some goods in order to do so. Its black friday BOGO right now.. get in there and empty APEX shelves. I will move heaven and hell to get this to fruition. So lets work on this one together~ If you dont have helios in your line up, for health and longevity, you are missing out! this product has so much going for it, its a no brainer!! Ursa and Epichaos are absolute kick ass products as well, and obviously I dont have to mention the others ~~ get one brothers lets make it rain trest ~~ !!!
Can it rain injectable dien too?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bumping for more players ! get in on these sales and put your name in the hat to get a free bottle of PRE research SARMs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CYBORG40 for 40% off everything at Vicious Labs and Gainbusters website for Cyber Monday.

I think this continues for a couple days actually! Saw an email today.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys @BCseacow83 had the grand idea to treat his family members to a bottle of Helios for Christmas gifts.. as he put it, someone is always achy and hobbling around... you have till midnight to get in on the BOGO at APEX, after which you will probably have to wait until Christmas and new years sales.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys @BCseacow83 had the grand idea to treat his family members to a bottle of Helios for Christmas gifts.. as he put it, someone is always achy and hobbling around... you have till midnight to get in on the BOGO at APEX, after which you will probably have to wait until Christmas and new years sales.
You always get me with that name. I get excited for injectable clen and then remember you have a different product by that name 😂

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh boy, he didnt really just say that... did he? <---- in my best emenm voice.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They want open and honest communication until you say no that dress doesn’t make you look fat, your fat ass makes you look fat 😂
Don't forget "equality" right up until it's time to clean the gutters and shovel the drive at 4am before work, lol We have done away with "womans work" which I agree with but we seem to have kept the "mens" work lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget "equality" right up until it's time to clean the gutters and shovel the drive at 4am before work, lol We have done away with "womans work" which I agree with but we seem to have kept the "mens" work lol.
Yeah & that **** ain’t changing in our lifetime either lol. If I don’t take out the trash, kill the spiders, plunge the toilets, anything on a ladder or that requires hand tools...it ain’t getting done

Gotta lead from the front, as they say.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only kid as we have a good split going at our house. I just get a little irritated when I'm bugged about the grass getting a little long..........real hard not immediately snap, "then you f***ing do it!" lol add in dieting and maybe a few androgens, and bitting my tongue is hard lol.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only kid as we have a good split going at our house. I just get a little irritated when I'm bugged about the grass getting a little long..........real hard not immediately snap, "then you f***ing do it!" lol add in dieting and maybe a few androgens, and bitting my tongue is hard lol.
I’m lucky. My wife doesn’t really ever say anything about stuff not getting done but then again I keep the outside of our house looking five star. Wife does everything inside except I’ll help with dishes when I meal prep on Sunday afternoon.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4152.JPG

I wonder if this is what it feels like to have the newest iPhone as soon as it drops? Maybe more like a Galaxy, where you don’t know if it’s gonna overheat and burst into flames

Running 200 test e / 500 dien e/wk currently in a caloric deficit. Going to add in 15mg/day of TLB starting Monday for 20 days to get a feel for this stuff. 12mg was the optimal dose for lean tissue gains in chimps on Rad140, after that it was extremely minimal and only fatloss really increased with dosage, and taking 15mg daily gets me 3 weeks to feel this out. I tolerate 30mg RAD140 when I use that, so I don’t think 15mg is too high a dose to start out with TLB.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I miss the days where pre accepted standard payment methods lol

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
aint there yet? keep me posted.. it is Christmas time, so i know everything is mega slow this yr. .. extra extra slow.
Yeah everything I’ve been ordering whether gear or hoodies has been slow. I’m certainly not complaining! I’m anxious to give it a whirl

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Incoming:

After careful consideration, Vicious Labs decided to discontinue its line of popular pro-hormone and designer products at this time. The decision was made in response to the limiting nature of this category of supplementation, as well as the increasing difficulty and cost in their allocation. To this end, Vicious Labs will be selling off remaining inventory at sub-wholesale prices until depleted. It is the intention of Vicious Labs to pursue dissolution following this action. In turn, attention will be refocused to its sister brand GAINBUSTERS.COM
I give my sincerest thanks and appreciation to everyone who has followed and supported Vicious Labs since its inception. It is my hope that you will continue this support through Gainbusters and its effort to provide new and quality supplements.
Best,
ZOO​

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epichaos, Kronos and Stanogen should be back in stock at APEX

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Notice: There is a current insider deal going on for hardcore members.. PM for more info.
Is there still bogo on Helios? Liking this stuff so far and looking to stock up. Thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone looking at TLB150:

Sunday I finished 20 days of research at 15mg (1.5ml) daily, which means the 30ml bottle from PRE was dosed spot on volume-wise. As TLB150 is supposed to have a half life of at least 2 days (there’s not much info on it) and it’s Friday it should just now finally be cleared, for the most part. Observed no side effects whatsoever. No changes in energy levels or lethargy, no darkening of urine, no impact on appetite. Primary observations were a decreased need for estrogen and prolactin control as well increases in strength and muscle fullness, similar to RAD140. Fullness has since subsided slightly, so I feel confident it was a cosmetic benefit of the TLB.

Bloodwork is scheduled tomorrow morning, so I will be able to make sure nothing internally is terribly askew, but I do not expect it. RAD140 was recently tested in ~14 post menopausal women at doses up to 100mg and found to be tolerable for 2/3 of participants, and 50mg daily safe for most (safe, not necessarily free of side effects like shedding), so if TLB is truly based on the same SARM skeleton then so far it appears to behave similarly to RAD at the lower doses, at least in my n=1 experiment.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there still bogo on Helios? Liking this stuff so far and looking to stock up. Thanks
i think so but if the product is oos you will have to wait on the restock which happens with-in the next 10 days. if the sale is over by then, the nos father says he may run another for everyone.