• First Up Vote
capitol first letter works for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Notice: Apex Primagen almost OOS !! if you want to capitalize on the BOGO you had better scoop some up !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
other VL GB news:
After some application submissions I managed to acquire credit card processing. It is now active and ready to use on Gainbusters.com and will be for ViciousLabs.net in the next day or two. This will afford supporters of the brand(s) greater convenience and faster checkout when placing an order.

Note:
- This may be a temporary option as, generally speaking, card processing companies typically cancel services for this type of business.
- Other payment options will be disabled. They will be reinstated in the event of card processing shutdown.

Thank you for your continued support. Have a great, gains filled week!

Best,
ZOO

Don't forget to use code HOARD for 25% off your order on either site.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apex is OOS on Primagen~ thanx everyone for their supportz!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOTICE: Primagen restock is possible next week.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
I’ve tried every variation of the “Gainster” password and can’t access it. Any assistance?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried every variation of the “Gainster” password and can’t access it. Any assistance?
Update: Site will be temporarily down pending a site inspection by the card processor. Wish ZOO luck!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VL and GB sites are getting inspected today so they are both down for maintenance!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Attention!!! the cut and dry stacks are almost sold out at Apex.. get them while you can. this may be the last time to try 6 bromo for a while if ever. this stack is awesome!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey all great newz: the Kronos is going back on sale. Apex is trying to gear up for some new projects and need to clear out some of the awesome spray bottles. This doesn't change the cut and dry stacks on sale, rather in addition too that sale.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noteworthy:

Apex Alchemy Epichaos is back on sale! 15$ off
98% pure epicatechin!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Attention!!!:
7 alpha back in stock at PRE !! limit 2 units per order do to covid.

BOGO's taking place on DMAA, Max LMG, and Epiandro! <good till Thursday>

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Place item in your cart, and put BOGO in the notes section of order. they will double your order and take care of it on their end~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a safe and memorable Memorial day patriots! From Apex, Gain busters, PRE, and of course VL~~~ much love brothers!

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
it was previously.. but to be honest.. it doesn't move. not a lot of interest on this one in oil
I am researching PREs TD @ 1 ml per day
Hey brother I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering how that research went and the acute effects of the experiment. And if the testing was worthwhile? I will be testing alpha 7 ace when the materials arrive.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering how that research went and the acute effects of the experiment. And if the testing was worthwhile? I will be testing alpha 7 ace when the materials arrive.
not sure what chemical you are referring to??? I have done quite a bit of research. more context as the post you quoted doesn't help me much

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL did any one notice the new sarm ad campaign on FB from umbrella labs? Nothing like selling quazi legal items with a copywrite lawsuit waiting to happen.. they even took the logo from the movies/games … this will not end well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL did any one notice the new sarm ad campaign on FB from umbrella labs? Nothing like selling quazi legal items with a copywrite lawsuit waiting to happen.. they even took the logo from the movies/games … this will not end well.
Outfits like that are just trying to make a money grab and plan to be gone just as soon as they can get their hands on some cash - not the kind of crew you can trust to care about their reputation, because they aren’t going to be around long enough to worry about it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
attentionZ: Apex now has AET-50 set to deliver. its also BOGO bishes!!! get some of this yall

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sale page isn't up as of yet .. but nos will honor it if you want to jump on it before it goes live on site

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and its live:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Notice: Anyone having trouble putting BOGO items in your cart at APEX?? It should be fixed now.