Anabolic66 Log

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Head harness, is that the leather Hannibal Lector looking apparatus with the chain to hang weight off?
Yup...

Used to be a 4-way neck machine in the old Golds in Methuen (decades ago). Loved that thing...
(Ret 28 line where Salem meets Methuen). Now its a W.O.W. Gym...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup...

Used to be a 4-way neck machine in the old Golds in Methuen (decades ago). Loved that thing...
(Ret 28 line where Salem meets Methuen). Now its a W.O.W. Gym...
Is there still a gym on Pleasant Valley by McDonalds? I know that was a Golds after the one on 28 closed

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there still a gym on Pleasant Valley by McDonalds? I know that was a Golds after the one on 28 closed
Yeah, its more of a corporate large/fancy place. I'm forgetting the name.
It was a Golds at one point when the guy moved from where WOW is now over to that one...
He had one in Salisbury as well...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, its more of a corporate large/fancy place. I'm forgetting the name.
It was a Golds at one point when the guy moved from where WOW is now over to that one...
He had one in Salisbury as well...
I had to Google it. Orangetheory

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Delts / Misc

-4 sets each

Smith BNP
Smith Front Press
Arnold Press
Machine Press
Rear Delt Raise
Side Laterals
Smith Shrugs

Ab Crunch
Rev-Hypers

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back / Misc

-4 sets each

Deadlift (up to 445 x 1)
Lat Pulls (Wide)
Lat Pulls (close)
Seated Rows
Face Pulls
Rev-Hypers
Ab Crunch
Hand Gripper (IronMind Trainer)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sumo been feeling pretty good still on the back I take it?

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nor'Easter, been without power for 12 hours now...
Trees / Lines are down everywhere, happy spring in NH!
Generator runs only water, heat and fridge... Able to tap off of a circuit in oil burner room, ran extension to office.
Got my internet back...

Arms

-4 sets each

JM Press
Skull Crushers
Close Grips Bench (Smith)

Preacher Curls
D-Bell Curls
Rope/Hammer Curls

Wrist Curls
Rev-Hypers
Ab Crunch

Hearing up 200K w/out power state wide... Hopefully it comes back soon...

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Generator runs only water, heat and fridge... Able to tap off of a circuit in oil burner room, ran extension to office.
Got my internet back...

Arms

-4 sets each

JM Press
Skull Crushers

Preacher Curls
D-Bell Curls
Rope/Hammer Curls

Wrist Curls
Rev-Hypers
Ab Crunch

That really sucks man, it's been in the 70s here the last week or so, woke up this morning to 30 degrees and snow for the next two days. Hope you get normality quickly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been cold here in central IL, 39 and drizzle right now - sounds like it’s worse where you’re at!

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That really sucks man, it's been in the 70s here the last week or so, woke up this morning to 30 degrees and snow for the next two days. Hope you get normality quickly.
Thx brother... Power came back at around 5 PM. Went off at 2 AM so around 15 hours.
Could have been worse. Some poor people down the road had a horrible freak accident and at least one died.
At around noon, we all felt our house shake and heard a large BOOM. We figured it was a large tree that fell or something close by. But down the road, a tree did fall, but it landed on someone's propane tank and exploded and the house went right up in flames. Totally engulfed the place. 1 dead and one in hospital I read... Sad...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been cold here in central IL, 39 and drizzle right now - sounds like it’s worse where you’re at!
IL, didn't realize you were there. Yeah, you people can be hit hard a lot of the time.
Snow, cold, etc...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my internet back...

Arms

-4 sets each

JM Press
Skull Crushers

Preacher Curls
D-Bell Curls
Rope/Hammer Curls

Wrist Curls
Rev-Hypers
Ab Crunch

Crazy that yours is back and mine is still out. There is a broken pole down the road, cable works fine as long as the generator deployed at power supply doesn’t run out of gas. I have a 7300 watt gen for the house and it keeps us close to normal. Can’t use elec oven and microwave at same time, but I can have pellet stove going and boiler fridge etc. Unitil is saying “Multi-Day event assessing”.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thx brother... Power came back at around 5 PM. Went off at 2 AM so around 15 hours.
Could have been worse. Some poor people down the road had a horrible freak accident and at least one died.
At around noon, we all felt our house shake and heard a large BOOM. We figured it was a large tree that fell or something close by. But down the road, a tree did fall, but it landed on someone's propane tank and exploded and the house went right up in flames. Totally engulfed the place. 1 dead and one in hospital I read... Sad...
Saw this on the news last night. Tragic. I didn’t know it was at the side of Derry close to rt 111. Crazy you felt it

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we had like 75F last weekend, it was so nice.
and today 39f and rain lol
PNW life.

