ANDROGIN new Black lion Research ANABOLIC is here.

Oswizle

Awards
the double dosing is legit.... how's everyone else's run going so far?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the double dosing is legit.... how's everyone else's run going so far?
4 bottles in. It's OK. Nothing dramatic except for the deep sleep. BUT I am taking the suggested 2 caps/day.

Double dosing is legit? Ugh. That means 15-days a bottle. What are you noticing at double dosing?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Deep sleep extremely important. How about natural energy levels, increased?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 bottles in. It's OK. Nothing dramatic except for the deep sleep. BUT I am taking the suggested 2 caps/day.

Double dosing is legit? Ugh. That means 15-days a bottle. What are you noticing at double dosing?
Said he put on 7 pounds so far without increasing food.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

you might try 2 pills in the morning 1 in the evening. I been playing with my dosing and it seems like the morning pills have the most effect

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you might try 2 pills in the morning 1 in the evening. I been playing with my dosing and it seems like the morning pills have the most effect
Pre-wo gave me ginormous pumps. If doing 3/day I’d say 1AM, 1PRE, 1PM. Or 2 pre, 1PM. I guess if you lift in the morning that would solve it also.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Father’s Day to all of you fathers, step fathers, and step-in-fathers!

Oswizle

Awards
Update.... I double dosed for 2 months after running it normal dose for 3 months or so.... I feel like the effects have tapered off and not sure if its really doing anything anymore... I have 1 more bottle out of my 8 ... I'll drop it down to normal dosing ... How come everyone else taking this have gone silent?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update.... I double dosed for 2 months after running it normal dose for 3 months or so.... I feel like the effects have tapered off and not sure if its really doing anything anymore... I have 1 more bottle out of my 8 ... I'll drop it down to normal dosing ... How come everyone else taking this have gone silent?
I ran three bottles (two caps daily, spaced apart). There didn’t seem to be a notable difference in gym performance and or strength. Quality of sleep was fantastic throughout, but that’s about the only benefit I personally noticed. 🤷‍♂️

negus215

Awards
The quality of sleep effect has wore off for me, nothing else was really noticeable. I probably won’t take this on a cut next time, seems more bulk friendly

Wolfhound123

Awards
I was taking this and stopped about a week ago, I was dosing 6 caps a day. Did not felt anything, I’m won’t purchase again

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
It's odd that some people that don't respond to this supplement. I have taken it three separate times and I have felt amazing.. I noticed a difference almost the first week. You can't compare this to TRT or other forms of testosterone but definitely a effective natural anabolic.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did 4 bottles so far. mostly higher doses. it seems like you develop a tolerance after a while. I'm taking a tolerance break and will probably just high dose for a week at a time when I feel like it. I think if you take two pills in the morning you will notice it the first day

Wolfhound123

Awards
It's odd that some people that don't respond to this supplement. I have taken it three separate times and I have felt amazing.. I noticed a difference almost the first week. You can't compare this to TRT or other forms of testosterone but definitely a effective natural anabolic.
That’s a way off comparison, I wouldn’t even compare it to alpha max. But that’s just me while doseing 6caps

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I noticed a major difference in sleep, but that tapered off towards the end of the 2nd bottle. Was running Dermacrine and Letrone along with it though, so I ran Androgin pretty much solo for a month and nothing. Lost a bit of size if anything.
I got much better effects on a natty anabolic with Anabolic Effect and OL's Or1gn.
Not teeing off on the product at all, as it obviously works for many, but if the effects only begin to positively pronounce at 6 caps plus per day, then it's just not feasible for me, budget wise.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have over 100 positive reports not on this thread.
Dozens in the Androgin FAQ.
Seems like some people dont get as much from it.
Some do.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what is the above photo? Before and after? How many months in between? The person only use Adrogin?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the above photo? Before and after? How many months in between? The person only use Adrogin?
Approx 10 weeks. Maybe 12.
Only supps were androgin and staples like vitamins. Alcar. Etc.
No steroids, prohormones etc.
There is for sure muscle memory involved.

This is what happens when you eat progressively
Train progressively
Recover enough.

Cals started at around 2700 and ended at 4k
Weight lifted increase was around 30%.
This is what I mean by progressively.

If you take anything and do the same things you normally do you might see some change bit not much. This is also true for aas and ph. Which is why there are guys on this forum and in every gym who have been using stuff for 10 years and look exactly the same.

The problem is people think supps do the work for you. But if you dont put the work in dont expect much. And don't complain if it doesn't work well for you.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 2 bottles of androgin, once I try it I will bring feedback to that thread. No offense but that kind of gain in 10 weeks is mostly muscle memories, with steroid that would be impressive for new gain, so this is why I think it is mostly muscle memories.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am still waiting on the BLR tank to be available for purchase!?!?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am still waiting on the BLR tank to be available for purchase!?!?
I can put some up on the site on Monday. We only have a few left. L and XL only

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did he put on a shirt for the 2nd photo? Was it a bad day getting hair waxed? Jk

Running on the bottom end of my 2nd bottle... no noticeable anything, even w 2 caps in the AM. Good sleep in the beginning of the 1st bottle tho.
Have you changed anything except taking the product?
Anabolics will always cause weight loss for me without a significant increase in calories.
This is because my metabolism heats up and starts to demand more. If I were fat it would help me lose weight but Im not.
I can use 1000mg test and not gain any weight. I know this seems strange but....its true.

Try 500 cals increase from protein.
Week 2 add 500 cals mixed carb and fat.
You WILL grow. This added fuel will allow for mass to be built.

I feel like this is the most fundamental key to building muscle. You need to add more to grow more.
Cant build a brick wall with no bricks.
Anabolics help this process move faster but they dont cause you to grow muscle from osmosis.

Granted you may be eating more. This is more as a general post.