Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please stop spamming the thread. Is that 5 or 6 posts basically saying the same thing?
[/QUOTE

i am truly interested in purchasing your product, but as a long-time member of this forum 1st want to hear logs/feedback from members of this forum...one of your reps said they had logged it/gave feedback here on this forum and i asked him if there were any links-does that count as spam?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please stop spamming the thread. Is that 5 or 6 posts basically saying the same thing?
one of your reps said your reps had posted logs/feedback on this product and i asked for links--spamming?

i also said i am legitimately interested in purchasing this product [if]? and when i hear positive feedback from members of this forum.

sorry if you think that is spamming?

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Promising.
4 bottles coming my way. : )
Too bad I didn't realize there was promo code?

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Brundel: I'm sure there will be dosage recommendations coming soon. If there is anything you can share however with what some of your pre-testers were using, that would help me evaluate how I plan to run this. The label (from the pics) indicate 2 caps is the serving size....is this a 2 servings a day type of thing? 3? Curious minds want to know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t believe any forum members ran it for logs. Only some of the reps and some others where Brundel lives.
at the risk of being called a 'SPAMMER' i remember you from way back and we used to talk frequently and seemed to have mutual like and respect for each other---if you logged this product here on this forum i would very much appreciate a link--even if you didn't log this product a link to the thread where you posted your review would also be appreciated!!!
i am truly interested in feedback from those i consider respected members before i consider buying, and you are one of those!!!

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
at the risk of being called a 'SPAMMER' i remember you from way back and we used to talk frequently and seemed to have mutual like and respect for each other---if you logged this product here on this forum i would very much appreciate a link--even if you didn't log this product a link to the thread where you posted your review would also be appreciated!!!
i am truly interested in feedback from those i consider respected members before i consider buying, and you are one of those!!!
Don't think there are any yet bro. Valiant got a bottle but I don't believe anyone has even ran the full ingredient profile as of yet. But they did have a bunch of testers try the compounds individually. Namaste

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't think there are any yet bro. Valiant got a bottle but I don't believe anyone has even ran the full ingredient profile as of yet. But they did have a bunch of testers try the compounds individually. Namaste
i guess i was didn't read correctly, i thought for sure @3clipseGT posted that no members here had logged it but that several several BLR reps had logged it here---but after re-reading his posts i guess he didn't consider the blr reps on this forum to be members? i anm sure it's just late and he made a error.

at any rate thanks for responding!!! i will ask @ValiantThor08 his thoughts since i hold him in very high regards!!!

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Currently we are thinking empty stomach where possible. There is AR binding but also Ghrelin receptor binding so we want to give it some time to become active and release some GH before we get an insulin spike.
I do not know how long it will continue to boost GH but at least I would think as long as Ipam or GHRP.

Even if you get it with some food in the tank its still a pretty solid SARM so no worries ;)
Sounds like it would be ideal to take this in the evening before bed and possibly in the morning/pre workout if training on an empty stomach.
Would 1 a day suffice as a first run, or do you recommend more, and if so, would splitting doses be beneficial?
Either way, thank you for the info, I look forward to trying this stuff out and fine-tuning my protocol to milk its benefits!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess i was didn't read correctly, i thought for sure @3clipseGT posted that no members here had logged it but that several several BLR reps had logged it here---but after re-reading his posts i guess he didn't consider the blr reps on this forum to be members? i anm sure it's just late and he made a error.

at any rate thanks for responding!!! i will ask @ValiantThor08 his thoughts since i hold him in very high regards!!!
I never ran the ingredient that Brundel had some of the reps test as I was running other things and didn’t want to confuse results or contaminate testing.

With that being said I believe DJ and Valiant both ran a single ingredient test and that ingredient is now in Androgin. Valiant may have posted his thoughts in a thread but I dont believe there were any specific threads dedicated to just logging the natty anabolic ingredient. I also don’t recall any members of the forum getting single ingredient bottles to test but I could be wrong, everyone else that tested was where Brundel lives and at the gym where he lifts I believe.