We figured it was a large tree that fell or something close by. But down the road, a tree did fall, but it landed on someone's propane tank and exploded and the house went right up in flames. Totally engulfed the place. 1 dead and one in hospital I read... Sad...
oh man that's horrible. like final destination type stuff. I've been seeing a couple friends on FB post trees come down on their house this week

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Crazy that yours is back and mine is still out. There is a broken pole down the road, cable works fine as long as the generator deployed at power supply doesn’t run out of gas. I have a 7300 watt gen for the house and it keeps us close to normal. Can’t use elec oven and microwave at same time, but I can have pellet stove going and boiler fridge etc. Unitil is saying “Multi-Day event assessing”.
Hopefully you get it back today some time...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Saw this on the news last night. Tragic. I didn’t know it was at the side of Derry close to rt 111. Crazy you felt it
Yeah, its basically like 2 or 3 houses from that Mobil station that is right on rte. 111 across from new B&H.
You can see it from 111...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Legs (At Gym)

Hacks
Leg Press
Leg Curl
Leg Ext
Rotary Calf
Bulgarian Split Sq

Rev Hypers
Ab Crunch

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, what a bad accident! That is almost like out of a movie it’s so tragic.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, what a bad accident! That is almost like out of a movie it’s so tragic.
Scary and freaky... The grandma died I guess. The little girl (or maybe boy) is in hospital w/ burns.
Unsure if the lady lived w/ them or was there to babysit for closed school day.
Either way, tragic..

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chest

-4 sets each

Bench Press (Used rack-able curl-bar, I bought it to work around delt issues, much less shoulder strain)
Smith-Inclines
Smith-Close Grips
Dumbbell Bench
Chest Dips
Flyes

Rev-Hypers
Ab-Crunch

Attachments

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did it feel using that bar?
I use it when I tweak the shoulder, it removes the strain I feel...
More of a close-grip, plus the hand-positioning feels much better.
Keeps me (sort of) benching while I wait for it to heal up...
Right delt has been a major issue for 35+ years, I just refuse to get surgery for now.
Everyone I know who has done it, say to me "dont do it"... Ill probably have to some day but I dont want the down time now.
Maybe when I retire in 4 years or so...
(Weird way of thinking I suppose)..

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back

-4 sets each

Deadlift (405)
1-Arm Rows
Lat Pulls
Seated Rows
Seated Shrugs
Face Pulls

Hyper-Extensions
Ab Crunch

------

Tomorrow I have an appt w/ my new Dr. Really liked my old one, but he's stepping away from it to do other things in the other place he owns (Botox injections and that bullshit) while he has other Dr's on board to continue w/ his patients.

I didn't like the new one that took over, and figured its a good time to go to the new place that was put up here in town, which is an annex/office of Mass General. Goal is to get back on TRT (10 mg a day to try) if PSA looks good. And if Dr. JellyFinger says Prostate seems fine. 70 mg a week is much lower than the 125 mg a week I was doing for 6 years.

So hopefully all sides will be non-existent...

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another thing to consider, if you weren’t using them, to raise overall energy and hormone levels is to add some of the neurosteroids DHEA and/or Pregnenolone.

Something like Dermacrine if you want a bit of bit, or XPG DHEA 50 if you want to avoid Pregnenolone. Preg is great in that it gives energy and progesterone to increase collagen synthesis through another avenue, but it can be too much energy easily or aggravate gyno if you take too much for you. Dosing needs vary wildly for people who use it. I take a single oral 10mg tablet once a week probably. I have heard of one guy using 50mg transdermal per day. Those are both extremes.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive been using DHEA-50, Pregnelone and Progesterone creams as well...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
New Doc is great, open to anything, has an open mind.
Got my bloods, they do them right there, and had 'em when I got home...
My PSA is .90, very low for my age so Im psyched.
The bad thing, my total test is now 85... How the **** have I been training?? :rolleyes:
New range - 193 to 700 (lower and lower it goes).

