ANDROSHRED BY MUSCLE GELZ

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Still doing 5 pumps twice per day and joints are fine right now, think I'm 2 weeks in, maybe close to 3, working great so far

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So jealous of the great results people are getting from AndroShred :(

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
This **** actually works.... everyone should be running this in their cutting stacks, in fact i wouldn’t buy anything else.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, I’m loosing fat visually and I’ve gained a couple pounds... pretty cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This **** actually works.... everyone should be running this in their cutting stacks, in fact i wouldn’t buy anything else.
what is your dosing?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was 4 twice a day, but bumped down to 3 twice a day because I'm joints were hurting and its a little bit better.
Sounds like most. Start off around 5 x 2 end up at 3 x 2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was 4 twice a day, but bumped down to 3 twice a day because I'm joints were hurting and its a little bit better.
3 twice a day was manageable for me and I am 59. use fish or krill oil, it helps.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like this stuff work, might grab 2 bottles.

I wonder if I should wait for end of year sales ?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody in this thread tried Evomuse's SuperNova? It would be interesting to see how these two would stack up against each other.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody in this thread tried Evomuse's SuperNova? It would be interesting to see how these two would stack up against each other.
I used SN before using Androshred and got better results with Androshred. Loss more bf on my lower abs from androshred than SN. Androshred is also easier to spread, has no smell, doesn't stain my shirts, and a bottle last longer. Not saying SN doesn't work. I have used several bottles of SN, but prefer androshred over SN.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
macedog24

How long can you run AndroShred, seeing as it's natty is there even any need to cycle it? Or is it a case of that it works better when cycled due to tolerance build up and diminishing returns after prolonged use?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Uk

Old thread bump but I recently heard about this so decided to do a search.

Is this still available?

Where would be best place to order for UK?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old thread bump but I recently heard about this so decided to do a search.

Is this still available?

Where would be best place to order for UK?
I had to order it from Strong Supplements over in the US. Even with the shipping charges it's still cheaper than anywhere over here in the UK

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long did it take?

Do you still use this?
It took about two weeks.

It's not in my stash at the moment, (wish it was), but I'm trialing Iron Legion's TD 7-Keto at the moment.
I would definitely recommend AndroShred though. It helped me stay lean at a time when my diet wasn't exactly on point and the carrier is second to non

woodbubl

Awards
Hello! Does Androshred need to be cycled? If so, what ia recommended? I havent been able to locate any info on this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello! Does Androshred need to be cycled? If so, what ia recommended? I havent been able to locate any info on this.
here is what joe[admin]at strong supps had to say...androshred can be used up to 8-10 weeks max by experienced users followed by a 4 week pct.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is what joe[admin]at strong supps had to say...androshred can be used up to 8-10 weeks max by experienced users followed by a 4 week pct.

woodbubl

Awards
Thanks. His comment was a bit confusing which is why I posted here. He noted above that comment you referenced that a PCT wasn't needed, then he said it did. Im curious...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. His comment was a bit confusing which is why I posted here. He noted above that comment you referenced that a PCT wasn't needed, then he said it did. Im curious...
you might contact one of the people from strong supps, I don't want to step on any toes....just giving you the info that is available.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Correct, no pct needed at all, androhard however requires a pct

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Androshred is nonhormonal and does not require a PCT. I ran it for over 8 weeks and helped alot during my cut.
Yep this is correct. I think the two "Product Questions" here (https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androshred-by-muscle-gelz) are a little confusing. I believe the 2nd question is suppose to be answered as you can use 8 to 10 weeks followed by 4 week break. It says PCT currently on the Product Questions so that is confusing. But a break from androshred is what it should say. I think even a lot of natural anabolic products recommend 8 to 10 weeks followed by some type of break.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep this is correct. I think the two "Product Questions" here (https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androshred-by-muscle-gelz) are a little confusing. I believe the 2nd question is suppose to be answered as you can use 8 to 10 weeks followed by 4 week break. It says PCT currently on the Product Questions so that is confusing. But a break from androshred is what it should say. I think even a lot of natural anabolic products recommend 8 to 10 weeks followed by some type of break.
I think you nailed it...