Hope this clear things up brother and sorry for any confusion. I will, however, be grabbing some Androgin and running it at some point in the future!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some more FD2 and 3 Androgin.

Now lets talk dosing....

I've currently been running BMP and FD2 for the past few months. I will be adding Androgin to the mix since I already know how the BMP and FD2 has been treating me.

I take 2 BMP and 1 FD2 in the morning at 6am upon waking
Lunch at 12pm (16/8 IF)
2 BMP and 2 FD2 preworkout at 3pm

How should I dose Androgin? Add one pill @ 6am and one at 3pm?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you guys for your support! Excited to hear your feedback!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered some more FD2 and 3 Androgin.

Now lets talk dosing....

I've currently been running BMP and FD2 for the past few months. I will be adding Androgin to the mix since I already know how the BMP and FD2 has been treating me.

I take 2 BMP and 1 FD2 in the morning at 6am upon waking
Lunch at 12pm (16/8 IF)
2 BMP and 2 FD2 preworkout at 3pm

How should I dose Androgin? Add one pill @ 6am and one at 3pm?
I think that would be a solid plan for the Androgin dosing.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I ran one of the ingredients during my DMZ PCT. I looked fuller, it looked like I was taking a wet compound as opposed to a dry compound. And I was improving in strength during post cycle. I can only imagine the total package being exponentially better.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a heads up guys as well, a lot of orders to fill, so be patient with shipping. :)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never ran the ingredient that Brundel had some of the reps test as I was running other things and didn’t want to confuse results or contaminate testing.

With that being said I believe DJ and Valiant both ran a single ingredient test and that ingredient is now in Androgin. Valiant may have posted his thoughts in a thread but I dont believe there were any specific threads dedicated to just logging the natty anabolic ingredient. I also don’t recall any members of the forum getting single ingredient bottles to test but I could be wrong, everyone else that tested was where Brundel lives and at the gym where he lifts I believe.

Hope this clear things up brother and sorry for any confusion. I will, however, be grabbing some Androgin and running it at some point in the future!
I ran as well, and the stuff was great. Even though we ran a single ingredient out of the Androgin, the results were very promising.

Stand alone I had more fullness, some extra strength, and was able to more easily add size with a caloric surplus.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for 2, should be plenty to see what there is to it. Running a hypertrophy program, starting week 10 of a 21 week program and about to start dialing back the calories, so I'm very interested to see what this does.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Three ordered. And of course stocking up on Folli too

Gonna take my first break from Vector in a looooomg
time. Looking forward to seeing how this compares!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased!

These getting shipped today? Would love to try it out early next week

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran one of the ingredients during my DMZ PCT. I looked fuller, it looked like I was taking a wet compound as opposed to a dry compound. And I was improving in strength during post cycle. I can only imagine the total package being exponentially better.
thank you for this, it's really appreciated--but just to clarify-it didn't have a anti-estrogen affect on you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up guys as well, a lot of orders to fill, so be patient with shipping. :)
USPS is really messed up right now, i think the overwhelming amount of online voter ballots really messed them up, especially coming so close to the normal heavy volume of christmas package volume... in all honesty i personally have orders from the company that i represent that are very late in arriving and my inquiries from USPS are totally worthless--just being honest and giving a headsup!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thank you, i have plenty of anti-estrogen on hand if needed.
My nipples are sensitive to estrogen rise, and I don't think it caused any issues. That said, I was running clomid as well.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
USPS is really messed up right now, i think the overwhelming amount of online voter ballots really messed them up, especially coming so close to the normal heavy volume of christmas package volume... in all honesty i personally have orders from the company that i represent that are very late in arriving and my inquiries from USPS are totally worthless--just being honest and giving a headsup!!!
I second this. I've had some packages arrive as much as a month late recently. USPS always seems to be trash and has only gotten worse.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is happening? I am at work so I can’t fumble around too much. Is there sone kind of intro promotion/discount going on? Don’t want to miss out!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I second this. I've had some packages arrive as much as a month late recently. USPS always seems to be trash and has only gotten worse.
i have a thread dedicated to how f'ed up USPS is right now...just wanted to give a headsup.

