Animal/Universal Office.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
when is the next breach ad coming?

Im gonna post a review up in the next week or so of gh max then Ill add a mid way review and a final review... ill be sure to post the link up in here

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
its like you don't believe me dead... just wait... and hope when I go to the arnold this year I dont set the cage on fire with my smile :)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Well since we are starting fires we might as well bring some food and cook something.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Eggs, beans, sausage and spam... Eggs, beans, spam, eggs, and spam... Spam, spam, eggs, sausage, eggs, beans, spam, and spam... Spam, spam, spam, beans, spam, spam, and spam...

spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam
Spaaaaaaaaaaaam... Wonderful spam...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ill bring the bacon! I love me some bacon.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
and we should definitely make some pizza mountain pies...

NeverQuit

Awards
Hello all, first post here. Had a question ref Animal products and was hoping someone could help out. I am currently taking the following animal products/stacks daily, and for some reason I am not getting the pump I was expecting, any help would be much appreciated.

Wake-up 5:30 A/stak; 5:45 A/Pimp; 6:15 Lift. Typically lift for 1 1-1/2 hours. Following lifting I take A/Nitro; 45/50 later I have post work-out protein shake. 2 hrs later I then have breakfast and take A/Pak following. With lunch I take A/Flex.

Currently I am 6’4 268lbs at 48yrs old. In the past on other products, I use to get crazy skin tearing pumps at the end of my workout. My workouts are every other day, and on off days I do an hour of cardio. Granted I just started taking Pump/Stak, maybe 2 weeks, but was wondering if I can add any other animal products to aid in my size quest, maybe ( M-stak or Test), or perhaps another brand, to augment my current stak. I know, sad that I am looking for assistance to get bigger; but hey, life is short, he who leaves the biggest/strongest wins…. Well kind of. Tks for your time. John

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
what does your training routine look like?
And I would try to eat something before working out and after as well.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, first post here. Had a question ref Animal products and was hoping someone could help out. I am currently taking the following animal products/stacks daily, and for some reason I am not getting the pump I was expecting, any help would be much appreciated.

Wake-up 5:30 A/stak; 5:45 A/Pimp; 6:15 Lift. Typically lift for 1 1-1/2 hours. Following lifting I take A/Nitro; 45/50 later I have post work-out protein shake. 2 hrs later I then have breakfast and take A/Pak following. With lunch I take A/Flex.

Currently I am 6’4 268lbs at 48yrs old. In the past on other products, I use to get crazy skin tearing pumps at the end of my workout. My workouts are every other day, and on off days I do an hour of cardio. Granted I just started taking Pump/Stak, maybe 2 weeks, but was wondering if I can add any other animal products to aid in my size quest, maybe ( M-stak or Test), or perhaps another brand, to augment my current stak. I know, sad that I am looking for assistance to get bigger; but hey, life is short, he who leaves the biggest/strongest wins…. Well kind of. Tks for your time. John
I would really keep things basic as of now. How long have you been lifting? What are your goals? How's your diet?

I would possibly add M Stak as well but that's just me.

Most users report getting the best effects from Pump in around 10-14 days of use. So you say you're not getting the pumps you want but then you say you get crazy skin tearing pumps? Pump is a great product that has a sustained release of the product as opposed to one big kick at the beginning. This way you feel everything over the course of your workout instead of burning it out at the beginning. Make sense?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
who needs pumps anyway?? anything over 5 reps is cardio anyway

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You guys are too funny :D

I am a lower rep kind of guy myself though too.

To the OP, try getting some nutrition into your system before you work out. If possible when you wake up eat breakfast. If time is an issue then at least try to get a good protein shake into your body immediately. Then go into your supplement routine. Your stack and stack timing look good. Pump does come on slow and steady but by now you should be getting those tight Pumps you say you used to get. If not, it may be because your system needs more nutrients and fluids in it to do so? Are you drinking a lot around your workout? If not you should be and that will help too. Electrolytes are your friend during a workout. Try some Intra-Aid and see if that doesn't make the difference for you as well.

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
the link is fixed now! if you still cant find it look in my recent posts! all are welcome!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
the link is fixed now! if you still cant find it look in my recent posts! all are welcome!
I don't know about that thread bro. There are sexy pictures of girls my daughters age in there. :boggled:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that thread bro. There are sexy pictures of girls my daughters age in there. :boggled:
Would you hurry up and make an appearance in the thread I made for you???!!! :nana::swordfight::slap: :cussing: :icon_lol:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
maybe its time to introduce me to your daughter! :scratchchin: :nana: :cussing:

lol jk :)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Would you hurry up and make an appearance in the thread I made for you???!!! :nana::swordfight::slap: :cussing: :icon_lol:
Wait, what?

maybe its time to introduce me to your daughter! :scratchchin: :nana: :cussing:

lol jk :)
It would be a life changing experience for you young man. Showing up at my door to see my daughter.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Wait, what?

It would be a life changing experience for you young man. Showing up at my door to see my daughter.
haha dont you want a powerlifting step son?

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Well it's certainly cooler today than last week, but still sunny . . . nice fall day -- it's 66 at about quittin' time, and is supposed to drop to 46 tonight. But no rain, and frankly, we could use it.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
LETS GO PACKERS!!!!

no rain here... still :)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sunny and warm here fellas. It's gorgeous out there.

:cheers:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
yeah.. but in a few weeks we will be in the middle of winter
Not here. Winter seems to wait for the new year down here in Dutch country. We often don't see any snow until February. You guys always get it up there is SC.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Not here. Winter seems to wait for the new year down here in Dutch country. We often don't see any snow until February. You guys always get it up there is SC.
We have had snow here on Halloween... this year I am predicting some snow in early November...

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
It's actually relatively cool and cloudy here today -- actually feels like autumn!