xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Notice: Apex Primagen almost OOS !! if you want to capitalize on the BOGO you had better scoop some up !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
other VL GB news:
After some application submissions I managed to acquire credit card processing. It is now active and ready to use on Gainbusters.com and will be for ViciousLabs.net in the next day or two. This will afford supporters of the brand(s) greater convenience and faster checkout when placing an order.

Note:
- This may be a temporary option as, generally speaking, card processing companies typically cancel services for this type of business.
- Other payment options will be disabled. They will be reinstated in the event of card processing shutdown.

Thank you for your continued support. Have a great, gains filled week!

Best,
ZOO

Don't forget to use code HOARD for 25% off your order on either site.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apex is OOS on Primagen~ thanx everyone for their supportz!!

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’ve tried every variation of the “Gainster” password and can’t access it. Any assistance?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve tried every variation of the “Gainster” password and can’t access it. Any assistance?
Update: Site will be temporarily down pending a site inspection by the card processor. Wish ZOO luck!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VL and GB sites are getting inspected today so they are both down for maintenance!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Attention!!! the cut and dry stacks are almost sold out at Apex.. get them while you can. this may be the last time to try 6 bromo for a while if ever. this stack is awesome!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Attention!!! the cut and dry stacks are almost sold out at Apex.. get them while you can. this may be the last time to try 6 bromo for a while if ever. this stack is awesome!!
6-oxo.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey all great newz: the Kronos is going back on sale. Apex is trying to gear up for some new projects and need to clear out some of the awesome spray bottles. This doesn't change the cut and dry stacks on sale, rather in addition too that sale.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Noteworthy:

Apex Alchemy Epichaos is back on sale! 15$ off
98% pure epicatechin!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Place item in your cart, and put BOGO in the notes section of order. they will double your order and take care of it on their end~

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
it was previously.. but to be honest.. it doesn't move. not a lot of interest on this one in oil
I am researching PREs TD @ 1 ml per day
Hey brother I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering how that research went and the acute effects of the experiment. And if the testing was worthwhile? I will be testing alpha 7 ace when the materials arrive.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey brother I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering how that research went and the acute effects of the experiment. And if the testing was worthwhile? I will be testing alpha 7 ace when the materials arrive.
not sure what chemical you are referring to??? I have done quite a bit of research. more context as the post you quoted doesn't help me much

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL did any one notice the new sarm ad campaign on FB from umbrella labs? Nothing like selling quazi legal items with a copywrite lawsuit waiting to happen.. they even took the logo from the movies/games … this will not end well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL did any one notice the new sarm ad campaign on FB from umbrella labs? Nothing like selling quazi legal items with a copywrite lawsuit waiting to happen.. they even took the logo from the movies/games … this will not end well.
Outfits like that are just trying to make a money grab and plan to be gone just as soon as they can get their hands on some cash - not the kind of crew you can trust to care about their reputation, because they aren’t going to be around long enough to worry about it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
attentionZ: Apex now has AET-50 set to deliver. its also BOGO bishes!!! get some of this yall

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sale page isn't up as of yet .. but nos will honor it if you want to jump on it before it goes live on site

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and its live:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Notice: Anyone having trouble putting BOGO items in your cart at APEX?? It should be fixed now.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and its live:

This is for cortisol control?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gainbusters no longer ships to canada? Only option at checkout is usa.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it turns out that VL had received a seizure letter and no longer is shipping to Canada. GB might still but I would recommend sending ZOO a pm and see what you can work out.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So it turns out that VL had received a seizure letter and no longer is shipping to Canada. GB might still but I would recommend sending ZOO a pm and see what you can work out.
Shame. I doubt theh would tale the gda. I will tho

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epichaos is going to be restocked next week at APEX so you all will be able to BOGO the sh17 out of it !!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Notice: New and Improved Epichaos starts shipping tomorrow!~ New carrier designed specific for this and will enhance your outcome while using the topical form of epicat

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alert!!:

PRE to announce 4th of July sale via news letter. Don't get it? Don't worry!! I will post codes here in the next day or two~~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PRE BRINGS THE PATRIOTISM!
Save up to 40% off !!!
In early celebration of Independence day, PRE is currently hosting a Multi-tier sale until next Monday!!!
Freedom25 = 25% all orders below 150$
Freedom30 = 30% off all orders over 150$ and up to 299$
Freedom35 = 35% off orders over 300$ and up to 499$
Freedom40 = 40% off all orders over 500$
www.*****************************
combo packs and pre-discounted items are not included.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reminder: Apex BOGO almost over!~ you have until the 5th~

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I really like your products, I would put your DMZ on par with old CEL/LGI.

What are the chances you can procure some old school Triumphalis? Methyldriazonal (sp?)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like your products, I would put your DMZ on par with old CEL/LGI.

What are the chances you can procure some old school Triumphalis? Methyldriazonal (sp?)
so slim you would probably die waiting.

most of this stuff is too cost prohibitive to make these days. you would be better off scouring amazon in reality. also look around all the classifieds

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Attention: Apex BOGO sale with mix and match options, ENDS today. If you want it you better get it now befoe things double in price.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Notice: New and Improved Epichaos starts shipping tomorrow!~ New carrier designed specific for this and will enhance your outcome while using the topical form of epicat
Still have the strong minty smell?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at least similar yes.... each specific product has its carrier specialized, so they will all be just a touch different in composition but the smell will likely be too close to call.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forward:
-Gainbusters has acquired and been approved for high-risk card processing. No more potential account cancellations. No more invoice system. Order and pay all at once.

- In compliance with processing approval, Wrecking Crew and Swole Patrol have been removed from the storefront.
Passwords will NOT be needed to access the site.

- Listed prices have been adjusted for balance across cost, wholesale, and MAP - enables appropriate margins for retailers and allow Gainbusters to expand into online and brick-and-mortar stores.

- Price increases will be mitigated through sales and special offers (i.e. BOGO, B1G1) - prevents an increase in consumer costs and, in some instances, save more than previously (see Propaganda page for deals).

- Site updated to coincide with new "brand image." Additional misc. content.

- Bomb Squad and Assault Team are now Biceps King and Gain Green (because its way cooler).

- The previous HOARD sale has ended [for GB]. July Summer Sale is now active! Use applicable discount code at checkout. Free Shipping for the entire month (all order sizes; US only).

- Will be trying to acquire an e-check solution for Vicious Labs. Note: VL/GB crossover products (i.e. Haunt and Virus) reflect new price changes also. Hoard code still active for VL.

While tomorrow is the launch date I have opened the site early. I hope everyone accepts changes, or at least is understanding of them, and enjoys the updates and added features. Card processing fucking finally!