ANDROSHRED BY MUSCLE GELZ

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm late, but I'm in!

Your results have been phenomenal. I admit that this product shot way up my list of things to try after reading this log.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Im on my third or fourth day. Gotta give a shout out to Muscle Gelz for real because this is the best transdermal gel I have ever used as far as consistency. Thick gel that rubs right in and dries quickly. Hope I get results like you thebigt
U will get the result, it works faster than you will realize.. Please keep us updated.. Subbed for your results.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm late, but I'm in!

Your results have been phenomenal. I admit that this product shot way up my list of things to try after reading this log.
First im a rep obviosly!! But until recently you have never seen me push any product like i have done with androshred.
If youve been around for a while you cant believe the hype most products claim. You just cant. Especially not based around otc products!
I kid you not. This new product, androshred by Musclegelz /ironmaglabs is gonna take you to the next level. Results speak for themselves!
Im not one to bull**** anyone. It does no good for me, the company, or the customer. My word is what represents me and my character on many boards. Not to mention the company i rep for. I wont tarnish it for anyone or any product, i dont believe in.
Im looking forward to everyones results and opinions. This is what matters to me.
Im here for you the customer , remember that please.
Any questions , concerns, feel free to ask me in the open or pm me. Ill do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you all very much for your honest feedback.
Mace

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First im a rep obviosly!! But until recently you have never seen me push any product like i have done with androshred.
If youve been around for a while you cant believe the hype most products claim. You just cant. Especially not based around otc products!
I kid you not. This new product, androshred by Musclegelz /ironmaglabs is gonna take you to the next level. Results speak for themselves!
Im not one to bull**** anyone. It does no good for me, the company, or the customer. My word is what represents me and my character on many boards. Not to mention the company i rep for. I wont tarnish it for anyone or any product, i dont believe in.
Im looking forward to everyones results and opinions. This is what matters to me.
Im here for you the customer , remember that please.
Any questions , concerns, feel free to ask me in the open or pm me. Ill do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you all very much for your honest feedback.
Mace
Classy guy this dude is..I definitely want to try the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm late, but I'm in!

ive took a notch out of my belt with no change in diet or routine....pants started getting loose again so I broke down and bought a new belt.

currently I'm just cruising at 3 pumps twice daily, still have probably 1/4 bottle left....I determined androshred was legit after 1st week and results keep coming!!!!

I am a cheap guy, I look for big bang for the buck products---androshred delivers the goods!!!!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Well you all have successfully convinced me to give it a try. I'm on Day 3, hope to have similar results to yours! Great work and keep it up guys!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive took a notch out of my belt with no change in diet or routine....pants started getting loose again so I broke down and bought a new belt.

currently I'm just cruising at 3 pumps twice daily, still have probably 1/4 bottle left....I determined androshred was legit after 1st week and results keep coming!!!!

I am a cheap guy, I look for big bang for the buck products---androshred delivers the goods!!!!
I feel ya bigT! I always try to save or at least get something i know im gonna get my money worths out of. I have to give some updates on my log! I had to cut back on my dosage. Androshred is the real deal.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you all have successfully convinced me to give it a try. I'm on Day 3, hope to have similar results to yours! Great work and keep it up guys!
Beta keep us updated please!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt always provides unbiased reviews. His recommendation holds weight ..thanks for the recommendation sir!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

...And upon reading this post I have now just purchased two bottles of AndroShred. God Dammit thebigt

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...And upon reading this post I have now just purchased two bottles of AndroShred. God Dammit thebigt
This is good news. Hope You applied the discount to save a few more $$ off the sale price. Let us know when your products arrive

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Discount should work keep the mace15. Not mace 15 dont seperate mace from 15.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me know please. So i can notify my boss if it isnt working. Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you guys won't be disappointed!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If anyone is having an issue getting my code to work please let me know . pm me and i will make sure it is applied so you recieve your discount. Thx mace

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I checked out the write up on androhard on the musclegelz website and it made no mention of using on cycle support followed by a comprehensive pct after use but it states that this is a must on strong supplement shop.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I checked out the write up on androhard on the musclegelz website and it made no mention of using on cycle support followed by a comprehensive pct after use but it states that this is a must on strong supplement shop.
I will check it this out. But you should use a pct.
Androhard is the real deal. No joke. A very good, strong dht. Reminds me of masteron.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Androhard is the real deal. No joke. A very good, strong dht. Reminds me of masteron.
Yeah the write up makes the product look like the holy grail, what would you suggest after running a full bottle?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A basic pct. Some nolva/tamox. Should be fine. 4 weeks 20/20/10/10.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always use An all in one support supp when running any cycle . People dont realize it helps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am really wanting to try androhard!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bought it through StrongSupplementShop in the end, it worked out cheaper.
Really, should only be about 42 i believe after mace15 applied.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
strong has some decent prices!!!
Yes they do. But with the 15%off its about 3 dollars cheaper i believe..
Slims Please make sure to leave a review for us or log. People definitely want to follow and see what you think?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slims Please make sure to leave a review for us or log. People definitely want to follow and see what you think?
I will probably run a weekly log once I start. I'm really hoping for the same effects as yourself and thebigt are experiencing. I'll tag you in if you'd like me to?
What/How would you guys recommend in regards to the dosing and application?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will probably run a weekly log once I start. I'm really hoping for the same effects as yourself and thebigt are experiencing. I'll tag you in if you'd like me to?
start with 2pumps to each side of neck and shoulder area, and 1 pump each to sides of abdomen twice a day. after around a week you could cut back to 4 pumps twice a day.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
AndroShred has done something odd I do believe. I have increased my calories this week by around 300-500 per day and I have lost 3lbs this week. And I weighed upon waking after a piss as normal. Pretty odd.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
start with 2pumps to each side of neck and shoulder area, and 1 pump each to sides of abdomen twice a day. after around a week you could cut back to 4 pumps twice a day.
So kind of like a front-loading phase with the 6 pumps per day for the first week?
Do you recommend any specific timing of the dosing/applications?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AndroShred has done something odd I do believe. I have increased my calories this week by around 300-500 per day and I have lost 3lbs this week. And I weighed upon waking after a piss as normal. Pretty odd.
Damn that's impressive!!
How are you dosing?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So kind of like a front-loading phase with the 6 pumps per day for the first week?
Do you recommend any specific timing of the dosing/applications?
yes, just like that....45 minutes before workout and around 2 hours before bed.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Easy way is sections.
If your gonna do 5 pumps. Twice everday.
Split abs however you like. Upper , lower.
R oblique/L oblique .

