Anabolicminds Supplement Company of the Year. VOTE NOW!! YES, NOW! :)

Who was the best in 2007?

• ALRI

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Athletic Edge Nutrition

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Anabolic Xtreme

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Applied Nutriceuticals

Votes: 84 27.2%
  • Avant Research/Labs

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Axis Labs

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Controlled Labs

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Designer Supplements

• Generic Labz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GeneraSupplements

• Get Diesel Nutrition

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Molecular Nutrition

• Millennium Sports Technologies

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Nimbus Nutrition

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Palo Alto Labs

Votes: 86 27.8%
  • Primordial Performance

• Recomp Performance Nutrition (RPN)

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Scivation

• Serious Nutrition Solutions

• Sports Science Research

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • USP Labs

Votes: 27 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
not a thing, can this crap stop...there will be a winner in the end, then its over..haha..really i think people who are not involved with the companies directly are causing more of a fuss then the companies themselves....considering PAL doesnt see any problems at all....neither does AN...so i think this can stop now

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
not a thing, can this crap stop...there will be a winner in the end, then its over..haha..really i think people who are not involved with the companies directly are causing more of a fuss then the companies themselves....considering PAL doesnt see any problems at all....neither does AN...so i think this can stop now
:goodpost:

i agree, just cut the crap with this

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to put a cap on the issue: If anyone feels like AN's votes are fake then let them go through their list of voters - 200mph, abish, Aceer1221, AlbertaBoy, awmcdon, b unit, Big Poppa S, bioman, Bionic, bitterplacebo, blackjackcat, bludevil, buffhunk29, bulls**t, Cellardude, Cerberus, CHA0S, coug42, D1esel, dadream, Dancebot 2000, davidcyt, determination, donorrell, dontknowaboutme, drewh10987, EasyEJL, eatingisfun, Ev52, gogo, idelaluzi, imprezivr6, jas123, Jbodybuilder, Jet, jirahpaco, king1033, Lanbane, lovetheladies, manny182, Mass_69, Maverick60, MESSPLAY, midget, ministeroweight, miswest, neoborn, nosnmiveins, Nyoco, Outside Backer, ozarkaBRAND, pistonpump, poison, PoopiesWife, poopypants, rms80, saltydogg87, Schmazz, SMOKEPALADIN, sp33dkillz, strategicmove, strester, SureShot, T-Bone, tgass, thahotboy, Thanos, TheMyth, TheNinja, thewilman, TOYFORDOLET, TTewell, vika808, VolcomX311, Xodus, Yukon Cornelius, ZoRomo77
Where did you get the impression from that AN's votes could be fake? I fail to see anything in the discussion up till now to even imply such a supposition. Would you mind to clarify, please?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys,

I don't care who votes for who. Eventually the person who votes clicks the mouse button. I'm actually surprised there wasn't any public campaigns going on because it would seem that could have been fun. Any election has public campaigns :)

This is all in good fun and I wanted it to remain that way so I didn't want people PM's getting flooded (it wasn't that large anyway but i wanted to nip it in the bud). There isn't any award, no position, no anything...its for FUN. Use your AmSpace pages, I don't care. Don't take it to seriously, try to keep it FUN and everything will be ok. If you get mad at an online poll that really has no reward, step away from the keyboard, count to 10 and relax.

Can we try to have SOME fun here? :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun or your banned! :D

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just to put a cap on the issue: If anyone feels like AN's votes are fake then let them go through their list of voters - 200mph, abish, Aceer1221, AlbertaBoy, awmcdon, b unit, Big Poppa S, bioman, Bionic, bitterplacebo, blackjackcat, bludevil, buffhunk29, bulls**t, Cellardude, Cerberus, CHA0S, coug42, D1esel, dadream, Dancebot 2000, davidcyt, determination, donorrell, dontknowaboutme, drewh10987, EasyEJL, eatingisfun, Ev52, gogo, idelaluzi, imprezivr6, jas123, Jbodybuilder, Jet, jirahpaco, king1033, Lanbane, lovetheladies, manny182, Mass_69, Maverick60, MESSPLAY, midget, ministeroweight, miswest, neoborn, nosnmiveins, Nyoco, Outside Backer, ozarkaBRAND, pistonpump, poison, PoopiesWife, poopypants, rms80, saltydogg87, Schmazz, SMOKEPALADIN, sp33dkillz, strategicmove, strester, SureShot, T-Bone, tgass, thahotboy, Thanos, TheMyth, TheNinja, thewilman, TOYFORDOLET, TTewell, vika808, VolcomX311, Xodus, Yukon Cornelius, ZoRomo77
Thank you everyone! Win or lose, it's an honor to get your vote.

Now everyone please stop and play nice.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I don't care who votes for who. Eventually the person who votes clicks the mouse button. I'm actually surprised there wasn't any public campaigns going on because it would seem that could have been fun. Any election has public campaigns :)

This is all in good fun and I wanted it to remain that way so I didn't want people PM's getting flooded (it wasn't that large anyway but i wanted to nip it in the bud). There isn't any award, no position, no anything...its for FUN. Use your AmSpace pages, I don't care. Don't take it to seriously, try to keep it FUN and everything will be ok. If you get mad at an online poll that really has no reward, step away from the keyboard, count to 10 and relax.

Can we try to have SOME fun here? :)
Wow, lots of people needed to hear this. Crying about an online forum is just sad.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
press 1 if u have lost sleep over this poll

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am honestly pleased just to have the vote of the almighty Clown turned claymation Mac Macanally ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually surprised there wasn't any public campaigns going on because it would seem that could have been fun. Any election has public campaigns :)
I'm actually rather disappointed. There are 19 of these 21 companies whose products have never graced my mail box.

