ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What was your order number?
I asked someone to place it on my behalf. I live outside the states. She says she didn't get an email with an order number. :/ strange.

When does the sale end? She says she will try again in the morning. Please please please don't let it end till I get my goodies!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered Androgin and Swolo on Saturday for shipping to Ireland.
Really looking forward to this!

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
We don't know for sure. Tread lightly.
Low doses until you see how it effects them.
Thanks for the honesty on that end. I bought 2 to give a whirl. I have someone who sells cycle assist very cheaply. Is it better to play this safe initially and run something like that alongside Androgin or no need for that?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any problems supplementing with korean ginseng and ginseng teas + androgin?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked someone to place it on my behalf. I live outside the states. She says she didn't get an email with an order number. :/ strange.

When does the sale end? She says she will try again in the morning. Please please please don't let it end till I get my goodies!
Sale is still active. Will prob turn off tonight as stock is getting super low.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the honesty on that end. I bought 2 to give a whirl. I have someone who sells cycle assist very cheaply. Is it better to play this safe initially and run something like that alongside Androgin or no need for that?
No need for cycle assist. There are no methylated drugs or chemicals and no expected liver strain.
We would expect it to be cardiac protective and inhibit prostate issues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any problems supplementing with korean ginseng and ginseng teas + androgin?
None at all.
Androgin is not really ginseng it is the isolated chems just like epicatechin is not green tea.
So while they are similar in name Ginsenosides are not well absorbed and are in low quantities overall in teas and root etc.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone get a shipping notification yet, I know thousands of orders were placed just wondering?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
30 days if we hit rock bottom.
I didn’t want to wait so I just ordered another bottle earlier instead. I’m hoping they can ship it with my other 2 since they haven’t gone out yet. I emailed, we’ll see. I’m super excited to run this after PCT and log it

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I paid for a 2-4 day service (Order 12785). I take it that won't be happening?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I paid for a 2-4 day service (Order 12785). I take it that won't be happening?
That’s probably paying for priority shipping vs standard flat rate or something. I don’t think you can pay to get your order actually processed before the others, I dunno. Never worked for any company but just my guess based on how a numerically based order processing system is likely to work (sequentially).
Soon enough we’ll all get ours shipped and it will be wonderful

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping times start once your item has left the building.
Generally its takes 2-3 days to get packs out and we have thousands more than normal.
They are moving though. We should be about half to 60% done today with the remainder going out over the next 1-2 days.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Shipping times start once your item has left the building.
Generally its takes 2-3 days to get packs out and we have thousands more than normal.
They are moving though. We should be about half to 60% done today with the remainder going out over the next 1-2 days.
Got a notice shipping label created @ 0149 EST this AM, y'all burning the midnight oil lol

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That means I should get my notification today since my order is #12742🤞

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should receive my package tomorrow and will start dosing once I get it.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a shipping notification label a few days ago; but it still hasn't updated yet(still says label created thats all). Does this mean it hasn't shipped out yet or there was a problem with scanning? I opted for priority shipping btw.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a shipping notification label a few days ago; but it still hasn't updated yet(still says label created thats all). Does this mean it hasn't shipped out yet or there was a problem with scanning? I opted for priority shipping btw.
Same for me...just says label created awaiting package

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My order number is 12731, and I haven't received a shipping confirmation or a tracking number. I ordered on 2/25.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Packs are going out as quickly as possible. Remember this was a product launch sale and itll take longer than normal to get packs out because there are thousands more than normal. If you havnt got a shipping confirmation. Be patient. Itll come.
If your tracking says label created.....Be patient. Sometimes USPS takes 24-48 hours to update after we drop stuff off.
Ultimately....the answer to every question.
Be patient. It will come. We should be done with all of the sale stuff by tomorrow.

Finally, priority shipping doesnt effect the speed at which BLR can get your package out. It is a USPS shipping time estimate.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USPS is notorious for not updating the tracking and then BAM it’s in your mailbox.

Everyone will get their Supps and be building muscle and burning fat in no time!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
USPS is notorious for not updating the tracking and then BAM it’s in your mailbox.

Everyone will get their Supps and be building muscle and burning fat in no time!
Ur saying patience to this entitlement millennial generation.. obv falling on deaf ears.. we want it yesterday!!! What we want? Gainz we dont deserve!!! Now only if that damn usps can match amazon’s speed!!

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got shipment confirmation thanks just know we are patient just anxious lol appreciate all your hard work n effort n the extra hours.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ur saying patience to this entitlement millennial generation.. obv falling on deaf ears.. we want it yesterday!!! What we want? Gainz we dont deserve!!! Now only if that damn usps can match amazon’s speed!!
Hahahaha Amazon has definitely spoiled everyone!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
You guys getting shipping confirmations via email right?

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Haven’t posted in forever but had to jump on the hype train and give this stuff a run. Just got my 3 bottles in the mail today. The package wasn’t suppose to arrive till tomorrow so be on the lookout everyone!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven’t posted in forever but had to jump on the hype train and give this stuff a run. Just got my 3 bottles in the mail today. The package wasn’t suppose to arrive till tomorrow so be on the lookout everyone!
pop the pills and do tell!!!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ended up ordering ursa-major with the sale. Any possible issue stacking androgin with ursa-major?

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
First dose taken just a little over an hour ago. Was in between meals so timing seemed appropriate from what I’ve read. No side effects to speak of. So far so good!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ended up ordering ursa-major with the sale. Any possible issue stacking androgin with ursa-major?
This is my plan for a stack as well. Im sure there are no issues with it but I'll let @brundel speak