Animal/Universal Office.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I had to post this up. I thought it was funny.

So I login to AM and check out this thread to see whats going on in the office and below Hommgar's last post i saw....

Animal Removal Experts
Problem With Wildlife? Call (904) 724-1115. Open 24-7
www DOT trutechinc DOT com

I laughed so hard, good luck removing this animal! :rocketwhore:

:box: Animal for life!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I had to post this up. I thought it was funny.

So I login to AM and check out this thread to see whats going on in the office and below Hommgar's last post i saw....

Animal Removal Experts
Problem With Wildlife? Call (904) 724-1115. Open 24-7
www DOT trutechinc DOT com

I laughed so hard, good luck removing this animal! :rocketwhore:

:box: Animal for life!
It's a free service we provide brother. One can never get too many forms of protein after all :D

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
He works out...??? Gosh, I hope it's not with the pink DB's...:cheers::joke::run:
Word on the street is that big Burt moved up to the Teal ones a while back and there is a rumor going around that he going to make an attempt with the green ones!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
We got 2 inches of snow last night. Thats it. I guess you need to move further north LOL!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
we got 12 inches last weekend... 12 inches expected again tonight!

here's a quote I found by G.Diesel...

"I am the man responsible for who I am. When I look in the mirror each day, I stare my creator in the eyes. I am responsible for what I have and will become, I am accountable for what I will or will not accomplish. I believe in myself, I bow to no man and my only critic of any consequence has walked every mile of this journey in my size thirteens. "
-G. Diesel

King Con

Awards
  • Established
That's one of my favorite quotes by G. He's got **** on lock.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
New ABC up. Looking for the first event to be late March. Need those of you who said you'd sign up to get in there and do so.

FOB Salerno Afghanistan ABC:

To all the Soldiers, Civilians, Contractors and Local Nationals located at FOB Salerno Afghanistan; this will be the thread we use for coordination of Monthly or Bi-Monthly ABC's.

It is my goal to do the best I can to get this Chapter up off the ground. I know many Soldiers who use Animal/Universal Products daily, and are just as dedicated to lifting as they are protecting their country.

It doesn't matter what Division, Brigade, MOS you are, or what country you're from. We are all Animals, and I feel we can all learn something from one another.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29815

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
New ABC up. Looking for the first event to be late March. Need those of you who said you'd sign up to get in there and do so.

FOB Salerno Afghanistan ABC:

To all the Soldiers, Civilians, Contractors and Local Nationals located at FOB Salerno Afghanistan; this will be the thread we use for coordination of Monthly or Bi-Monthly ABC's.

It is my goal to do the best I can to get this Chapter up off the ground. I know many Soldiers who use Animal/Universal Products daily, and are just as dedicated to lifting as they are protecting their country.

It doesn't matter what Division, Brigade, MOS you are, or what country you're from. We are all Animals, and I feel we can all learn something from one another.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29815
Nice. Hit it hard fellas.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
For those attending the Arnold....

Stop by the Cage on Friday and introduce yourself to me. :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
For those attending the Arnold....

Stop by the Cage on Friday and introduce yourself to me. :D
I will be there. Hell I'm there the whole weekend.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
What is 'The Cage'? I've been hearing a lot of talk about it lately...

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Funny. You gonna havta update your avi after this weekend... you've made too much progress since then.
Felt. I got my camera packed, as well as my video camera.

I'm also rocking a new look .... hahaah

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. Im really interested in universal products. I got tired of searching for GREAT products over the last year and almost forgot about you guys. I remember when i was real young my uncle(who was an avid lifter) only used universal products. I recall asking him why he used them and ill never forget his answer" Cuz' the SH*T works". Anyway im looking to lose some weight and was looking into your animal cuts. My question is, because you have soooo many products is there like 1 other product of your that would compliment the cuts greatly. Thanks ahead of time.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Im really interested in universal products. I got tired of searching for GREAT products over the last year and almost forgot about you guys. I remember when i was real young my uncle(who was an avid lifter) only used universal products. I recall asking him why he used them and ill never forget his answer" Cuz' the SH*T works". Anyway im looking to lose some weight and was looking into your animal cuts. My question is, because you have soooo many products is there like 1 other product of your that would compliment the cuts greatly. Thanks ahead of time.
If I was taking Cuts and needed something to compliment I'd look to either getting some amino acids or Pak. I'm a big believer in amino acids... especially when cutting-- the more, the better. As far as Pak, it will provide you with the nutrients/minerals you may or may not be missing based on eating in a calorie deficit when dieting.

Keep in mind, diet and training > everything else. Get those dialed in and you'll have great results with Cuts.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool man thanks. Yeah I think ill try the bcaa's I use the centrum silver ultra multivit/mineral. I really like that one so bcaa's it is then.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
cool man thanks. Yeah I think ill try the bcaa's I use the centrum silver ultra multivit/mineral. I really like that one so bcaa's it is then.
Sounds good. Let us know how your results are.

I also take creatine when I cut... but that's just me. You could also consider taking some form of EFAs if they aren't already in your other multi.

Other than that I keep it really basic and focus so much more on the diet/cardio/training. Seriously.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Other than that I keep it really basic and focus so much more on the diet/cardio/training. Seriously.
And it works. There really is no other way to get results. Just do the work! B Con is spilling out the solid truth here on this one.

Now B, you tell me the secret to making this elbow tendon heal and I'll try to forget all about losing the last 6 months of lifting. :(

Ha ha!

How have you been big bro? Growing in all walks of life I hope and expect?

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
And it works. There really is no other way to get results. Just do the work! B Con is spilling out the solid truth here on this one.

Now B, you tell me the secret to making this elbow tendon heal and I'll try to forget all about losing the last 6 months of lifting. :(

Ha ha!

How have you been big bro? Growing in all walks of life I hope and expect?

Hg
Thanks for the kind words HG.

No secrets to making tendons heal. I've been lucky and blessed enough not to have to endure something like this. I'd just keep getting it checked out/worked on/etc as much as possible from a physical therapist.

Working on growing and trying to keep up with you big man.