ANDROSHRED BY MUSCLE GELZ

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a lot of debate regarding spot reduction fat loss. I don't believe it's possible through certain exercises, i.e. crunches to get rid of belly fat, however with a topical application supplement I do think it could have some merit. The compound(s) come into a more direct contact with the localised lipid cells and in theory should be able to break them down more effectively.
The idea behind transdermal is blood flow and oxidation from that are. Typically where there is greater blood flow, there's more oxidation. The most simple idea is do your cardio and see how cold your stomach is VS arms or shoulders? They're much leaner. So even if you can increase this process by 5% that's HUGE in the long run. Now I find more merit PERSONALLY in adding things like AndroSHRED in the AM/PM due to cortisol control as a whole so IN MY OPINION, it's served better on the thinnest skinned area for quickest absorption.

It's also easy for me to say bc I'm sub 7% body fat so spot reduction isn't as much of an issue. Now being 10% and wanting 8% in abdomen/lower back I can see the merit in wanting it.

Just my two sense

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
So is pct needed for androshred or is it just for androhard

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So is pct needed for androshred or is it just for androhard
No pct needed for androshred, yes i would run a pct for androhard.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cortisol is highest upon waking up, so I would always take that first dose first thing upon waking.
Yes, exactly! cortisol is highest in the am.
Definitely believe dosing first thing in the morning upon waking is best!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know it's probably a myth, but do you think AndroShred could provide some sort of site reduction effects?
yes, I really do. I have no scientific evidence other than personal experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanna get some other guys to chime in here. Maybe i can get a study going for timing of dose.
You know cortisol is highest in the morning. So you should apply when you first get up. This would be ideal. But this is a absorption process. So even after applied it is being released long afterward.
I have heard guys say they enjoy the cortisol spike in mornings...it is a moot point for me since I workout in mornings!!!
macedog24 wouldn't applying before bed have carry over effect on morning cort spike?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any increased benefit in applying 3 pumps after my post workout shower?

timing isn't that important, imo....just as long as you spread the doses out.

applying after shower is always best for td's...sometimes I apply to neck after shaving.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
timing isn't that important, imo....just as long as you spread the doses out.

applying after shower is always best for td's...sometimes I apply to neck after shaving.
How does...
2 pumps after my morning shower
(around 6am),
2 pumps after my post workout shower
(around 11am) and
2 pumps after my pre-bed shower
(around 11pm).
Sound?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How does...
2 pumps after my morning shower
(around 6am),
2 pumps after my post workout shower
(around 11am) and
2 pumps after my pre-bed shower
(around 11pm).
Sound?
not sure, to be honest!!! I always stick to 2 applications...

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure, to be honest!!! I always stick to 2 applications...
Well seeing how well two applications is treating you, I may as well follow suit. So which two out of those three showers would you recommend I apply the AndroShred?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well seeing how well two applications is treating you, I may as well follow suit. So which two out of those three showers would you recommend I apply the AndroShred?
BigT is one of the few guys I listen to about supps and would whatever he suggested to do without question

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigT is one of the few guys I listen to about supps and would whatever he suggested to do without question
I've come across him in various other threads and considering his results with AndroShred thus far I definitely respect his opinions and suggestions... That's why I asked his views on how and when I should dose with my current schedule

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AM and around 2 hours before bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody noticed any thermogenic effects from AndroShred?
don't notice much if any body warming, but my body tells me it is definitely burning fat....some guys are reporting increased sweating but personally I haven't noticed it---on the other hand I work outdoors and it has been unseasonably cool...I think we broke a record for all time low last week.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to apply 2 pumps to my midsection tonight to make sure I don't have any adverse reactions to it then start on the proper 2x3 pumps per day.

Roughly how many pumps are in each bottle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to apply 2 pumps to my midsection tonight to make sure I don't have any adverse reactions to it then start on the proper 2x3 pumps per day.

plenty...it will last and last!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If you apply 5 pumps 2x ed your talking 2months for a bottle.

Dries very fast.. If you dont use gloves wash your hands when done.

Ive noticed sweating more when i carb load. Maybe its just me.

