Androdrive, can I get a refund log

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first off I am not hatin on pp, but site says if you keep a log and am not satisfied you can get your money back. And I thought the title would get lots of views. I use lots of pp's products back in the day, superdrone was amazing for me, and I still use some of their staple products. I know their are lots of HUGE claims and bold statements made about their new line, and lots of haters. I am not a hater, but skeptical top say the least. So here we go. I came up on a good deal and bought three bottles of androdrive. I wanted to have plenty and run it for long enough to give an honest review. I will be stacking it with alphamass as I have been on it for 3 weeks already. I have to supplement a lot with shakes due to work schedule and some health issues. I know this is not preferred method, but this is me.
4 eggs in the morning. Shakes throught out the day for about 200grams worth of protein. A gallon of water minimum. And a good meal with lots of greens and lean meat at night. I will get more specific with my meal plan.
I am currently 250lbs at 5'11". Not sure of bf but higher than it should be. I have a two pack now, the lower 4 have gone into hiding. I take 112mcg of synthroid a day. Part of the reason my bf has gotten higher was doc screwed up my dosage. This morning I took 6 androdrive and headed off to the gym. Oh yeah, routine. I lift 4 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week. Dont have a set day to train each part, just go on how my body feels.
Well lets get this started. Feel free to join me on this ride, as I give androdrive a try

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
sub'd. what dosages are you runnin alpha mass and ad at?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
3 alpha mass 3 times a day and 6 androdrive first thing in the morning. I use craze preworkout, and ultima mixed with my strive that I sip on the way to the gym and during my workout. 1 scoop monster nilk and one scoop protean post work out, and a few through out the day. IGF 2 before bed. THat is all I am using as far as supplements, with exception to fish oil and a few other staples

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to make sure that you've seen the update:

Return Policy -
Effective immediately for all orders (Nov 28th, 2011)
All unused and unopened Primordial Performance product that is ordered directly from Primordial Performance is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee for the original purchase price. If you would like to return your product for a refund or in-store credit, please call us at 1-503-841-6702 within 60 days from your date of order shipment. Upon receiving an explanation for the return, we will provide you with a return authorization number (RA#). You will be required to return items that you wish to receive a refund for, along with the RA#. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

Example 1: If you were to purchase 4 bottles of AndroMass, and open one bottle, you would be eligible for a refund of the purchase price of the three (3) bottles upon return of 3 unopened bottles of AndroMass.
All orders paid with the 3x payment plan, or any form of credit, must be paid in full before any credit will be given for returned product.

Unshipped orders may be canceled/refunded at any time.​

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to make sure that you've seen the update:

Return Policy -
Effective immediately for all orders (Nov 28th, 2011)
All unused and unopened Primordial Performance product that is ordered directly from Primordial Performance is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee for the original purchase price. If you would like to return your product for a refund or in-store credit, please call us at 1-503-841-6702 within 60 days from your date of order shipment. Upon receiving an explanation for the return, we will provide you with a return authorization number (RA#). You will be required to return items that you wish to receive a refund for, along with the RA#. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

Example 1: If you were to purchase 4 bottles of AndroMass, and open one bottle, you would be eligible for a refund of the purchase price of the three (3) bottles upon return of 3 unopened bottles of AndroMass.
All orders paid with the 3x payment plan, or any form of credit, must be paid in full before any credit will be given for returned product.

Unshipped orders may be canceled/refunded at any time.
I thought it was always this.
But if an AndroSeries product doesn't work for somebody, there is a good chance they didn't diet correctly.
Refunds of opened products like this shouldn't be allowed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But if an AndroSeries product doesn't work for somebody, there is a good chance they didn't diet correctly.
It used to be a full refund even on opened products, but too many were abusing the system.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are enjoying alpha mass then AD will certainly work out for you, I'll be following.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well I didnt buy if from them directly, so I guess I am out of luck. I still think the title will draw attention and get people to follow, it was more of a joke anyways.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am open to any suggestions from pp on dosing or running this. Like I said I bought 3 bottles, so I am pretty confident I will get some results

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Exactly.....how many times when someone is dis-satisfied with their results does it boil down to somebody asking "what does your diet look like?"......... and the answer is something like "my diet? I drink 4 mountain dews throughout the day on my smoke breaks, and eat a bear claw for breakfast...is that what you mean by diet?" lol....I bet 90+ % of the time its the diet not the product. Or the lack of protein in the diet at the least.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
so no bear claws for breakfast or ho ho's for lunch?
My diet is on track. I bought enough proteins that I like drinking that I can keep my protein at a good level. I dont eat any processed food, only fresh, except for a sweat tea for a treat on the weekend

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Exactly.....how many times when someone is dis-satisfied with their results does it boil down to somebody asking "what does your diet look like?"......... and the answer is something like "my diet? I drink 4 mountain dews throughout the day on my smoke breaks, and eat a bear claw for breakfast...is that what you mean by diet?" lol....I bet 90+ % of the time its the diet not the product. Or the lack of protein in the diet at the least.
lol...
Damn sure don't need 360 grams lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am open to any suggestions from pp on dosing or running this. Like I said I bought 3 bottles, so I am pretty confident I will get some results
Either split 2 cycles of 6 weeks at full dose, or if you really enjoy it run it for 12:)

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Lol that's a messed up title bro, got me in the door I guess, but not really necessary. Good luck with your run...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see what you think.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's a messed up title bro, got me in the door I guess, but not really necessary. Good luck with your run...
I know the title is crazy. Lots of pp haters out there. I have kinda stayed away from most pp product discussion cause so many are hatin and get pretty mean. Sure there are big claims out there, but I am gonna run it for a while and give an honest unbiased opinion. I dont rep for anyone and spent my own hard earned money on it

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
End of day two, not much to report. Just finished up my evening meal. Chicken and whole wheat pasta and green beans. Gonna relax for a little while then will eat a couple hard boiled egg whites and drink my night time protein shake and get my sleep on. Trained chest on monday and am very sore. Planned on doing legs this morning but my knee was acting a little sketchy so I just trained arms instead and did my cardio. Probably coincidental, but I did seem more mentally motivated after work when I got home to do stuff, but body was just too tired. I am eating quite a bit fewer calories than I am use to so it will take me a few days to adjust. Fewer calories and cardio and heavy weights wear the body out. My wife and I have given up tv so at least getting more sleep is easier.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
not sure what is up, but think I started puberty during my sleep. Got up this morning and have some pimples on my face and some on my back, and that never happens to me

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure what is up, but think I started puberty during my sleep. Got up this morning and have some pimples on my face and some on my back, and that never happens to me
Increase in anabolic hormones :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I remember when this used to happen to me in highschool...luckily I escaped (or unluckily if you really want the high hormones that badly lol)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok, I have dropped the alpha mass. IT is a very good product but I am going to incorporate it in at a later time. I have added in dermacrine though. Felt very energetic this morning at the gym. Weight was the same as it was friday so I am happy about that. Most of the time I cheat a little on the weekends and carry a few extra but weighed in dead even

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
ok, I have dropped the alpha mass. IT is a very good product but I am going to incorporate it in at a later time. I have added in dermacrine though. Felt very energetic this morning at the gym. Weight was the same as it was friday so I am happy about that. Most of the time I cheat a little on the weekends and carry a few extra but weighed in dead even
Following sir, and yes dermacrime always make me happy!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Needto are the ones that sell it now
not true PP still sales their derm but on a different site.... Need to build muscle has rs Transaderm.. both the same product but do your owe search.... In for your log!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got my drive in today.... :) 6 down the hatch.
Yeah my v2 mass kicked in strength wise... :) but the 1st bottle is almost gone got like 3 days left haha.... Took 4 weeks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn, that is longer than most for the kick in, I think near end of week 2 of v2 I was like "Ok, here we go..."
Maybe it was around there

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
man I have been really busy and not had time to spend on here very much, but am at the end of my second week and I am liking it. Energy does seem to be up, also seem to be requiring more sleep. My arms feel a little fuller and yesterday during deads and squats I definitely have some increased strength. Not a lot but grabbed a few more reps with each set

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well definite recomp is going on. I never mention to anyone when I make a change or start something new, so I can get good feedback. My wife mentioned last night that I am getting a good v shape back. I ask what she meant and she said shoulders are widening out and waist gettin thinner. I have not been on a scale so I dont know about any weight change. I try to only weigh once a month to avoid phsycological setbacks. When you tend to be heavy and want to thin down, the scale can defeat you. I am honestly the heaviest I have ever been and have been getting compliments on weight loss

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well definite recomp is going on. I never mention to anyone when I make a change or start something new, so I can get good feedback. My wife mentioned last night that I am getting a good v shape back. I ask what she meant and she said shoulders are widening out and waist gettin thinner. I have not been on a scale so I dont know about any weight change. I try to only weigh once a month to avoid phsycological setbacks. When you tend to be heavy and want to thin down, the scale can defeat you. I am honestly the heaviest I have ever been and have been getting compliments on weight loss
Always nice to get compliments :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day 6 for me, and Drive is definitely kicking in. I was way to busy at work today, and it was with personal stuff, since I flew through all my work. It really is a clarity thing.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It's cool that you're logging the product, but it's not very useful for someone trying to gauge the products efficacy. When you're listing something as an Androdrive log and switching different steroids in and out, etc. it confounds the whole log. The effects that you are getting are the same effects I got from running Dermacrine alone (fuller muscles, more energy, etc). I am still searching for a decent solo log from a reputable individual. Best of luck attaining your goals bro!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's cool that you're logging the product, but it's not very useful for someone trying to gauge the products efficacy. When you're listing something as an Androdrive log and switching different steroids in and out, etc. it confounds the whole log. The effects that you are getting are the same effects I got from running Dermacrine alone (fuller muscles, more energy, etc). I am still searching for a decent solo log from a reputable individual. Best of luck attaining your goals bro!
I think this will be the majority. It seems most people, myself included, are using drive as a cycle add on.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i wouldnt use it by itself. id add it with something else like AB or AM

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very ballzy with the title,got me in the door to watch this one.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
This week has been a little off for me. LAst week I pulled my back a little on dead lifts so I took it light, my german shepherd had 15 pups and my 7 month pregnant wife has a stomach virus and upper resp infection, so my time at the gym has been limited. But I have been able to catch up on some good sleep so I am ready for next week to hit it wide open.

I agree with your view point of adding in different compounds, but I know how derm effects me, and know how alpha effects me, so if I stack drive with them I can still tell a difference. When I use to juice I almost always stacked test, deca, and anadrol. I never really ran them solo to see how each worked, except for deca, and if you can get it overseas in amps instead of multi dose vials the stuf is amazing. But back to stacking drive.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This week has been a little off for me. LAst week I pulled my back a little on dead lifts so I took it light, my german shepherd had 15 pups and my 7 month pregnant wife has a stomach virus and upper resp infection, so my time at the gym has been limited. But I have been able to catch up on some good sleep so I am ready for next week to hit it wide open.

I agree with your view point of adding in different compounds, but I know how derm effects me, and know how alpha effects me, so if I stack drive with them I can still tell a difference. When I use to juice I almost always stacked test, deca, and anadrol. I never really ran them solo to see how each worked, except for deca, and if you can get it overseas in amps instead of multi dose vials the stuf is amazing. But back to stacking drive.
Best of luck to you and your wife, I hope she has a quick recovery.