ANDROGIN product FAQ NEW BLR PRODUCT!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to let everyone know. I tested positive for covid.
Blr shop is going to be on quarantine. For 14 days.
We will send someone in to sterile pack orders as product is in boxes and not exposed.
In 5 days all staff will get tested and if things are clear those not infected will head back to work.
Will keep you posted

Last edited:
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
We will send someone in to sterile pack orders as product is in boxes and not exposed.
In 5 days all staff will get tested and if things are clear those not infected will head back to work.
Will keep you posted
Sorry to hear that dude! Hope you get over it quickly!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will keep you posted
Soooook, sorry to hear. Feeling bad or anything?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Will keep you posted
Damnnn hope you get well maan

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
highly doubt a natural supplement will increase it so much that you will need to worry about that...
M-Test is natural and I felt like I needed it. It’s not saying anything negative about this product or any other, it’s just saying it’s smart to have something like Letrone on hand. Everyone is going to aromatize at different levels, it’s good planning to be ready if you know you are more susceptible to it.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Just focus on chilling out man, the product will be released when it’s released. Your health comes before any of this. Hope it doesn’t hit you hard bro!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will keep you posted
Sorry to hear that. I hope that you'll come thru it okay and have a speedy recovery. Will keep you in thoughts and prayers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soooook, sorry to hear. Feeling bad or anything?
Last 2 days have been a bit rough. Flu like.
But I think I've had it a while and this is the second wave. Because my lymph nodes started swelling last week and I had headaches and insomnia. No illness.
But those are all covid symptoms.

Hopefully it passes quickly.
Had the whole blr team tested today so well know soon enough. I'm relatively reclusive so I have high hopes. Even my gf who I sleep next to every night is negative so. Who knows.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So....Day 3 since covid diagnosis.
2 days of flu like symptoms. As far as I feel physically Id say 75% improved.
Hopefully we are on the upswing.
All Blr employee rapid tests are negative. But we wait to see PCR test results.
If they are negative Im going to pay someone to sterilize everything and we can get back to work.
Except me of course Ill be working from home for a few weeks.

This is assuming I dont get hit with another wave or something.
The good news is this should hopefully only shave a few days off of the Androgin launch.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also please be patient if you had a pack ordered. It will take a few days to get em out because we need to ensure all surfaces are clean before employees re enter.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M-Test is natural and I felt like I needed it. It’s not saying anything negative about this product or any other, it’s just saying it’s smart to have something like Letrone on hand. Everyone is going to aromatize at different levels, it’s good planning to be ready if you know you are more susceptible to it.
I'm like you, natural test boosters can make my nipples sensitive.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything that can raise test can raise estrogen. Doesnt need to be above normal ranges. For example if your normal test level is 550ng/dl and your estrogen is in a good range if you raise your test level to 950 your estrogen will likely double. This can cause gyno for some.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anything that can raise test can raise estrogen. Doesnt need to be above normal ranges. For example if your normal test level is 550ng/dl and your estrogen is in a good range if you raise your test level to 950 your estrogen will likely double. This can cause gyno for some.
its all about ratios if your test is high your estrogen should be a bit on the high range as well i don think a lot of people realize how important estrogen is for building muscle
but yeah everyone is different so if your sensitive have something on hand just in case

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its all about ratios if your test is high your estrogen should be a bit on the high range as well i don think a lot of people realize how important estrogen is for building muscle
but yeah everyone is different so if your sensitive have something on hand just in case
I fully agree a bit high is better than low. Estrogen is good for building muscle and for heart health etc. Just not too high.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel how you feeling?
Looks like operation kick the crap outta covid is going well.
Day 4 and basically symptom free.

Protocol was as follows.
4000iu D
4000mg C
2000mg Mag glycenate
B complex
1000mg b12 injection. b12 only once the rest daily for 4 days.

I am not a medical dr and am not suggesting this as a treatment or cure for anything.
Just mentioning what I took.

I want to mention that while zinc and C etc are very important here there are specific reasons for the B12, mag and D.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like operation kick the crap outta covid is going well.
Day 4 and basically symptom free.

Protocol was as follows.
4000iu D
4000mg C
2000mg Mag glycenate
B complex
1000mg b12 injection. b12 only once the rest daily for 4 days.

I am not a medical dr and am not suggesting this as a treatment or cure for anything.
Just mentioning what I took.
What is reason for taking high amount of magnesium

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B complex and lots of b12.
This helps block the cytokine storm and hypercoagulability that leads to the nasty symptoms like cough and respiratory distress.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is reason for taking high amount of magnesium
Vitamin D protects the respiratory epithelium structure and function. Magnesium promotes vitamin D functions, acting as a cofactor in multiple enzymes involved in vitamin D metabolism

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be 100% honest. Something is fishy with this whole covid thing.
There must be some agenda by someone because instead of all of this bs fear mongering and political idiocy we should be mass distributing vitamin packs to the public. MOST of the high risk people would be much less high risk if we got their vitamin deficiencies in check and those with strong immune systems would likely see little negative effects.
Instead of just letting people die and destroying our economy.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you're feeling better. No Shield and Defend?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There must be some agenda by someone because instead of all of this bs fear mongering and political idiocy we should be mass distributing vitamin packs to the public. MOST of the high risk people would be much less high risk if we got their vitamin deficiencies in check and those with strong immune systems would likely see little negative effects.
I agree but there's no money in that so the powers that be and influential big pharma would never let that happen

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also.....pretty sure I got it from my dog.
Since I havnt seen basically anyone in a month and my dog recently had this mystery illness.
Cough, swollen lymph nodes, she even passed out on a walk and we took her to dog er.
They couldnt find anything wrong with her........Id say 90% I got it from my dog.
Some ahole probably pet her and got it on her face and she sleeps curled up next to me and is with me always.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree but there's no money in that so the powers that be and influential big pharma would never let that happen
Yah brother. Id say more but I dont want to derail the thread.
There are for sure some clear reasons and some not as clear but saying that this is some mystery pandemic is.....false.
The narrative we are told. False.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have said this very thing myself and 8 months later you hear Fauci saying oh yeah i take Vitamin D. Yet as you mentioned there seems to urgency at all to get high risk people on the Vitaimins.

I also have been taking my Follidrone with my zinc due to the quercetin because i saw and epidemiologist say you needed it with the zinc.

Glad you are feeling better.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear about your recovery, stay strong.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Reading through some of the literature on this stuff now. Here’s a promising study for those interested: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1226845316301178

It seems the biggest improvement in those training in the high dose ginsenoside group was increased aerobic endurance. Main side effect was allergy type symptoms/itchiness.

Only thing that keeps getting my attention is the mg for high standardizations. The “high dose” group in the study was given 500mg of ginsenoside per day, but it was standardized to 10.01%. That would only come out to 50mg of a 100% standardization. Similarly, there’s some other studies showing humans only given 5 pure mg of Rg1: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0116387 & https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgr.2018.06.002

Guess I’m wondering where you landed on 400mg of 98% standardization and what the rationale is there? Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reading through some of the literature on this stuff now. Here’s a promising study for those interested: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1226845316301178

It seems the biggest improvement in those training in the high dose ginsenoside group was increased aerobic endurance. Main side effect was allergy type symptoms/itchiness.

Only thing that keeps getting my attention is the mg for high standardizations. The “high dose” group in the study was given 500mg of ginsenoside per day, but it was standardized to 10.01%. That would only come out to 50mg of a 100% standardization. Similarly, there’s some other studies showing humans only given 5 pure mg of Rg1: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0116387 & https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jgr.2018.06.002

Guess I’m wondering where you landed on 400mg of 98% standardization and what the rationale is there? Thanks.
Yup there is actually more evidence that Ginsinosides are anabolic than pretty much any natural anabolic i have ever seen.
This includes Epicatechin, Laxogenin etc etc etc etc.
Also that they improve performance, strength, fat loss.
Basically they are not far off from a naturally present steroid. An analogue for certain.

And you are right there are studies regarding the ginsinosides and Echinacosides using very small doses orally in humans.
Interestingly while bioavailability is variable and relatively low with the ginsenosides its next to 0 with the echinacoside.
A cistanch extract by itself would yield basically no uptake of the intended compounds.
And there are very specific reasons why.
I think some people think that you can just add piperine to anything and its magically got great bioavailability but this just isnt so. There are MANY reasons why things are not well absorbed or utilized and in some cases there are multiple for one substance.
It took alot of tinkering to make this work. And......the end product is exceptionally expensive to make.

There is much more than aerobic endurance. Just from RG1 studies=

"Rg1 improves muscle functionality via enhancing muscle gene expression and oxidative
muscle metabolism"
"
Rg1 upregulates promyogenic kinases, especially Akt, resulting in improvement of myoblast
differentiation and myotube growth:"
"
Rg1-treated mice exhibited significantly
elevated grip strength, as assessed by the grip test. These results suggested that
Rg1 treatment increased myofiber size and elevated muscle
strength. "

There are many more. And again this is just one of the actives.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also just an update:
operation kick the crap outta covid was a success. Im back to 100%. Will probably take it easy for a few days but so far only the person who works closest to me is positive. We hired a team to go in and clean the offices and warehouse etc etc. So in a couple of days we should be back to work 100%

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also just an update:
operation kick the crap outta covid was a success. Im back to 100%. Will probably take it easy for a few days but so far only the person who works closest to me is positive. We hired a team to go in and clean the offices and warehouse etc etc. So in a couple of days we should be back to work 100%
Glad to hear you are recovering smoothly!

Also, glad to hear we're that much closer to getting some ANDROGIN in our hands 😀

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also just an update:
Fantastic news all the way around!

I've still not gotten my sense of smell/taste back from when covid passed thru me last mid Oct, thought it was just allergies acting up due to mild congestion, no other symptoms.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fantastic news all the way around!

I've still not gotten my sense of smell/taste back from when covid passed thru me last mid Oct, thought it was just allergies acting up due to mild congestion, no other symptoms.
Yah bro I think I probably would have been asymptomatic except on last Thurs I absolutely smashed legs.
I think the inflammation and stress pushed me over.
Onward and upward.

Last edited:

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any eta on when androgin will be available to buy/ship? Glad you’re feeling better and not trying to be pushy, just quite excited to try it out!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow! Who'd have thought that one could find anabolic properties in ginseng. Maybe that explains China's massive overpopulation. I know that many Chinese people drink ginseng as an aphrodisiac.

On a side note, the product is coming out just in time for the Lunar New Year! Coincidence??!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This much stronger than vector? Im taking vector right now; second week and my strength has been slowly inclining on top with the creatine I have been taking for the last month.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This much stronger than vector? Im taking vector right now; second week and my strength has been slowly inclining on top with the creatine I have been taking for the last month.
This is a different product altogether.
Our 3 anabolic supps have different mechanisms of action so they work well solo or stacked.
I dont think anything is going to prove stronger than Androgin though. Not anything natural anyways.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
This is a different product altogether.
Our 3 anabolic supps have different mechanisms of action so they work well solo or stacked.
I dont think anything is going to prove stronger than Androgin though. Not anything natural anyways.
Any concern of antioxidant overload? I know most of these ingredients alone (korean mistletoe extract, loquat fruit aka eriobotrya japonica, catechins, etc.) are very potent antioxidant extracts. Now we’re adding in a plethora of extracts from ginseng with Androgin. There’s been some evidence that antioxidant overload could actually elicit a pro-oxidant effect and is associated with cancer. Any concern of too much of a good thing stacking all these?

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@brundel which species/form of cistanche are you using in this?