xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why 1-arm???
im thinking that by putting two dbs in my hands would make the move too much like a sumo dead. that said... this was surprisingly tough. I rested the unused arm on the corresponding thigh throughout the move. and did 2 sets on each arm.

deads in a couple days. if the DBs are what I was thinking, I will have some decent sumo fun. BTW.. man that handle is a total deficit lift when the powerblock is on the ground.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im thinking that by putting two dbs in my hands would make the move too much like a sumo dead. that said... this was surprisingly tough. I rested the unused arm on the corresponding thigh throughout the move. and did 2 sets on each arm.

deads in a couple days. if the DBs are what I was thinking, I will have some decent sumo fun. BTW.. man that handle is a total deficit lift when the powerblock is on the ground.
Are you holding the Db in the rack position like a goblet squat, or hanging it between your legs the whole time like a beltsquat?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not sure if this helps you invision this. but picture doing a one arm clean? only in the bottom..

keeping the DB between like a belt squat yes.

DieselJD

Awards
not sure if this helps you invision this. but picture doing a one arm clean? only in the bottom..

keeping the DB between like a belt squat yes.
So it's the motion of a goblet but not holding the weight with one arm like a goblet. Make tons more sense lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it's the motion of a goblet but not holding the weight with one arm like a goblet. Make tons more sense lol
maybe im using the wrong name? I thought goblets were when you hold the dumbbell with both hands while keeping the dumbbell up. there is about a 1000 videos describing it this way... weird.

DieselJD

Awards
maybe im using the wrong name? I thought goblets were when you hold the dumbbell with both hands while keeping the dumbbell up. there is about a 1000 videos describing it this way... weird.

No i think u described it right. I was just picturing u holding a 90lb weight with one arm up by yur chest from the top. If thats actually what u did its hella impressive

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually what makes this so hard now that I think about it, was that you are forcing your self to lift with your torso twisted and bent.. its probably somewhat dangerous for new lifters.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This review has been a long time coming. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks @xR1pp3Rx!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This review has been a long time coming. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks @xR1pp3Rx!
don't be sorry brother..!!! there was no pressure to do this.. only if you wanted to~ so ty for the effort!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Notice: Demon drops are now called Strain~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FAWKIN GET A LOAD OF THIS!!! :

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hot off the press: Apex sets you up with another BOGO !! for all you Follidrone users.. give this a shot when you get tired of eating pills.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hot off the press: Apex sets you up with another BOGO !! for all you Follidrone users.. give this a shot when you get tired of eating pills.
How long does a bottle last at how many pumps per day?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epichaos contains 50mg/ml (5 sprays = 1ml) Epicatechin.

we recommend 1-2 ml per day. at 1 ml its going to last what seems like forever.. the bottle is 3.3 oz (100ml) so you could run 2 ml for about 50 days!

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epichaos contains 50mg/ml (5 sprays = 1ml) Epicatechin.

we recommend 1-2 ml per day. at 1 ml its going to last what seems like forever.. the bottle is 3.3 oz (100ml) so you could run 2 ml for about 50 days!
Great, one more question: Do you think it does help build muscle via myostatin inhibition, or is just mostly cosmetic?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great, one more question: Do you think it does help build muscle via myostatin inhibition, or is just mostly cosmetic?
I think there is actual data showing it can inhibit myostatin.. i will see if i can find some handy info.. but yea do some searches on it. there is impressive data out there.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey everyone.. just a reminder- excellent sales are happening at all of our favorite haunts ~~ support your favorites! the smaller companies are really struggling right now! every purchase helps, so spread your love.. maybe one company has a pre you like and another has the proteins you like, buy from each separately if you can afford to, as it helps each ones bottom line~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PRE, VL, GB, & Apex all having great sales. be sure to let everyone know about your experience with each vendor!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ordered from Gainbusters yesterday morning...it’s supposed to be here across the country TOMORROW. Sick prices!

Can’t wait to see how Wrecking Crew stacks up to the GDA I’ve been using. Carb refeed is planned for Sunday Also about to incorporate Assault Team & Juice Daddy to keep this cut blasting along!

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ordered pre, gda and shred7 from gainbusters. The 25% sale made the gda price slightly cheaper than glycolog with bsl discounts. Lets see how these beauts measure up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ordered pre, gda and shred7 from gainbusters. The 25% sale made the gda price slightly cheaper than glycolog with bsl discounts. Lets see how these beauts measure up.
That’s funny, exact same order as each other a day apart

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s funny, exact same order as each other a day apart
Similar goals and hardcore interests perhaps?
I was interested in the t2 one mainly. I was thinking of adding it to my pct in june. But then i realized the gda was the same but cheaper as glycolog and ive only got a couple weeks worth left. And at that point i figured well ive only got one can on GHOST pre left. Everyones likes ZOOs ****. Might as well add this to the order.

Its my first order with these guys since before they didnt ship to canada. I look forward to it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Similar goals and hardcore interests perhaps?
I was interested in the t2 one mainly. I was thinking of adding it to my pct in june. But then i realized the gda was the same but cheaper as glycolog and ive only got a couple weeks worth left. And at that point i figured well ive only got one can on GHOST pre left. Everyones likes ZOOs ****. Might as well add this to the order.

Its my first order with these guys since before they didnt ship to canada. I look forward to it.
Blood lord was a really great preWO. I hit my lifetime best Logpress using it. I have full faith Juice Daddy will fulfill the hype & then some!

I love how much Berberine is in Wrecking Crew. Should be great.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_3547.JPG

Reinforcements have arrived! Fast as hell

Took a half serving of Juice Daddy to kick the morning off right: you guys gotta get you some! Meant to get Berry Punch (never a bad preWO flavor for anything), but wow is the Peach Mango incredible! Very happy I misclicked my flavor selection - it’s awesome. Can’t wait to run a full serving for training

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 193223

Reinforcements have arrived! Fast as hell

Took a half serving of Juice Daddy to kick the morning off right: you guys gotta get you some! Meant to get Berry Punch (never a bad preWO flavor for anything), but wow is the Peach Mango incredible! Very happy I misclicked my flavor selection - it’s awesome. Can’t wait to run a full serving for training
A full serving is about 2 scoops and it’s great!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that shits the bomb eh!!????
Super smooth. Primo

Gonna try Wrecking Crew tomorrow on the carb up. Will probably begin Assault Team Monday.

A full serving is about 2 scoops and it’s great!
Yeah it says 1.5 scoop serving so I took 3/4 as a fat burner - and to make sure my face didn’t melt off! No sides, shakes, jitters or nastiness at all. Good feels.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gentlemen:
Apex's fat cutting stack offering is moving faster than expected. If you're on the fence the timing will not get better. Don't wait till its too late!

11kt+6Bromo is going to terrorize the fat in your mid section~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LAST CALL!
Apex-Alchemy Epichaos (Big bottle of Epicatechin Transdermal)
BOGO Free through 4/22

This is a great sale. Don't miss it!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apex brings back BOGO on "gen" series line up~ Stanogen, Synergen, Primagen are all buy one get one !!

ends 5-09-20

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh man that stuff made me so sweaty! DMAA was a better gym-performance stim, but Amp is the superior diet compound IMO.