The site has this.
Apply 4-6 pumps of ANDRO SHRED twice daily (TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!) to the arms, shoulders or abdominal area one or two times daily. Other areas may be used such as the forearms, back and inner thighs. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair.

Lowerback is a good area also!! When you start doing more areas you will need more.
Def. Use a glove if you can. Because it dries so freaking fast. Its crazy..

It all depends on you.
I have a friend getting ready for a show , he is loving it. Down 3lbs in 3 days.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome big t! Thanks just got done saying about applying sections.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome news! My friend is telling me the same. 3lbs in 3 days. He is getting ready for a show and he is amazed.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know it's probably a myth, but do you think AndroShred could provide some sort of site reduction effects?
Spot reduction. I believe so!!! This is something that has been argued for a long time. But everything people are saying lately has been proving this is possible and working.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanna get some other guys to chime in here. Maybe i can get a study going for timing of dose.
You know cortisol is highest in the morning. So you should apply when you first get up. This would be ideal. But this is a absorption process. So even after applied it is being released long afterward.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing morning and night dosing. As far as spot reduction....I'm still not 100% sold on it but seemed to help tighten up my lower back.

With that being said I'm pretty deep into prep and haven't had a refeed or high carb day in ages. T3 is known to slow down and cortisol slowly rise and work load increases and carbs are cut. My weight hasn't budged much since I started using this at 4pumps at each use and have TIGHTENED UP SIGNIFICANTLY! So much so I may be stepping on stage 3 weeks early simply bc I can. It would leave me to believe the absorption and delivery system are legit.

I absolutely believe AndroSHRED is playing a HUGE role in keeping cortisol
At bay and my T3 levels strong.

I will be using this in the off season to keep things in check while pushing more calories and staying tight.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's impressive!!
How are you dosing?
8 pumps per day. Usually spread out throughout the day 3 or 4 times. Wake up, 1 pump on each trap, then few hours later 2 pumps on forearms, couple hours later a pump on testicles and then 2 on lower abdomen. I pretty much swap application spots a lot.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing morning and night dosing. As far as spot reduction....I'm still not 100% sold on it but seemed to help tighten up my lower back.

With that being said I'm pretty deep into prep and haven't had a refeed or high carb day in ages. T3 is known to slow down and cortisol slowly rise and work load increases and carbs are cut. My weight hasn't budged much since I started using this at 4pumps at each use and have TIGHTENED UP SIGNIFICANTLY! So much so I may be stepping on stage 3 weeks early simply bc I can. It would leave me to believe the absorption and delivery system are legit.

I absolutely believe AndroSHRED is playing a HUGE role in keeping cortisol
At bay and my T3 levels strong.

I will be using this in the off season to keep things in check while pushing more calories and staying tight.
Thanks for all the info distilled! Awesome job! And we are all rooting for ya!.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 pumps per day. Usually spread out throughout the day 3 or 4 times. Wake up, 1 pump on each trap, then few hours later 2 pumps on forearms, couple hours later a pump on testicles and then 2 on lower abdomen. I pretty much swap application spots a lot.
Awesome. Glad to see and hear how everyone is applying there doses. Thanks HTGduck, im interested in seeing how your dosing spreadout works for you.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont think any one product (OTC)or(aas) has ever had me so intrigued and excited to be a part of before. I wanna thank everyone who has taken the time to be a part of and givin us some type of feedback on Androshred. This really means a lot to us and to me.
With all the detailed information everyone is providing for us, this will help us in moving forward with new products .

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spot reduction. I believe so!!! This is something that has been argued for a long time. But everything people are saying lately has been proving this is possible and working.
I've seen a lot of debate regarding spot reduction fat loss. I don't believe it's possible through certain exercises, i.e. crunches to get rid of belly fat, however with a topical application supplement I do think it could have some merit. The compound(s) come into a more direct contact with the localised lipid cells and in theory should be able to break them down more effectively.

I wanna get some other guys to chime in here. Maybe i can get a study going for timing of dose.
You know cortisol is highest in the morning. So you should apply when you first get up. This would be ideal. But this is a absorption process. So even after applied it is being released long afterward.
I'd be in for that, what kind of info/updates would you want for your study?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I dont think any one product (OTC)or(aas) has ever had me so intrigued and excited to be a part of before. I wanna thank everyone who has taken the time to be a part of and givin us some type of feedback on Androshred. This really means a lot to us and to me.
With all the detailed information everyone is providing for us, this will help us in moving forward with new products .
Are there any reviews or logs up yet for androhard and what was your suggestion for an all in one support while on it?

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Any significant differences seen or implied by dosing morning/night vs preworkout/prebed.

I'm on day 3 so far and have been dosing AM/PM roughly 12 hours apart

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Any significant differences seen or implied by dosing morning/night vs preworkout/prebed.

I'm on day 3 so far and have been dosing AM/PM roughly 12 hours apart
Cortisol is highest upon waking up, so I would always take that first dose first thing upon waking.