Andromass

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Shoot him a PM bud he'll help you out
Dang! Awesome Ryansm. Hey, I can't figure out how to clear my PMs from when I was a gold member. I can highlite them all, but can't erase em. Can I email him or vice versa? [email protected]

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved PP with their old stuff. Turinabol was great, dermacrine, etc. Very affordable and competitive. This new andro-series is so expensive. I just can't see myself laying for it yet, especially when companies produce stuff I know works, and for much less.

I hope people keep reporting great stuff on this though. Maybe I'd consider buying it one day, when it's not expensive. Or if I can get a sponsored log

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved PP with their old stuff. Turinabol was great, dermacrine, etc. Very affordable and competitive. This new andro-series is so expensive. I just can't see myself laying for it yet, especially when companies produce stuff I know works, and for much less.

I hope people keep reporting great stuff on this though. Maybe I'd consider buying it one day, when it's not expensive. Or if I can get a sponsored log
Check your PM's

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll gain weight without increasing calories on-cycle, but you will not maintain them during and beyond PCT. This is why you see so many people on their 5th cycle of SD and still be 185lbs.
I see this was conveniently ignored throughout the whole "discussion."

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see this was conveniently ignored throughout the whole "discussion."
He had some half baked "reason" why that was irrelevant. He views mass gain at maintenance cals as proof that AAS "works", ignoring that the gains may be water, and plenty of AAS like anavar and winstrol definitely work and increase protein synthesis but certainly will not add mass at maintenance. Hopefully any new users don't read the nonsense and believe it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rulk22! Let me try some product!? ;) Please.
Haha I see your pm box is full FG. Ill hit up your email ; )

Of course I want to try Andromass, that is why I was asking all these questions, so that I can get the most of it and do it right, but some people (who have nothing to do with the product, hello EasyEJL) turn my reasonable questions into pointless arguments and nasty attacks. I still do not know how to use Andromass properly and what to expect from it, which, frankly, is not exactly a welcoming sign from the Andromass community, but hey, there are other companies out there that actually care about their potential customers. So thanks, but now I just do not feel like paying $200 after being treated like this.
Ill make sure you get this at a massive discount 50. You'll still be able to take advantage of our money back guarantee if your not satisfied either. Just let me know what you want to do.

I guess all that arguing got you the grand prize. I must admit I'm a bit jealous. LOL. If you purposely eff up pages worth of Primordial Performances thread, bash the products and reps with child-like enough logic.... you'll get expensive products for free. LOL.
Hey we love turning the harshest skeptics into believers. Its very satisfying when everything turns out right in the end.

Dang! Awesome Ryansm. Hey, I can't figure out how to clear my PMs from when I was a gold member. I can highlite them all, but can't erase em. Can I email him or vice versa? [email protected]
Okay bro, email is on its way ; )

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news Rulk22! Thanks you guys!

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, im finally back!!! I logged the AH/AL when it first came out here on AM.com and started my AM today!!! Not logging it this time (long story) but if anyone has questionsfeel free to ask me!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, im finally back!!! I logged the AH/AL when it first came out here on AM.com and started my AM today!!! Not logging it this time (long story) but if anyone has questionsfeel free to ask me!
Nice I'll be sure to keep hitting you up with Qs, would love to see at least an assessment of how it is going by the end!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also feel free to PM me with any questions on the Andromass run :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Secret sale is secret. Check the front page of our website carefully...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll probably sell out fast with this sale, get in on it!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. Some hearts are goin to be broken when supplies disappear fast.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now is the time to stock-up as it may be sometime until we are restocked

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still don't really have the $ or 2 bottles of androhard would be awful nice.

darkwing

Awards
I still don't really have the $ or 2 bottles of androhard would be awful nice.
I agree. I have a full (but opened) bottle of Mass I would trade for AH. I really liked the AH, but AM made me too tired.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be able to find a willing trade partner quickly.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can give discounts out on single bottles (less product, but less overall money). Just sucks knowing you could 2 bottles at essentially 50% off, just more up-front cash.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
my how this line was once one of the most anticipated product releases, prices were jacked and complained about, now a few months later we got bogo deals every other month

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my how this line was once one of the most anticipated product releases, prices were jacked and complained about, now a few months later we got bogo deals every other month
Giving the customers what they want ;)

It really is a great deal, essentially 50% off two bottles. Not to mention if anyone loves 1-test they should pick up AM, the formula is going to change for next time, afaik.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey just wondering if the bogo sale can be price matched. If not, a sweet discount for the bogo sale would be great ;) I need some androhard and I really don't want to spend that much when I can get it cheaper on nutra...

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that if you buy from NutraPlanet, or any e-tailer other than PP, you are not eligible for the money-back guarantee.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey just wondering if the bogo sale can be price matched. If not, a sweet discount for the bogo sale would be great ;) I need some androhard and I really don't want to spend that much when I can get it cheaper on nutra...
Contact CS and ask, not sure myself

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
what is the current price for a whole Andromass stack? say 6 weeks, or so?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Usually doesn't mean no :p

If I could stack the discount I buy 2 bottles of AH

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the BOGO deal, customers are pretty much getting the AS lineup at wholesale prices.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on. That really sounds good.
Yah we literally can't sell them any cheaper... it's a good time to stock up on bottles to sell for later, imo, because we won't be in stock for awhile.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndroBulk!