Last edited:
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brundel

can this be run year round or should you cycle it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel

can this be run year round or should you cycle it?
The primary reasons we cycle things like steroids are 1. suppression and 2. health.
Androgin appears to raise test and HGH and has no known negative effects so I think you could easily run year round like many guys do aas or synthetic sarms except without the long term risk.
Its sort of like running a SARM and GH secretagogue stack but without the side effects.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The primary reasons we cycle things like steroids are 1. suppression and 2. health.
Androgin appears to raise test and HGH and has no known negative effects so I think you could easily run year round like many guys do aas or synthetic sarms except without the long term risk.
Its sort of like running a SARM and GH secretagogue stack but without the side effects.
I’m not so much worried about getting side-effects from running year-round as I am about it being inefficient or even counterproductive like with laxogenin which I’ve found works better on a 3 on 1 off cycle, unlike say epicatechin. Has anyone tried running this yet or are we the guinea pigs (not that I mind lol)?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not so much worried about getting side-effects from running year-round as I am about it being inefficient or even counterproductive like with laxogenin which I’ve found works better on a 3 on 1 off cycle, unlike say epicatechin. Has anyone tried running this yet or are we the guinea pigs (not that I mind lol)?
We have run a ton of testing over a long period but the doses and components have changed alot as we tinkered with what worked well etc. At least 30 people have taken the ginsenosides. Longest period was 3 months. There were no side effects and nobody mentioned any loss of efficacy. Also there are multiple Mechanisms of Action most of which we dont expect to see any drop in effect over time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Echinacoside, Acteoside and Tubuloside A increase growth hormone by mimicking ghrelin. Similar to how GHRP6 works and in this study with stronger effect at 30 min.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is today the day?
No but 30% of the product is done already.
We will be pumping it out over the weekend as well. We are very close. Single digit days.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am unsure about tomorrow. Might be another day or 2 but we are very close. Androgin is ready we are just making sure everything else is in stock so there isnt a stock issue.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One should one expect from this “super high grade rhodiola extract standardized to 11% salidrosid”?
Getting my thoughts for order together for launch.

Wolfhound123

Awards
One should one expect from this “super high grade rhodiola extract standardized to 11% salidrosid”?
Same here, I’m curious as how potent and how legit it is, that being said theirs a new product called rhodioprime at 6% salidroside that nbb markets. Supposedly that’s the highest standardized rhodiola available to date, their credibility is quite big BUT I also believe I’m BLR so I don’t know who’s to pick or who’s actually telling the truth

Wolfhound123

Awards
Same here, I’m curious as how potent and how legit it is, that being said theirs a new product called rhodioprime at 6% salidroside that nbb markets. Supposedly that’s the highest standardized rhodiola available to date, their credibility is quite big BUT I also believe I’m BLR so I don’t know who’s to pick or who’s actually telling the truth

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant vouch for anyone else but I know whats in ours. And 6% is for sure not the highest available. Ours is nearly double that.
Feel free to have it tested.

Last edited:

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s today looking?

Also Is this supplement more fat or water soluble?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s today looking?

Also Is this supplement more fat or water soluble?
The whole active ingredient mix is in a cyclodextrin complex for increased water solubility

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So so close!!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested in this, but worried about DHT increase. Hair sensitive to it

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
You MIGHT see some minor increase from test increase but we have had no reports of issues and more than a few DHT sensitive guys tested the product and asked for more.
Any effect on hpta? Any suppression? Do we need pct?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Better stacked with foli/vector or as a standalone? If it really does mimic a PH, wondering if the law of diminishing returns would apply.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Better stacked with foli/vector or as a standalone? If it really does mimic a PH, wondering if the law of diminishing returns would apply.
Stacked, I would opt for it stacked with Foli, due to Foli being a myostatin inhibitor.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thor - have you talked about your results on Androgin yet? If so, can you point me to that? Thanks!
I think I did. On my DMZ log. I used only one of the ingredients, and that alone was good. Left me feeling/looking full, like a wet compound, pumps were great, and PCT recovery was a breeze.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stacked, I would opt for it stacked with Foli, due to Foli being a myostatin inhibitor.
I'll second this since Folli utilizes a different pathway.

Honestly you could even add Vector in there without any diminished returns. Not necessary, but I always gain strength while using Vector.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I thought I had my PCT stack all set. Then I read this thread. Now I need to add this. I thank you, my wallet does not😅

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think I did. On my DMZ log. I used only one of the ingredients, and that alone was good. Left me feeling/looking full, like a wet compound, pumps were great, and PCT recovery was a breeze.
Did any of the testers run the complete product? IIRC, nobody ran the complete profile, but I could be wrong.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did any of the testers run the complete product? IIRC, nobody ran the complete profile, but I could be wrong.
I do not believe everyone has ran all ingredients. So I'm excited for the outcome. We are confident it's going to be the best natural Anabolic released to date.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
So I would guess that if taking this product, there may not be a need for MK-677 to be taken with this? I ask cause I’m generally running MK-677 at 15mg daily