Androsterone

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zoo any thoughts on bringing back the 150mg caps of this? Always liked having it for a little boost or for its effects on cholesterol
I think Hi-Tech owns that compound iirc. Pretty sure that’s why I didn’t make it again. Also, it is quite pricey to get an efficacious dose and wasn’t as popular as the EpiAndro in terms of sales. I’ll double check into this though. 💪🏻

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks zoo. I’m afraid you might be right but who knows

Reactions: ZOO
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw some on flex it. Might still have some in stock.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saw that but with transdermal readily available and probably more effective, I don't have much interest.
Agreed. It was for the people looking for capped.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. It was for the people looking for capped.
Is capped even worth it? I've never run a capped version. I'd assume it needs to be run at a high dosage to notice much of anything.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is capped even worth it? I've never run a capped version. I'd assume it needs to be run at a high dosage to notice much of anything.
Personally I’m sure I’ve used it in the past, I just don’t remember the brand or dose

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
IML's R-Andro at 600 mg/day (6 caps) is awesome for me, 400 mg was good but 600 was great. Reminded me of Primordial's Androhard v2 from back in the day, I can't really confidently say that about any other andros in recent years. I am using Iconic's Alpha Seven now, just started last week, and am eager to see how it compares. Personally I really like having both TD and capped available for flexibility more than anything.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IML's R-Andro at 600 mg/day (6 caps) is awesome for me, 400 mg was good but 600 was great. Reminded me of Primordial's Androhard v2 from back in the day, I can't really confidently say that about any other andros in recent years. I am using Iconic's Alpha Seven now, just started last week, and am eager to see how it compares. Personally I really like having both TD and capped available for flexibility more than anything.
Same, Super R Andro at 600-800mg per day is the sweet spot. Anything higher than that my joints start to hurt a bit. For me oral has always worked better and also more convenient. Also gives you the freedom to experiment at higher doses without having to lather up your body with lotion.

When I saw that IML discontinued it orally I looked around and no one sells pure called Androsterone anymore. I guess you could buy the pure powder from China but will be gambling without testing it.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same, Super R Andro at 600-800mg per day is the sweet spot. Anything higher than that my joints start to hurt a bit. For me oral has always worked better and also more convenient. Also gives you the freedom to experiment at higher doses without having to lather up your body with lotion.

When I saw that IML discontinued it orally I looked around and no one sells pure called Androsterone anymore. I guess you could buy the pure powder from China but will be gambling without testing it.
So that's 6-8 caps a day and a bottle consists of 60 caps. That's 10 days a bottle. So this is like epi-andro dosage wise. Somebody should release this in 300mg caps.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards

Enhanced Formulations does sell Pro Hard which contains 75 mg androsterone and 150 mg epiandro. I do plan on trying it as well to see if it is a viable replacement. It is the only capsule product currently in production that includes R-Andro that I know of. I'm not a huge fan of epiandro as for me I tend to get a little over aggressive if I go to high on it, but 75 mg androsterone per cap is decent and looks like they have an absorption enhancement added. I'll probably pick up a few bottles and give it a go later in the summer after my Alpha Seven / 3AD stack through this spring.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced Formulations does sell Pro Hard which contains 75 mg androsterone and 150 mg epiandro. I do plan on trying it as well to see if it is a viable replacement. It is the only capsule product currently in production that includes R-Andro that I know of. I'm not a huge fan of epiandro as for me I tend to get a little over aggressive if I go to high on it, but 75 mg androsterone per cap is decent and looks like they have an absorption enhancement added. I'll probably pick up a few bottles and give it a go later in the summer after my Alpha Seven / 3AD stack through this spring.
Yeah - I saw a that and a few others also that have the andro and epi andro combo but I'm not a fan of them TBH.

Epiandro for me feels way weaker compared to androsterone muscle/strength wise and when I up the dose pretty high (800mg+) it gives me anxiety and I feel overstimulated so I'm not really a fan of it.

From what I recall, androsterone is a GABA-A agonist while epiandro is antagonistic to GABA.

The only thing I caution is don't put too much piperine or grapefruit extract in each androsterone capsule if its dosed fairly low. Then you run into issues of getting too much piperine and grapefruit extract which can bloat you which is annoying since it kind of restricts how high you can go.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah - I saw a that and a few others also that have the andro and epi andro combo but I'm not a fan of them TBH.

Epiandro for me feels way weaker compared to androsterone muscle/strength wise and when I up the dose pretty high (800mg+) it gives me anxiety and I feel overstimulated so I'm not really a fan of it.

From what I recall, androsterone is a GABA-A agonist while epiandro is antagonistic to GABA.

The only thing I caution is don't put too much piperine or grapefruit extract in each androsterone capsule if its dosed fairly low. Then you run into issues of getting too much piperine and grapefruit extract which can bloat you which is annoying since it kind of restricts how high you can go.
alpha seven is 200mg androsterone per dose...this is a hefty dose for a transdermal

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
alpha seven is 200mg androsterone per dose...this is a hefty dose for a transdermal
Yeah - I may try it at as well. Wasn't on the top of my list since it has 7 Keto and is not pure androsterone.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, guys. Almost forgot to post this but I confirmed that 4-Andro is a patented High-Tech compound so I can’t touch it :/

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Super R Andro topical version in comparison to the oral version? It is androsterone only. Looks like it fairly new on the market.

I ran their Androhard a few years back and liked it.

Not sure if they still make it but it was a 50/50 combo of androsterone and Epi Android. Pure epiandro makes me feel anxious but the combo was nice. Almost thinking of running them again with the 11kt/11oxo drought...

