Androsterone

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I was one week in with EpiAlpha at 300mg daily, and it was still too much for me. BP was up 15 points systolic and just made my chest/heart feel weird. Dammit.
What were the numbers exactly, and pulse rate?

Do you have any pre-existing cardiac condition like arrhythmia, take any meds, or have a health background that might yield some insights?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What were the numbers exactly, and pulse rate?

Do you have any pre-existing cardiac condition like arrhythmia, take any meds, or have a health background that might yield some insights?
148/78 was the highest at rest with a pulse of 70 I think ( I don't pay attention to pulse too much because it's always fine).
According to the stress test and echocardiogram I had done in May I should be fit as a fiddle, with the exception of requiring bisoprolol to keep my BP at 130/72 ( as of this morning).

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
148/78 was the highest at rest with a pulse of 70 I think ( I don't pay attention to pulse too much because it's always fine).
According to the stress test and echocardiogram I had done in May I should be fit as a fiddle, with the exception of requiring bisoprolol to keep my BP at 130/72 ( as of this morning).
I've never seen isolated systolic hypertension associated with Androsterone so not sure what to think, but maybe some kidney considerations?

Nonetheless, if you could reasonably associate the BP change with the cycle, I think you probably made the best choice to abandon it like you did.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
So cycle is done, today is first day of pct.
Still had some epiAlpha but Will just save that for next time:)

End gain 3,4kg
Alittle fat gain this last month, work went crazy and that effects my diet.

But im super happy with the feel ive had on cycle, the amount of strenght i was able to gain back from being sick before the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.