I have yet to cast a vote ;)

There's still time :thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually rather disappointed. There are 19 of these 21 companies whose products have never graced my mail box.

I have yet to cast a vote ;)

There's still time :thumbsup:
I REFUSE to purchase your vote with a bottle of IGF-2, Mister.

Now........ where shall I ship this Drive? ;) LOL

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ur gonna need alot cuz i got it locked ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am really shocked to not see more support for Axis Labs.
Axis Labs released all of these this year...

Furazadrol
Adipo-X
Clutch
Muscle Delight
New Flavor of SMASH

Unfortunately, our big new release (HemodrauliX) isn't set to hit shelves until until Jan. 2008.
------------------------------------------

I have never seen a list so hard to pick from. Was a great year for the supplement industry for sure.

I am glad I am seriously involved with a company, or my vote would have been VERY hard to decide on.

I have a lot of friends from many companies on that list.
Good luck and congrats to whoever wins!!

-Hopefully Axis Labs can earn a better showing in this poll for 2008.

P.S. It is great for AM to hold stuff like this.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
2008 could be your year brutha...im definetly liking your lineup now man...pumped to try a few when i get a chance.
j

I am really shocked to not see more support for Axis Labs.
Axis Labs released all of these this year...

Furazadrol
Adipo-X
Clutch
Muscle Delight
New Flavor of SMASH

Unfortunately, our big new release (HemodrauliX) isn't set to hit shelves until until Jan. 2008.
------------------------------------------

I have never seen a list so hard to pick from. Was a great year for the supplement industry for sure.

I am glad I am seriously involved with a company, or my vote would have been VERY hard to decide on.

I have a lot of friends from many companies on that list.
Good luck and congrats to whoever wins!!

-Hopefully Axis Labs can earn a better showing in this poll for 2008.

P.S. It is great for AM to hold stuff like this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HemodrauliX definitely holds some big potential. I'm eagerly awaiting it, hoping its available in time for my PCT (cause it would seem perfect for that)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HemodrauliX definitely holds some big potential...
Agree. I never expected I would show enthusiasm and excitement for an AA product. Hemodraulix appears to be it!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's going to be a HUGE year for AXIS!

HemodrauliX will be a force to deal with!

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Scivation all the way, may not have the newest or flashiest, or most hyped products, but Primaforce/Scivation have everything you need. What they have worked last year, and the year before, and next year and the year after....Good Stuff....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I voted for Avant Labs because their products have had the most pronounced effect on me. I miss & Super One +

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I can find 6 people to bribe with rpm samples who haven't voted yet :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your thorough and insightful commentary, moveweight.:thumbsup:
lol... I know. I was sitting here thinking" I wonder who is winning".... and my main man moveweight comes through with the answer!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard Captain Obvious scratched his head in confusion as well...

lol... I know. I was sitting here thinking" I wonder who is winning".... and my main man moveweight comes through with the answer!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It would be nice if there was a poll or something w/ the numbers tallying in real time..... (sarcasm)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
This is quite the horse race. Can AN grab 5 more votes before 8?? WHO NOES.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Agreed thats why I love PAL!!! :dance:
Can't agree more w/ that. Most companies have a solid signature product. PAL's got multiple products that come through big time w/ results. No one's got anything that comes close to Aspire either.

On top of all that, they give away tons of samples and does a lot of sponsored logs. One of the best acts I've seen them do was to donate a bunch of merchandise to a member over at BN.

Short story is that the guy was always a very active member of that forum, then suddenly had an awful bike wreck that cost him an arm.

When he posted the story and some sobering after pics...letting everyone know he intended to bring himself back, the guys from PAL stepped up and gave him a bunch of product to get him jump started. I just thought that was a really classy move that I'd never seen before. That alone would earn my vote.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Can't agree more w/ that. Most companies have a solid signature product. PAL's got multiple products that come through big time w/ results. No one's got anything that comes close to Aspire either.

On top of all that, they give away tons of samples and does a lot of sponsored logs. One of the best acts I've seen them do was to donate a bunch of merchandise to a member over at BN.

Short story is that the guy was always a very active member of that forum, then suddenly had an awful bike wreck that cost him an arm.

When he posted the story and some sobering after pics...letting everyone know he intended to bring himself back, the guys from PAL stepped up and gave him a bunch of product to get him jump started. I just thought that was a really classy move that I'd never seen before. That alone would earn my vote.
thanks for the support josh...means alot bro

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That is very admirable of them.

I know from personal first hand experience that there is a sponsor here who has privately supported someone recovering from an injury with significant complementary product.

We have good sponsors who are good people.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After my horrific accident fighting a fire, one company stepped up and supplied me some supplements that will help recovery down the road... I'll never forget that.

This is a great board, with great sponsors - all of them win in my honest opinion!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
After my horrific accident fighting a fire, one company stepped up and supplied me some supplements that will help recovery down the road... I'll never forget that.

This is a great board, with great sponsors - all of them win in my honest opinion!
"horrific accident"

You ok man? Was this recently? Hope you're back to your fighting self again.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - it was recent. My 2nd surgery was this last Tuesday to reset a screw - SUCKED! ACL/MCL reconstruction and knee cap replacement altogether... Basically, I had the floor above me collapse on me... Atleast I made it out!

"horrific accident"

You ok man? Was this recently? Hope you're back to your fighting self again.

Status
Not open for further replies.