love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loving all of the feed back you guys!!! Would love to follow any logs - if any of you feel up to running and giving your honest opinion and experience!!

Please link here so we can all join in!!

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
To clarify.
There is no problem stacking these at any time. The question was if it was ok to wait and start follidrone later and I mentioned that anabolic steroids tend to elevate myostatin and that starting it after a month or 2 would help mitigate that. If it happens at all with this which nobody knows.

Dont want people being confused.
There is no reason not to start then together.
No reason not to stack.
Go nuts. Stack away.

Wait till you see my post covid stack...
Gonna get real.
To clarify.
There is no problem stacking these at any time. The question was if it was ok to wait and start follidrone later and I mentioned that anabolic steroids tend to elevate myostatin and that starting it after a month or 2 would help mitigate that. If it happens at all with this which nobody knows.

Dont want people being confused.
There is no reason not to start then together.
No reason not to stack.
Go nuts. Stack away.

Wait till you see my post covid stack...
Gonna get real.
You mention anabolic steroids (and their relationship to myostating) because Androgin has the potential to act as one, correct?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, definitely starting to notice the deeper sleep! It doesn’t keep me asleep as I am still waking up a couple times a night. The sleep I am getting feels much deeper so I am thinking it is improving the quality of my sleep.

550lbdinosaur

Awards
How bad should I expect the hunger to be? Bad enough to not use on a cut or recomp?

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Ok, definitely starting to notice the deeper sleep! It doesn’t keep me asleep as I am still waking up a couple times a night. The sleep I am getting feels much deeper so I am thinking it is improving the quality of my sleep.
I'm recomping on it, a few days in and the hunger is definitely noticeable, but so are the effects. If you have good compliance and discipline, definitely a great addition!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bad should I expect the hunger to be? Bad enough to not use on a cut or recomp?
I think this will be different person to person.
Lots of reports of increased hunger though.
The good news is if you resist the hunger the benefits are exceptional with regards to insulin sensitivity, gh boosts, blood glucose levels, even muscle mitochondria health.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed increased hunger yet, which is a good thing for me since I'm cutting back calories. But I have noticed the sleep change and it is fantastic. Hopefully it will continue.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have increased hunger. I take AM dose fasted, and fast until noon.

Deep improved sleep, for sure.

Noticing some slight strength gains especially today. Could be in my head tho.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 here. I don't have increased hunger but am sleeping deeper and muscles seem to feel fuller.

Dosing the same as Tommy. 1 cap in the AM fasted. Eat at noon. 2nd dose around 10pm before bed approx 3hrs after last meal.

I'm also on BMP and FD2. Been so for months. Dosing 2 BMP, 1 FD2 upon waking and 2 BMP, 2 FD2 @ 3pm PWO.

Interested to see what the next 3 months bring.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Day 7 over here. Slightly increased hunger but definitely manageable. Sleeping great still which is awesome. Taking first dose soon as I wake up before fasted cardio and the other 1.5 hours or so before bed. Definitely have an extra pep in my step which sort of became more pronounced today. A lot of energy throughout the whole day even after a big leg workout this morning. Looking forward to seeing what week two brings. Also no negative side effects so far. Been eating mostly clean at maintenance. Hoping to recomp nicely on this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 over here. Slightly increased hunger but definitely manageable. Sleeping great still which is awesome. Taking first dose soon as I wake up before fasted cardio and the other 1.5 hours or so before bed. Definitely have an extra pep in my step which sort of became more pronounced today. A lot of energy throughout the whole day even after a big leg workout this morning. Looking forward to seeing what week two brings. Also no negative side effects so far. Been eating mostly clean at maintenance. Hoping to recomp nicely on this.
Same here!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4 here. I don't have increased hunger but am sleeping deeper and muscles seem to feel fuller.

Dosing the same as Tommy. 1 cap in the AM fasted. Eat at noon. 2nd dose around 10pm before bed approx 3hrs after last meal.