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, guys. Almost forgot to post this but I confirmed that 4-Andro is a patented High-Tech compound so I can’t touch it :/
You cannot touch it or it wouldn’t be worth the hassle of messing around with it?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You cannot touch it or it wouldn’t be worth the hassle of messing around with it?
no other co can touch it .. only hi tech and their 10 other lil companies can create them

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements Androsterone too? It says Di Hydro epiandrosterone; assuming that is same as R Andro from IML or is it just epiandrosterone?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do they own Iconic and Alpha Gainz?
Some just take the risk but I’m not fucking with HTP. Maybe they can get away with selling it as a topical lotion or some non-supplement type thing. I don’t know the technicals.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no other co can touch it .. only hi tech and their 10 other lil companies can create them
Even if I licensed it from them to sell it I would go broke trying. It would cost a ton, the minimums they would want from me would be astronomical, and the 5-10 guys on here who will actually buy it won’t be able to clear the inventory for me haha

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that doesn’t seem worth it unfortunately. I believe 1-Andro is the same boat. But what about the androsterone or any of the others? I loved the 3ad too

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
What about 11kt or 11oxo? I don’t recall seeing HTP with either of those?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that doesn’t seem worth it unfortunately. I believe 1-Andro is the same boat. But what about the androsterone or any of the others? I loved the 3ad too
3AD and Androsterone I will ask about but I am about 99% sure 3AD won't be available due to manufacturer circumstances.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No wonder Hi Tech is charging so much, if they out right have patents for most of these andros. I had success with androdiol (4 andro/ laxogenin). However not cost effective at all

Money always better spent on test, and more food

Last edited:

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements Androsterone too? It says Di Hydro epiandrosterone; assuming that is same as R Andro from IML or is it just epiandrosterone?
Epiandrosterone is actually a metabolite of dihydroepiandrosterone, and not a precursor. Therefore they are different compounds

Androsterone (R Andro) is a downstream hormone, produced in the body from the metabolism of testosterone. Imo this is the BEST andro. In terms of health parameters and well being.

Premier research has an epi andro/ androsterone blend. Although a bit pricey @ only 225 mg per cap. But you get what you pay for and androsterone ain't cheap

Last edited:
50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I hear some peps get lethargy from this and some get energy; why would one get lethargic of it? Could be its a gaba agonist??

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Imo downstream hormones like androsterone; would be sub optimal, unless someone was already on T. The half live and bioavailability of such hormones are questionable at best.

This could explain the lethargic/ irritability factor, for example, someone using high doses of epi andro/ androsterone, without the administration of T

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imo downstream hormones like androsterone; would be sub optimal, unless someone was already on T. The half live and bioavailability of such hormones are questionable at best.

This could explain the lethargic/ irritability factor; for example someone using high doses of epi andro/ androsterone, without the administration of T
Good info, bro. Thanks for dropping in with the knowledge.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Doubtful IML is still selling this. But they have R andro (androsterone)

The only thing I caution is don't put too much piperine or grapefruit extract in each androsterone capsule if its dosed fairly low. Then you run into issues of getting too much piperine and grapefruit extra
Taking piperine generally should be avoided, completely. If you want benefits of black pepper, season your food

Enhanced Formulations does sell Pro Hard which contains 75 mg androsterone and 150 mg epiandro. I do plan on trying it as well to see if it is a viable replacement.
I wouldn't trust this company, or most of the newer companies around selling andro's and sarms

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Not sure if they still make it but it was a 50/50 combo of androsterone and Epi Android. Pure epiandro makes me feel anxious but the combo was nice. Almost thinking of running them again with the 11kt/11oxo drought...
This is still available and it’s made by MuscleGelz (and always has been afaik) Great fukn product...47 on amzn

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Taking piperine generally should be avoided, completely. If you want benefits of black pepper, season your food

I wouldn't trust this company, or most of the newer companies around selling andro's and sarms
why whats wrong with enhanced formulations? ive been taking their 3ad at 50-75mg per day.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why whats wrong with enhanced formulations? ive been taking their 3ad at 50-75mg per day.
EF’s 3AD should be good to go unless they changed source. We both went through the same manufacturer for this as it was patent pending to them.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I agree - I don't think piperine is necessary to have. I have tried prohormones without any enhancer of bioavailability and it just works.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I have never tried 3ad. This is an Andro??

Nothing wrong with the purity, just maybe underdosed. Just IMO; never tried enhanced or 3ad

What's your take on the compound, so far?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I have never tried 3ad. This is an Andro??

Nothing wrong with the purity, just maybe underdosed. Just IMO; never tried enhanced or 3ad

What's your take on the compound, so far?
Its alright, nothing mind blowing. Yes it is an andro.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone compare androsterone vs stanolone (DHT - either oral or inj)? Are the mental/physical effects similar?

Supposedly pure DHT (stanolone) is much more potent just not many logs of people using it. Could give us a good indicator if androsterone is actually working on its own or due to its conversion to DHT.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone compare androsterone vs stanolone (DHT - either oral or inj)? Are the mental/physical effects similar?

Supposedly pure DHT (stanolone) is much more potent just not many logs of people using it. Could give us a good indicator if androsterone is actually working on its own or due to its conversion to DHT.
Its a downstream hormone. Conversion to DHT is inevitable. Doubtful anyone is taking pure DHT anymore, as this will destroy you with sides (hair loss/ prostate enlargment, voice changes)

IMO stanolone is an outdated drug