Well, back on TRT for me now that I know Im good. All other markers perfect. HDL is 54, etc.
Other lipid markers in range.. Trigs = 69, LDL = 94.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
New Doc is great, open to anything, has an open mind.
Got my bloods, they do them right there, and had 'em when I got home...
My PSA is .90, very low for my age so Im psyched.
The bad thing, my total test is now 85... How the **** have I been training?? :rolleyes:
New range - 193 to 700 (lower and lower it goes).

Well, back on TRT for me now that I know Im good. All other markers perfect. HDL is 54, etc.
Other lipid markers in range.. Trigs = 69, LDL = 94.
Dang man that is crazy.. 85. You have been feeling great to and solid sessions. Sounds like you got a good doc though!

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang man that is crazy.. 85. You have been feeling great to and solid sessions. Sounds like you got a good doc though!
It is crazy... I guess I never recovered from going off TRT... Feel fine other than just a libido hit.
When I went on TRT at 50, I tested at 253.... When I got tested at 40 I was at 716 as a natty.
I then went on statins and declined from there. We know statins and aging both kill test levels.
Test in made in our cholesterol...

Since PSA is great, Im starting TRT today, just took my first pin... :) Thx Bud..

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Catching up (mostly lurking) in here, but that was a crazy unfortunate story about your neighbors. Glad power is back and that workouts/health seem to be going well. Keep it up!

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Legs (Mental boost/psych from 1st pin, great session & energy. (Plus the PWO - "Mind Fk")...

-4 sets each

Hacks
Leg Press
Leg Curl
Leg Ext
Rotary Calf
Bulgarian Splits

Rev-Hypers
Ab Crunch

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Killin it. How dis u like mind F?
Really liking it.. Since I missed my THU session because of Dr appt, I did it this AM at gym before 4 of us (gym buds) went to the Diner.
Had 2 cups of coffee and a Mind FK drink (PWO)... Energy was off the charts (Not too cracked out, just the great focus/drive)... I normally crash from PWO's but not this one.

I did...

Arms

JM Press
Tate Press
Dips
Cable Push

Seated D-bell Curl
Cable Curl
Wrist Curl

Rev-Hypers

Had Mediterranean Omelette w/ beans, 2 more cups of coffee -> 😳.
Got home, went out for 45 min walk with dog...

Had lunch at T-Bones w/ wife, my 2 girls and my oldest girls fiancé Ben (he lives w/ us).
Excellent burger. Feeling good mentally knowing PSA is fine and things are good.
Puts one in a good mood... (And being back on TRT)...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really liking it.. Since I missed my THU session because of Dr appt, I did it this AM at gym before 4 of us (gym buds) went to the Diner.
Had 2 cups of coffee and a Mind FK drink (PWO)... Energy was off the charts (Not too cracked out, just the great focus/drive)... I normally crash from PWO's but not this one.

I did...

Arms

JM Press
Tate Press
Dips
Cable Push

Seated D-bell Curl
Cable Curl
Wrist Curl

Rev-Hypers

Had Mediterranean Omelette w/ beans, 2 more cups of coffee -> 😳.
Got home, went out for 45 min walk with dog...

Had lunch at T-Bones w/ wife, my 2 girls and my oldest girls fiancé Ben (he lives w/ us).
Excellent burger. Feeling good mentally knowing PSA is fine and things are good.
Puts one in a good mood... (And being back on TRT)...
Nice session!!!!
And Mmmmmm T-Bones!!!! If u get a chance, PM me your Dr. I need a tune up. Been since 2017. I’d say I’m due for at least a tetanus shot as I work w cables and cut myself often!!! Lmao

glad you got to break bread w friends and fam

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never had pork & beans with breakfast until about 5 years ago when we went to Jamaica, which is inherited from the British influence there. Man, I was missing out!

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never had pork & beans with breakfast until about 5 years ago when we went to Jamaica, which is inherited from the British influence there. Man, I was missing out!
Great to experience different cultures. Though I am 3/4 Italian, we never had traditional Italian breakfast growing up.
Went to a buddies who's parents were off the boat, (make their own wine, sausage, etc) we had:

Eggs covered in home made pasta sauce, wine, dried sausages, etc... (Early in the AM)... It was fun..

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chest

-4 sets of each

Smith-Flat Bench
Smith Close-Grip
Smith-Incline
D-Bell Bench
D-Bell Flyes