brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgin caps are orange and smell citrusy lol
Yup, its been a major pain in the A to get caps lately. Even multi billion dollar companies that supply dont answer emails. Covid really fd up the supply chain. So we get what we can. These happen to be orange flavored ;)

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, its been a major pain in the A to get caps lately. Even multi billion dollar companies that supply dont answer emails. Covid really fd up the supply chain. So we get what we can. These happen to be orange flavored ;)
They tasted minty I was wondering what that was 😂. Orange creamsicle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel hungry lol
Oh yah...ghrelin mimetics can sure make you hungry. When I first did ghrp6 I thought I was gonna pass out I was so hungry.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Oh yah...ghrelin mimetics can sure make you hungry. When I first did ghrp6 I thought I was gonna pass out I was so hungry.
You switch the colors of your pills over time, right? My forskolin pills are blue this time, they were white last time. Androgin is Orange and it DOES make you hungry, lol

Stanfoo

Awards
One of the labs we ran saw a pretty major spike in test levels and that was without the cistanch or absorption enhancement so I expect it to be much stronger now.
Regarding that person's labs, how long were they running this for before they did the final bloods?

I'll be doing before and after testosterone blood work to personally test this product out. Just need to know how long to run it for.

Mack19

Awards
Would it be wise to take before working out on an empty stomach (early morning )

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Would it be wise to take before working out on an empty stomach (early morning )
I typically work out fasted in the AM about 430 and done about 6, I don't eat until around 8. I'm trying to decide before or after I lift. I take my AM handful after I lift b/c I don't like a belly full of stuff when I lift fasted so early, but I'm thinking I make take this before, just depends on how it sits on my stomach.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically work out fasted in the AM about 430 and done about 6, I don't eat until around 8. I'm trying to decide before or after I lift. I take my AM handful after I lift b/c I don't like a belly full of stuff when I lift fasted so early, but I'm thinking I make take this before, just depends on how it sits on my stomach.
Just going to have to experiment with it and see how your body handles it. Definitely let us know though!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 1 cap of Androgin this morning before my fasted workout. I had a decent workout and didn’t feel hypo (I was worried about that). I was very hungry towards the end of my workout. I ate a bit more then usual post workout for breakfast.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Took today’s dose about an hour and a half before working out. Typically have a small preworkout meal about 30 minutes before training so this gave it a full hour to digest on its own. Very happy to report that I’ve experienced no adverse side effects. Typically I’ll have a good gauge on this within the first day or two being I’ve tried tons of different products over the years. If anything I feel a subtle sense of well being a bit after dosing. Could be all in my head. Regardless had a very solid workout. Excited to see where this goes in the next few weeks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took today’s dose about an hour and a half before working out. Typically have a small preworkout meal about 30 minutes before training so this gave it a full hour to digest on its own. Very happy to report that I’ve experienced no adverse side effects. Typically I’ll have a good gauge on this within the first day or two being I’ve tried tons of different products over the years. If anything I feel a subtle sense of well being a bit after dosing. Could be all in my head. Regardless had a very solid workout. Excited to see where this goes in the next few weeks.
That subtle sense of well being is from knowing you are taking a sweet natty anabolic! Haha kidding of course. Definitely keep us updated on these feelings though and anything else you notice.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You switch the colors of your pills over time, right? My forskolin pills are blue this time, they were white last time. Androgin is Orange and it DOES make you hungry, lol
Yah, capsule supply chain has been messed up. They are various colors. I like the orange Androgin ones. They smell and taste orange :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding that person's labs, how long were they running this for before they did the final bloods?

I'll be doing before and after testosterone blood work to personally test this product out. Just need to know how long to run it for.
Was after a few months. Keep in mind that testosterone increase is not how this product works though so while its nice to know, it doesnt really matter if its elevated or not with regards to the products efficacy.
I think we would be happy without significant decrease considering all of the ingredients bind to the androgen receptor.
THis is NOT the product to take specifically to raise testosterone levels.
The elevation we saw was only mentioned because we expected it to drop alot.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgin would be expected to have some antidepressant activity.

Conclusions: These results suggest that ginsenoside Rb1 exhibits significant antidepressant-like effect in behavioral tests, chronic animal model and drug interactions, its mechanisms mainly mediated by central neurotransmitters of serotonergic, noradrenergic and dopaminergic systems.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards

Conclusions: These results suggest that ginsenoside Rb1 exhibits significant antidepressant-like effect in behavioral tests, chronic animal model and drug interactions, its mechanisms mainly mediated by central neurotransmitters of serotonergic, noradrenergic and dopaminergic systems.
That might explain it. Thanks for the info. Certainly a much welcomed bonus!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Wish I was feeling some antidepressant activity.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wow that’s awesome. Certainly could be a much needed benefit in PCT for some people.

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Yah, capsule supply chain has been messed up. They are various colors. I like the orange Androgin ones. They smell and taste orange :)
Yep, the Androgin pills are fun, as for the other products, they're legit, so I really don't mind the color!
Will have updates on how Androgin works for me, but for the time being I'm two days in and feeling GREAT. Can't wait to hear how it's working for everyone else! Also love the uplifting turn this thread has taken!

nnnnnn

Awards
Any promo codes left? Tempted to run one bottle for myself and find out if this is the real deal or not

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any promo codes left? Tempted to run one bottle for myself and find out if this is the real deal or not
Try "AD". If that code is expired, use RYAN15

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Any issues stacking Androgin with a product that contains the following:

ByroViron
Nigella Sativa Seeds
KSM-66 Ashwagandha
Boron
Korean Mistletoe Extract
Eucommia ulmoides bark
Eriobotrya Japonica(Loquat) Extract
5-alpha-hydroxy-Laxogenin
3,5-androstadien-7,17,dione

In the middle of a run of this and was wondering if it's ok to start Androgin now or wait until my run with this is through?

Last edited:

nnnnnn

Awards
I know bloodwork was done on one of the subjects. Was it an IGF-1 test with male hormone? Anyone have an idea?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

ByroViron
Nigella Sativa Seeds
KSM-66 Ashwagandha
Boron
Korean Mistletoe Extract
Eucommia ulmoides bark

In the middle of a run of this and was wondering if it's ok to start Androgin now or wait until my run with this is through?
Don't see a problem running that and Androgin

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today. When do you guys dose this? AM and PM?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today. When do you guys dose this? AM and PM?
I'm dosing first thing in the AM and right before bed. I follow the 16/8 IF protocol so I'm on an empty stomach for each to get the GH benefits.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think @brundel said don't stack a epicatechin based product initially with the 1st run of Androgin.
To clarify.
There is no problem stacking these at any time. The question was if it was ok to wait and start follidrone later and I mentioned that anabolic steroids tend to elevate myostatin and that starting it after a month or 2 would help mitigate that. If it happens at all with this which nobody knows.

Dont want people being confused.
There is no reason not to start then together.
No reason not to stack.
Go nuts. Stack away.

Wait till you see my post covid stack...
Gonna get real.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ByroViron
Nigella Sativa Seeds
KSM-66 Ashwagandha
Boron
Korean Mistletoe Extract
Eucommia ulmoides bark

I dont know of any issues running androgin with anything else. Should be fine.
Just watch maybe dosing psych meds at the same time. Lots of bioavailability enhancement in there

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know bloodwork was done on one of the subjects. Was it an IGF-1 test with male hormone? Anyone have an idea?
No.
2 cbc's and one with a male hormone panel.
0 discrepancies or anomalies.