Dosing ,...get a feel for whats good for you.
If you start off at 5, twice ed you might wanna back it down if you experience stiffness in joints. Not saying you will , but a few of us have.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on it and how many pounds have you lost?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
4% is a lot percentage wise considering only 3 pound scale weight has been lost, can't wait to start this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt what have you lost?
diet and weight have pretty much remained unchanged throughout-of course there have been minor fluctuations....inches baby inches-size matters, lol...I've lost 2 full inches around my waist.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
diet and weight have pretty much remained unchanged throughout-of course there have been minor fluctuations....inches baby inches-size matters, lol...I've lost 2 full inches around my waist.
So would you say that androshred is geared towards removing that stubborn belly fat seeing as your weight hasnt changed much but your waist is slimmer?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So would you say that androshred is geared towards removing that stubborn belly fat seeing as your weight hasnt changed much but your waist is slimmer?
for me it is working out that way, yes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is your diet like?
If you don't mind me asking...
I make sure I get plenty of animal protein/chicken/fish/milk/cheese/yogurt, eat plenty of greens and different colored fresh veggies and have fresh fruit at least once a day, I also like those little fruit cups they sell in the deli at krogers...after that if I want to indulge I do, but always in moderation....if I overindulge I compensate by eating less the next day or 2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 pumps twice a day as maintenance is keeping me lean, plus muscles are full and pumped and vascularity is vastly improved!!!

yes, this is still 1st bottle-still going strong!!!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Ive lost one full notch on my work belt and around 6lbs really close to maintenance calories. In 3 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive lost one full notch on my work belt and around 6lbs really close to maintenance calories. In 3 weeks.
funny thing, I had already done my big cut of the year when starting androshred...my weight is right where I want it, I was really surprised to see those inches coming off my waist-with NO change in weight!!!

btw-nice job, congrats!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still using maintenance dose of 3 pumps twice a day...still maintaining great results even though diet has been on the sloppy side-Saturday was my birthday and I went overboard, lol.

B

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Just to add on, I'm about 2 weeks in and seeing noticeable increase in definition in abdomen despite being in a really high stress environment over the past week and a half + very little sleep.

Impressive stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to add on, I'm about 2 weeks in and seeing noticeable increase in definition in abdomen despite being in a really high stress environment over the past week and a half + very little sleep.

Impressive stuff!
quality results and a tube really goes a long way....definitely a big bang for the buck product!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I finally finished my tube of androshred today....I will post up a final review later.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review:

1 month 21 days ago I started this log-WOW!!! that is a longtime for a product to last....my diet and lifting/exercise routine did not change while using androshred, and still I managed to lose 2 inches off waist. I started out at 6 pumps twice a day but had to cut back due to achy joints. most of the inches came off early while using 6x2 dosing, but I was able to maintain this loss with 3 pumps twice a day. I don't think I will have a problem maintaining the lost inches...in conclusion, I really enjoyed this product and now that I have discovered the dosing protocol that works best for me next run should be even better!!!!

great product. 5**** out of 5.

big thanks to the guys at muscle gelz for this opportunity!!!

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Bought two bottles to run with my halodrol and dien-diol cycle.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
final review:

1 month 21 days ago I started this log-WOW!!! that is a longtime for a product to last....my diet and lifting/exercise routine did not change while using androshred, and still I managed to lose 2 inches off waist. I started out at 6 pumps twice a day but had to cut back due to achy joints. most of the inches came off early while using 6x2 dosing, but I was able to maintain this loss with 3 pumps twice a day. I don't think I will have a problem maintaining the lost inches...in conclusion, I really enjoyed this product and now that I have discovered the dosing protocol that works best for me next run should be even better!!!!

great product. 5**** out of 5.

big thanks to the guys at muscle gelz for this opportunity!!!
Awesome job.!! Thank you for the great review and lost inches!!!
we are so glad you are satisfied with our new product ANDROSHRED!

Looking forward to your future results.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bought two bottles to run with my halodrol and dien-diol cycle.
This will work incredible running them both! Keepnus updated please.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Getting achy ass joints, especially in my elbow and wrist. Why does androshred cause this?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting achy ass joints, especially in my elbow and wrist. Why does androshred cause this?
Yep. I had to up the krill oil and decrease the daily pumps cuz of that but it is working pretty damn good I’d say.