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is happening? I am at work so I can’t fumble around too much. Is there sone kind of intro promotion/discount going on? Don’t want to miss out!
Androgin went live and coupon code AD gets 25% off sitewide currently.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Sorry for the dumb question. But if i took this, would i still be "Natural" (Chastise if this is a dumb question lmao.)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the dumb question. But if i took this, would i still be "Natural" (Chastise if this is a dumb question lmao.)
I think this depends on what your definition of natural is.
If you mean will you test dirty then no.
Beyond that we are talking grey area. Strictly speaking natural would mean you take nothing.
BUt that would include creatine, pre workout, protein as well right?
So its really up to your idea of what natural is.
The ingredients are all derived from plants, there are no drugs or hormones or synthetic sarms.

There are natural SARMS and GH secretagogues in there though.

Last edited:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thing I get paid tonight at midnight lol
I had to restock FD2 and more amino's while I was at it! Excited to give this a try!

spickett2000

Awards
How safe would this be for a 21 year old to take? Been lifting on and off pretty seriously for a couple years and I'm very athletic. I've played around with epi and lax too in the past year. A little worried about fucking up my hormones with this product but really want to try it out. Any advice? PCT? Letrone? I guess a good question is how would this affect my natural hormone production in comparison to, lets say, Ostarine? I'm so ready to pull the trigger on this, just need some insight. Thanks:cool:

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How safe would this be for a 21 year old to take? Been lifting on and off pretty seriously for a couple years and I'm very athletic. I've played around with epi and lax too in the past year. A little worried about fucking up my hormones with this product but really want to try it out. Any advice? PCT? Letrone? I guess a good question is how would this affect my natural hormone production in comparison to, lets say, Ostarine? I'm so ready to pull the trigger on this, just need some insight. Thanks:cool:
It may improve your testosterone, GH, and IGF output. No need to PCT, and you shouldn't need Letrone. It's a natural product, but a powerful one at that. I think you would be fine running it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That looks like a fun stack
Huge fan of all those products. I don’t anticipate stacking Vector with Androgin- I just got Vector in case I don’t end up tolerating or liking Androgin for whatever reason- and I know I will use it eventually. FD has been a staple of mine for many years, though I have been out for the past month or so. I will be stacking FD and Androgin.

Rebirth and Viron are top notch for my libido and well being- so I will be hopping right on those too!

Did you have any sides from Androgin? Such as lethargy, GI issues?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Good question above ^
The lethargy from my current cycle has been brutal. I am really hoping this doesn’t have that effect

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can someone link the logs on the different ingredients in a post here? If its not to much trouble 😁

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordering a Folli/Androgin/Han Swolo stack to Pakistan my man.

Curious to know if any ingredients in Androgin illicit a vasodilation effect though? Don't want to pop a vein 😉

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stacked, I would opt for it stacked with Foli, due to Foli being a myostatin inhibitor.
Thank you my man. By the way, wasn't a Preworkout supposed to drop as well? I've been out of the loop sorry 😅 but I think I remember the ingredients getting tested in their final phase by the reps early last year if I'm not wrong? @brundel

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you my man. By the way, wasn't a Preworkout supposed to drop as well? I've been out of the loop sorry but I think I remember the ingredients getting tested in their final phase by the reps early last year if I'm not wrong? @brundel
We are supposedly getting a new stim from BLR too. Is that still going to happen?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Huge fan of all those products. I don’t anticipate stacking Vector with Androgin- I just got Vector in case I don’t end up tolerating or liking Androgin for whatever reason- and I know I will use it eventually. FD has been a staple of mine for many years, though I have been out for the past month or so. I will be stacking FD and Androgin.

Rebirth and Viron are top notch for my libido and well being- so I will be hopping right on those too!

Did you have any sides from Androgin? Such as lethargy, GI issues?
No negative sides from my use.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We are supposedly getting a new stim from BLR too. Is that still going to happen?
Yes, that will happen. That is a work in progress, but it's going to happen. May be next on th agenda.