I'm also on BMP and FD2. Been so for months. Dosing 2 BMP, 1 FD2 upon waking and 2 BMP, 2 FD2 @ 3pm PWO.

Interested to see what the next 3 months bring.
That's a nice stack right there

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I do seem to be sleeping better. When should we start seeing the other effects of Androgin? Do we know what those effects should be. Are we talking mainly a strength increase? I have been taking both does fasted for 7 days so far.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do seem to be sleeping better. When should we start seeing the other effects of Androgin? Do we know what those effects should be. Are we talking mainly a strength increase? I have been taking both does fasted for 7 days so far.
yea I havent really seen anything for myself yet, I do get slight hunger when I take it though.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I won't speak for the company but even some PH's take a few weeks to "kick in". I'd be patient with the physical changes. I know BMP took a few weeks as well.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We saw an average of 10lbs weight gain in just the mixed ginsenosides.
I would expect to see everything you would expect to see from something that binds to the androgen receptor.
Muscle, strength, mood etc.
How this will play out over time I dont know yet. We will have to see how this effects everyone. Because not all anabolic substances are the same. Some are super dry, (low estrogen) some are wet (high estrogen) some cause massive strength gain
Some make you want to strangle people at the supermarket.
So for now, I would expect strength and muscle mass. Other than that we will see as time goes on.

Generally I wouldnt expect much week 1. We see people noticing ancillary effects like sleep and hunger.
Muscle, however, does not grow overnight. It takes some time and caloric surplus.
Feed the beast.
Train hard.
Rest well.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did Androgin specifically bring out the trolls? I'm noticing this in every post for it now.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Instant gratification everyone wants everything yesterday. Good things comes to those who wait, I can’t remember the last time I gained any weights on something natural until like the 3rd week. This isn’t m1t but people want that or dbol effects.
More like everyone wants the miracle pill without putting in the hard work. It’s the new generation of training. Push a app and instant gratification.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another night of deep sleep. Woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to crush a fasted workout
Did you also take a dose this more before your fasted workout?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, first thing in the morning. So dosing this product is actually very easy for me. I take 1 cap as soon as I wake and another 1 cap about an hour before bed.
Yeah, the 2 caps/day dosing is convenient! I’m on day 5 myself...

I do notice some lethargy in the morning for a few hours when taking it with my morning stims and then not eating. It’s nothing overwhelming but it’s there. This does work out nicely though for sleep benefits at night though- as many have noted. Oddly, my very first dose (which was Tuesday morning) actually seemed to give me greater energy and sense of well being. 🤷‍♂️

Other than that, I can’t comment on anything definitive physically at this point yet- which is fine. However, I do seem to be more horny and responsive downstairs. I did start Viron and Rebirth at the same time and I have taken both before many times. It could obviously be those making an impact, but it definitely seems to be at a different level than past runs.

Was curious if you or anyone else noted some sexual/libido benefits?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anyone in Canada has received theirs yet? I know it’s a slow process and mine hasn’t hit customs yet which could be a day or two or weeks lol

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
The sleep itself is almost worth the price IMO. I haven't slept this well for this many consecutive nights in a long time. I feel like I'm sleeping super hard. That is all I have noticed so far, but it's great.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anyone in Canada has received theirs yet? I know it’s a slow process and mine hasn’t hit customs yet which could be a day or two or weeks lol
my last update was on march 10
International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
Defraa, Germany

lol i do not know where the germany comes into play
usa to germany to canada

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on about a week now sleep is definitely improved. I went to bed early the other night woke up and thought damn almost time for work nope was only 2 am body is definitely enjoying the deep sleep this puts me in right away rem is definitely improved.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Canada can be a wait as Im sure you know.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to see the initial effects of elevated GH are pretty consistent for most.
The strength and growth took a bit to start stacking up for me but its been pretty pronounced.