Animal/Universal Office.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Nah... He lost that when he was wearing his symbiote T-Shirt... That will teach him to wear only certified Animal Gear from now on, though...
didnt he ever hear with great power comes great responsibility... :paranoid:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
didnt he ever hear with great power comes great responsibility... :paranoid:
Yeah, but his mind was clouded from being hit by gamma radiation while liftin' that blonde-haired dude's hammer... Good thing his healing factor kicked in, though...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but his mind was clouded from being hit by gamma radiation while liftin' that blonde-haired dude's hammer... Good thing his healing factor kicked in, though...
if only he had a twin... Wonder U-rep powers!!! Activate!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
just as long as all is well in U-rep town

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be there this year again. Its tobad my nephew won't be with me like he was with my first Arnold. I really miss that guy. But I made a promiss that I would go.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I need to go find my matches... It's too quiet in here...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Wait? What? :paranoid:
On the Superfriends... (A cartoon from back in our day...) They had a set of twins called Zan and Jana... They had a purple monkey named Gleek... (Yes, I'm a cartoon and comic book geek...)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
On the Superfriends... (A cartoon from back in our day...) They had a set of twins called Zan and Jana... They had a purple monkey named Gleek... (Yes, I'm a cartoon and comic book geek...)
haha me too.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I missed that one completely...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Maybe this might jog the memory... "Wonder Twin Powers... Activate!!!"
Yea like I said... LOL I must have been off somewhere, should have caught it the first time.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol we will forgive you this time HG...

benched 255 last week for a 30 lb pr since april! very proud of that...
what have you guys been up to?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
lol we will forgive you this time HG...

benched 255 last week for a 30 lb pr since april! very proud of that...
what have you guys been up to?
Boring as it sounds, Work, lift, eat sleep, repeat...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
So I can't wait for the new gym bags... :afro:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
eta on the bags???
btw.... they should make animal powerlifting belts...

my buddy is known for making custom belts with spray paint and stencils... im going to see if he can do the animal logo on the back of my black 10mm thick belt for the competition in december

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
eta on the bags???
btw.... they should make animal powerlifting belts...

my buddy is known for making custom belts with spray paint and stencils... im going to see if he can do the animal logo on the back of my black 10mm thick belt for the competition in december
ETA for the bags is sometime late fall...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lets make animal temporary tattoos that way people at the gym know I am really hardcore.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok... so planning out a sleep stack...
Going to pick up some Casein, ZMA, and gh max to help get some more restful nights.
Sound solid?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Ok... so planning out a sleep stack...
Going to pick up some Casein, ZMA, and gh max to help get some more restful nights.
Sound solid?
Definitely solid. The Casein will trickle feed your body for hours while you sleep, the GH Max will help you excrete GH and the ZMA Pro will keep you anabolic and help with your Test levels. Beautiful.

Hg

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Shave it into your head like I've seen done already LOL!
I saw that at the Cage, but I still don't have enough posts to be able to post a link, dammit. That's unfair! This is really beginning to hack me off. I'm not going to post BS just to be able to get my post count up!

It's in my photos on MySpace, if you're interested.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I saw that at the Cage, but I still don't have enough posts to be able to post a link, dammit. That's unfair! This is really beginning to hack me off. I'm not going to post BS just to be able to get my post count up!

It's in my photos on MySpace, if you're interested.
I'm not on myspace LOL!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
picked up some Universal Amino tabs, GH Max, and ZMA...
Unfortunately the place where I placed my order at was sold out of the Universal EFA's

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately the place where I placed my order at was sold out of the Universal EFA's
Doh! I hate when that happens. ZMA Pro is almost a staple for me bro. I say almost because I do take a break from it every now and then but I find that my recovery is so much better after a good nights sleep with that stuff and my Test levels stay higher as noted by my lifts. I can tell when I am taking a break from it. My recommendation, don't get older! Ha ha!

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Doh! I hate when that happens. ZMA Pro is almost a staple for me bro. I say almost because I do take a break from it every now and then but I find that my recovery is so much better after a good nights sleep with that stuff and my Test levels stay higher as noted by my lifts. I can tell when I am taking a break from it. My recommendation, don't get older! Ha ha!

Hg
lol
Ill get to working on that ASAP. :scratchchin:
Im already making my travel arrangements for the Arnold... I won't be missing the cage this year

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Very nice order.

I'm running the GH Max, M Stak, and NSC after my 50 days of Test and extra AA :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Very nice order.

I'm running the GH Max, M Stak, and NSC after my 50 days of Test and extra AA :)
Nice. Im stacking my purchase with jointment sport, animal flex, liver tabs, and the pak

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Very nice order.

What, are you trying to get huge or something? Ha ha! I like the looks of that stack B Con. GH Max stacked with M-Stak "was" my little secret (I thought :|) LOL!

If you read up on what each one does and think about what you are doing by stacking them...

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone seen my matches...???

:smite::smileeek: