• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Seems to be killing libido 7 days in that's with dermacrine added

Is there anything I can add to help?

Furosap?
How long have you been on dermacrine and what dose. 5 pumps a day was how I use to do it on cycle. At least that was the sweet spot. Usually took about 2 weeks to really notice it working.

Your also saying killing libido., libido is what makes you horny, it has nothing to do with getting a hard on and treating those issues are 2 different things

div1872

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on dermacrine and what dose. 5 pumps a day was how I use to do it on cycle. At least that was the sweet spot. Usually took about 2 weeks to really notice it working.

Your also saying killing libido., libido is what makes you horny, it has nothing to do with getting a hard on and treating those issues are 2 different things

Dermacrine 2 weeks 3 pumps worked wonders when I used Alpha Seven.

Problems with both.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dermacrine 2 weeks 3 pumps worked wonders when I used Alpha Seven.

Problems with both.
Alpha 7 is not a prohormone, it's 7 dhea, non hormonal. Dermacrine didn't work wonders with it because they don't have any kind of interactions like they would with a prohormone like icon 1.

Your statement is like saying Dermacrine worked wonders when I took vitamin C.

Alpha 7 = natty supplement
Icon 1 = hormonal, pro hormone to steroids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also hope you have a real pct to get your natural testosterone production back after cycle

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Alpha 7 is not a prohormone, it's 7 dhea, non hormonal. Dermacrine didn't work wonders with it because they don't have any kind of interactions like they would with a prohormone like icon 1.

Your statement is like saying Dermacrine worked wonders when I took vitamin C.

Alpha 7 = natty supplement

Icon 1 = hormonal, pro hormone to steroids
Alpha Seven contains Androsterone same as Alpha Gainz Andro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
🤦‍♂️I got your thread mixed up with another comparing alpha 7 to icon 1.

Can you post the label for alpha gains andro, I've never used that product but what else is in it besides androsterone, that's very mild and should positively effect libido

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I got your thread mixed up with another comparing alpha 7 to icon 1.

Can you post the label for alpha gains andro, I've never used that product but what else is in it besides androsterone, that's very mild and should positively effect libido

It's just 100mg Androsterone per ml

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk I'm stumped then, that should have a positive effect on libido for most ppl. Any other variable that might not be supplement related? Stress and shyt? Sometimes we automatically assume it's the supplement or drug as a fallback when we don't understand what's going on

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Idk I'm stumped then, that should have a positive effect on libido for most ppl. Any other variable that might not be supplement related? Stress and shyt? Sometimes we automatically assume it's the supplement or drug as a fallback when we don't understand what's going on
I basically had the same response to that in combo with some epi andro… crashed my libido among other issues. Stopped taking it asap.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Tough one because I love the other effects like mood and muscle hardening

That' why I was looking for something that may help put out to save me stopping andro completely

@sns8778 Do you have any suggestions from your new products?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to reply to this thread since I was asked to, but want to start it off by saying that nothing I say is meant to be negative towards the Alpha Gainz brand, they're toward the androsterone ingredient itself.

A lot of people confuse androsterone and epiandrosterone and say that they are the same or close to the same - they are not; they may be close in terms of some of the effects, but epiandrosterone tends to increase libido whereas for some people androsterone tends to lower it or cause problems with it.

I'm not saying that androsterone is bad, just that for some people its going to have some effects like this that they may not be comfortable with. That's one of the reasons why when right after we launched Stano-Plex (epiandrosterone) and so many people asked if we would do an androsterone, that I said we would never do one.

Seems to be killing libido 7 days in that's with dermacrine added

Is there anything I can add to help?

Furosap?
I don't think that adding something else is necessarily the answer here in my honest opinion.

If you wanted to, you could add M-Test or Optimize-T to help with libido, but if it were me, I would consider stopping androsterone altogether if you respond to it that way and use epiandrosterone instead.

That does make it odd if you responded okay to Alpha Seven but not to androsterone from Alpha Gainz because in theory, you've got the same ingredient. Alpha Seven contains 7-keto with it, but that normally wouldn't offset any libido issues from androsterone.

Something else to think about is - how long ago was that? Just mentioning that because as the body's natural hormone levels change, sometimes our responses do too.

I am not a fan of androsterone myself and have never tried it because I've heard way too many stories of loss of libido from it; but its an odd case here for you for reasons explained above.

Epiandrosterone has positive effects on libido for most people, but androsterone does have negative effects on libido for a lot of people. That's why I've never personally used it myself and for anyone that is determined to, I normally would suggest using it with epiandrosterone from day one to try to help offset it.

I do agree that sometimes things are coincidence and supplements get blamed for things that have nothing to do with them, but androsterone does cause loss of libido in a lot of people from historical feedback.

I basically had the same response to that in combo with some epi andro… crashed my libido among other issues. Stopped taking it asap.
Epiandrosterone normally increases libido but sometimes androsterone does decrease it. You said this happened to you in combination with epiandrosterone; not sure if you ever tried epiandrosterone without androsterone, but if so, you'd likely see an increase in libido from that itself.

Tough one because I love the other effects like mood and muscle hardening

That' why I was looking for something that may help put out to save me stopping andro completely

@sns8778 Do you have any suggestions from your new products?
Most people report better mood from epiandrosterone in my experience. If it were me, I would go with epiandrosterone instead of androsterone given what you're experiencing from it.

To help with libido &/or as good stacks with epiandrosterone or androsterone if you stay on it, Optimize-T, Cloma-Plex, or Anabolic XT would all be great options to help with libido, positive mood, increases in natural testosterone, etc.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm going to reply to this thread since I was asked to, but want to start it off by saying that nothing I say is meant to be negative towards the Alpha Gainz brand, they're toward the androsterone ingredient itself.

A lot of people confuse androsterone and epiandrosterone and say that they are the same or close to the same - they are not; they may be close in terms of some of the effects, but epiandrosterone tends to increase libido whereas for some people androsterone tends to lower it or cause problems with it.

I'm not saying that androsterone is bad, just that for some people its going to have some effects like this that they may not be comfortable with. That's one of the reasons why when right after we launched Stano-Plex (epiandrosterone) and so many people asked if we would do an androsterone, that I said we would never do one.

I don't think that adding something else is necessarily the answer here in my honest opinion.

If you wanted to, you could add M-Test or Optimize-T to help with libido, but if it were me, I would consider stopping androsterone altogether if you respond to it that way and use epiandrosterone instead.

That does make it odd if you responded okay to Alpha Seven but not to androsterone from Alpha Gainz because in theory, you've got the same ingredient. Alpha Seven contains 7-keto with it, but that normally wouldn't offset any libido issues from androsterone.

Something else to think about is - how long ago was that? Just mentioning that because as the body's natural hormone levels change, sometimes our responses do too.

I am not a fan of androsterone myself and have never tried it because I've heard way too many stories of loss of libido from it; but its an odd case here for you for reasons explained above.

Epiandrosterone has positive effects on libido for most people, but androsterone does have negative effects on libido for a lot of people. That's why I've never personally used it myself and for anyone that is determined to, I normally would suggest using it with epiandrosterone from day one to try to help offset it.

I do agree that sometimes things are coincidence and supplements get blamed for things that have nothing to do with them, but androsterone does cause loss of libido in a lot of people from historical feedback.

Epiandrosterone normally increases libido but sometimes androsterone does decrease it. You said this happened to you in combination with epiandrosterone; not sure if you ever tried epiandrosterone without androsterone, but if so, you'd likely see an increase in libido from that itself.

Most people report better mood from epiandrosterone in my experience. If it were me, I would go with epiandrosterone instead of androsterone given what you're experiencing from it.

To help with libido &/or as good stacks with epiandrosterone or androsterone if you stay on it, Optimize-T, Cloma-Plex, or Anabolic XT would all be great options to help with libido, positive mood, increases in natural testosterone, etc.
I’ve done it solo it either did nothing or lowered my libido it seemed… not big on taking any phs anymore especially not the dhea ones because they seem to do little to nothing but the sides still suck…

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve done it solo it either did nothing or lowered my libido it seemed… not big on taking any phs anymore especially not the dhea ones because they seem to do little to nothing but the sides still suck…
Everyone responds different to different things; for most people, Epiandrosterone works really well and increases mood and libido - but the sweet spot for dosing tends to be around 600 mg. per day orally.

Epiandrosterone is the only one out of the dhea ones that I would take myself.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone responds different to different things; for most people, Epiandrosterone works really well and increases mood and libido - but the sweet spot for dosing tends to be around 600 mg. per day orally.

Epiandrosterone is the only one out of the dhea ones that I would take myself.
This I can definitely agree with, over the past 3-4 years of being on trt and having access to many things I have lost the need for the andros. But I do find myself dabbling with epiandro still, especially if I get a good deal on it. 400-600 td or 900 oral adds a significant boost for me without any negative sides. Especially if I'm already lean to begin with. I enjoy the stuff.

Op is also running Cycles without testosterone or 4 andro. Sometimes dermacrine works but it looks like he may need more estrogen.

Or, the product might just not be for him.

You can find extremes with anything. Some guys run tren solo with no sides at all. Some guys run primo and get high BP acne and there hair starts to fall out. 🤷‍♂️ it's part of the game

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This I can definitely agree with, over the past 3-4 years of being on trt and having access to many things I have lost the need for the andros. But I do find myself dabbling with epiandro still, especially if I get a good deal on it. 400-600 td or 900 oral adds a significant boost for me without any negative sides. Especially if I'm already lean to begin with. I enjoy the stuff.

Op is also running Cycles without testosterone or 4 andro. Sometimes dermacrine works but it looks like he may need more estrogen.

You can find extremes with anything. Some guys run tren solo with no sides at all. Some guys run primo and get high BP acne and there hair starts to fall out. 🤷‍♂️ it's part of the game
I think the best dose for me with epiandrosterone is 600 mg. in that that's where I get good results and feel the best; the results at 900 mg. for me may be slightly better but I don't feel as good mentally as at 600 mg. But everyone is different and its about finding the dose that's right for the individual.

We have a lot of people that run our Epiandro products (CEL Stano-Plex, Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300 or EpiAndro Lean, or XPG EpiAndro Gel) with natural test boosters like Optimize-T or M-Test with great results. I personally would never use 4-Andro but that's because I've just known too many people to have issues with it - but I've also known some people to use it and like it.

Agree completely about the extremes for everything and its about finding out what works best for the person. To me, I would choose epiandrosterone 101 times out of 100 over androsterone, but some people to like androsterone and some people like to stack them.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

How it will work for someone on trt or gear VS someone who isn’t (me) will be different.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I think however it effected me before is different now and wether its lowering estrogen too much or other reasons I'll stop using androsterone now.

I probably should of made the subject androsetone side effect

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the best dose for me with epiandrosterone is 600 mg. in that that's where I get good results and feel the best; the results at 900 mg. for me may be slightly better but I don't feel as good mentally as at 600 mg. But everyone is different and its about finding the dose that's right for the individual.

We have a lot of people that run our Epiandro products (CEL Stano-Plex, Muscle Addiction EpiAndro300 or EpiAndro Lean, or XPG EpiAndro Gel) with natural test boosters like Optimize-T or M-Test with great results. I personally would never use 4-Andro but that's because I've just known too many people to have issues with it - but I've also known some people to use it and like it.

Agree completely about the extremes for everything and its about finding out what works best for the person. To me, I would choose epiandrosterone 101 times out of 100 over androsterone, but some people to like androsterone and some people like to stack them.
What kind of issues you've seen/heard people having with 4-Andro? If you don't mind me asking = )

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think however it effected me before is different now and wether its lowering estrogen too much or other reasons I'll stop using androsterone now.

Or it’s shut down your body’s natural production of testosterone… really won’t know without blood work. But honestly I would PERSONALLY stop taking anything that would do that to me unless it was keeping me alive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm not sure if you can change your thread title, but if you can't, you can click report on your first post and ask the admin to please change the thread title if you'd like to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of issues you've seen/heard people having with 4-Andro? If you don't mind me asking = )
I've heard of people having quite a few issues with it, but what I was referring to as to why I wouldn't use it personally is that I've known quite a few people to have libido issues months down the road after stopping it, even when they seemingly did everything the right way.

On here, sometimes people tend to oversimplify things into suppression or not, and lose site of how complex the body is and that some things seem to cause certain issues in some people that can't necessarily be explained by a bloodwork panel. (Bloodwork is good, don't get me wrong; I'm just saying that if bloodwork looks fine for 20 people and 10 still have the same issue, then bloodwork may not be telling the full tale if that makes sense).

I don't discuss this much on here, but I do regimens for people with certain health conditions, athletes, and sometimes people that others can't figure out - and I've just seen too much of that with it for me to ever be willing to take it personally. Nothing against it or people that do, that's personal choice.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard of people having quite a few issues with it, but what I was referring to as to why I wouldn't use it personally is that I've known quite a few people to have libido issues months down the road after stopping it, even when they seemingly did everything the right way.

On here, sometimes people tend to oversimplify things into suppression or not, and lose site of how complex the body is and that some things seem to cause certain issues in some people that can't necessarily be explained by a bloodwork panel. (Bloodwork is good, don't get me wrong; I'm just saying that if bloodwork looks fine for 20 people and 10 still have the same issue, then bloodwork may not be telling the full tale if that makes sense).

I don't discuss this much on here, but I do regimens for people with certain health conditions, athletes, and sometimes people that others can't figure out - and I've just seen too much of that with it for me to ever be willing to take it personally. Nothing against it or people that do, that's personal choice.
Ok, thank you for explaining further. I can't recall seeing any reports of issues like that myself (or none really), so it catched my interest.

RawCalm

Awards
I am far from an expert but figured I would chime in here with my experience as I just finished up the same stack:

Some notable details: I am a 32 year old male, prior to my cycle I had what I would consider a normal libido, morning wood every morning and zero ED issues.

I noticed no decrease in libido on alpha seven but did have a strong increase in lethargy. I had to lower the dose to combat this. Are you sure this isn’t the cause?

I noticed the opposite in fact, stronger erections and more aggression during sex.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Crashed e2 then I would guess, right @Smont ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It would be a guess but it's definitely a possibility. I wouldn't think Androsterone and epiandro is capable of doing that tho. But who knows? Crashing estrogen will definitely take the led out your pencil

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
there is extensive information on raypeat forum regarding androsterone - it likely is due to low estrogen as Androsterone is AI - I also had joint inflammation, tendon soreness even with using low dose androsterone. this did happen with Every day dosing. I have since switched to once a week dosing which i seem to be able to tolerate. there is hypothesis on the RP forum that antagonism of Cortisol & receptors + low estrogen is what leads to most people feeling bad on androsterone. I have also tried DHEA dosing both Oral and TD - seems to counteract somewhat.

Yes, Androsterone seems very tricky and a weird compound, almost not worth messing around with. I actually felt much better on my androgenic herb stack. once my bottle of Andro TD runs out, I likely wont buy another. good luck

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be a guess but it's definitely a possibility. I wouldn't think Androsterone and epiandro is capable of doing that tho. But who knows? Crashing estrogen will definitely take the led out your pencil
Andro and epiandro compete with estrogen right? I thought that was how Hyde explained it to me. although my fear at the time was estrogen getting too high from dermacrine/dhea so the epi and andro in UH seemed safer in some regards.

I actually felt much better on my androgenic herb stack. once my bottle of Andro TD runs out, I likely wont buy another. good luck
I've been pleasantly surprised to see how well my normal "go to" natty stack has given me a total kick in the pants again immediately after going from ultra hard back to maca, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Andro and epiandro compete with estrogen right? I thought that was how Hyde explained it to me. although my fear at the time was estrogen getting too high from dermacrine/dhea so the epi and andro in UH seemed safer in some regards.

I've been pleasantly surprised to see how well my normal "go to" natty stack has given me a total kick in the pants again immediately after going from ultra hard back to maca, etc.
Maca is a underrated natty supplement. What kind of maca do you use

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maca is a underrated natty supplement. What kind of maca do you use
I try a lot of different stuff to be honest usually at local shops, although i just checked my amazon history and there are 10 orders over the years in there, this one being the most common.

I've picked this one up locally and I've been amazed at the immediate results if I take it an hour before going to the gym.

they were out when I swung by recently so I grabbed a maca + arginine alternative they have it it's been doing a great job.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I try a lot of different stuff to be honest usually at local shops, although i just checked my amazon history and there are 10 orders over the years in there, this one being the most common.

I've picked this one up locally and I've been amazed at the immediate results if I take it an hour before going to the gym.

they were out when I swung by recently so I grabbed a maca + arginine alternative they have it it's been doing a great job.
I use to take 3gm each of red and black maca. It's been about 3-4 years since I used it tho. I wonder if it still would give that overall good energetic feeling while I'm on testosterone

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use to take 3gm each of red and black maca. It's been about 3-4 years since I used it tho. I wonder if it still would give that overall good energetic feeling while I'm on testosterone
it's kinda all I lived on for so many years + goat weed, tribulus, etc. And then I didn't really take any this winter while I was experimenting with dermacrine and ultra hard so I'm pretty happy that I noticed results the moment I brought it back in.

There are plenty otc items that did absolutely nothing but right now that one I linked to, and liver kings MOFO (lol) seem to be responding really well for me.