AndroHard and the absorption of other products?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will AndroHard affect the absorption of Arimidex (1mg a week), lean Xtreme, or Alpha T2? If so should I try adjusting or just not take it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will AndroHard affect the absorption of Arimidex (1mg a week), lean Xtreme, or Alpha T2? If so should I try adjusting or just not take it.
I know it will effect caffeine and MAYBE ephedrine.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Info guys. How much does it affect caffeine, I drink alot of coffee.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the Info guys. How much does it affect caffeine, I drink alot of coffee.
Honestly couldn't tell you, it will be user dependent upon how you react to caffeine in general.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ryansm, so any info on the other stuff?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone els have any idea or am I the lab rat?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how each of the supplements are metabolized.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ryansm, so any info on the other stuff?
As far as? Honestly just not enough data out there to know definitively, I would treat it as possibility and start out with a lower dose to assess tolerance. If you were to delve into this then I suggest looking into CYP3A inhibition and whether the drug/supplement you are taking is metabolized through or affected by this process.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats the info I was looking for and now I Know where to look. Thanks for the help guys!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats the info I was looking for and now I Know where to look. Thanks for the help guys!
No prob. It can even decrease the effectiveness of some drugs/substances, like we said, it's up in the air. There should be a wikipedia list on what grape fruit juice effects.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I mean primarily the concern would be with RX medications as BBG stated there can be some issues there. Otherwise assessing tolerance will be advisable with any supplements.