Anabolic66 Log

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Because I feel guilty, I had a landscaper do it this year
I came across a local dude from Guatemala (still not sure if he's legal but his english and my spanish workout) who will do work for $35/hr at my place and bring a crew any size we need, he once had 4 guys out there for a day and I swear to you they got more accomplished in a single day than I could the entire summer. it was honestly money well spent.

bbsquatter

Awards
Of course he was all over my wife.. LOL
At least you are LOL. I likely would have called foul.
OTOH, when you get to be our age, when people do notice us or our spouses, I wonder if I should throw money at them for noticing. As I often say, "its when they stop noticing that you should worry". AMIRIGHT! 🙃

bbsquatter

Awards
I came across a local dude from Guatemala (still not sure if he's legal but his english and my spanish workout) who will do work for $35/hr at my place and bring a crew any size we need, he once had 4 guys out there for a day and I swear to you they got more accomplished in a single day than I could the entire summer. it was honestly money well spent.
When I owned an older concrete poured Art Deco house in Miami, it was the same experience. Contractors often were no-shows, jerked me around, delaying projects and hence permit inspections. A few times I hired Cubans in Hialeah who were hungry for work, had a get er done mindset, and in no time they were done at the right price. Immigrants are often desperate for work and appreciate anything thrown their way. Here in Virginia, it is who I always seek for handyman jobs because they want to work. Locals not so much

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Immigrants are often desperate for work and appreciate anything thrown their way. Here in Virginia, it is who I always seek for handyman jobs because they want to work. Locals not so much
for sure, if they are putting in a whole day I have gone as far as to load the cooler with iced water for them, order pizza at their lunch break and then bust out tequila at the end of the day. they get the work done 2-4x faster than I could and it just makes summer so much more enjoyable out here.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1st day back with the barbell since pec strain (4-5 weeks). Felt good. Slight twinge is still there so not pushing it.
But not too bad...

Chest / Tri's

All w/ the Barbell:
Bench - 5 sets (up to 245 x 5)
Close Grips - 5 sets
JM Press - 5 sets
Incline Bench - 5 sets

Dips - 5 sets
1-Arm Tricep Overheads - 5 sets
Cable-Crushers (reverse skull-crushers) - 5 sets

Happy to be back (almost) injury free...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st day back with the barbell since pec strain (4-5 weeks). Felt good. Slight twinge is still there so not pushing it.
But not too bad...

Chest / Tri's

All w/ the Barbell:
Bench - 5 sets (up to 245 x 5)
Close Grips - 5 sets
JM Press - 5 sets
Incline Bench - 5 sets

Dips - 5 sets
1-Arm Tricep Overheads - 5 sets
Cable-Crushers (reverse skull-crushers) - 5 sets

Happy to be back (almost) injury free...
I feel ya on the (almost) injury free. It’s a slow roll for sure. Solid session!

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Delts (2nd time this week)

Seated Front Barbell Press - 5 sets
Barbell BNP - - 5 sets
Hammer Strength Delt Machine - 5 sets
Seated Press (machine) - 5 sets
Side Laterals - 5 sets
Rear Delt Raises - 5 sets
Shrugs - 5 sets

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love the username and avatar... Ivan Putski was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was a kid.
I liked the Strongmen wrestlers. Patera, Putski, etc...

Saw the Von Erich "Iron Claw" movie last week... They did a decent job w/ it...
Thanks Bro! Putski was the best. I am 5’6” in reality but 6’5” in my mind lol. The Von Erich family story is so damn tragic. I will have to check that movie out!!! Love the old school “territories”. It was like the Wild West.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do things feel on the 6.25mg of enclo/day?

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do things feel on the 6.25mg of enclo/day?
I bumped it to 10 mg this week... So far I would say Im doing fine.
You know the feeling, like w/ HCG, you can actually feel the testies pumping/aching a bit.
I think thats a good sign after being on TRT for 6-7 yrs. Get them working again.
No real weight loss or strength loss. Weight, a couple lbs down, but TRT made me hungrier, I think.
Not as hungry on enclom. Which is good, I needed to tighten up a little.

Strength, in bench I would say Im down a little, but due to injury. Benching today, I couldnt get 225 for teh same reps I used to,
but again, Im just getting back to it after 4-5 weeks injured.

So far, so good it seems... Best thing is the "anxiuos in your own skin" feeling is gone, and prostate swelling went down
a bit (pissing better) but of course that can take some time to shrink even more... (Ive read like up to 6-9 months for complete reversal) ...

Looking to throw in one of Steve's (SNS) muscle builders like Anabolix XT ...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SAT (Scheduled day off) but I went in and did some things just to get out.

Cardio stuff

- Treadmill 20 mins, upright bike 10 mins (30 mins total).

Giant Set

- Bench Press
- Lying D-Bell Tri-Extensions
- Seated D-Bell Curls
- D-Bell farmers walk (gym perimeter)

I did those 4 exercises 1 after the other, and called that a set.
I did 5 sets of those... Everything light just to get some blood moving.
(And since it was a scheduled day off).

I normally train 5 on (MON - FRI) and 2 off (SAT/SUN).
Some SAT's I go in and do something random along w/ a bit of easy cardio.

Cardio suffers this time of year. We normally go out for 1 hour walks with the dog (a hilly and sort of tough course).
**** weather comes, we dont go out and I just do cardio randomly when I feel like it.

36 weeks a year - great cardio
16 weeks a year - **** cardio (Pisses the dog off)...

Buddy the Dog (Yeah Buddy)

Attachments

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Cardio stuff

Giant Set

- Bench Press
- Seated D-Bell Curls

Cardio suffers this time of year. We normally go out for 1 hour walks with the dog (a hilly and sort of tough course).
**** weather comes, we dont go out and I just do cardio randomly when I feel like it.

Glad things are starting to feel better (pec strain). Are dogs suffer come winter time as well as they don’t get a lot of walks in either during the cold and snow.
Have you checked into Resolves supplement log? He has been running quite a few of Steve’s products. Pepti plex is one I’ve been eyeing lately.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad things are starting to feel better (pec strain). Are dogs suffer come winter time as well as they don’t get a lot of walks in either during the cold and snow.
Have you checked into Resolves supplement log? He has been running quite a few of Steve’s products. Pepti plex is one I’ve been eyeing lately.
I have, and I agree, that one looks interesting/exciting...

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have, and I agree, that one looks interesting/exciting...
Awesome. If you decide and end up running something post up in here I would be interested to see your thoughts and feedback.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Cardio stuff

Giant Set

- Bench Press
- Seated D-Bell Curls

Sometimes the full body pump can feel the best!
Buddy is a cute SOB!
I bumped it to 10 mg this week... So far I would say Im doing fine.
You know the feeling, like w/ HCG, you can actually feel the testies pumping/aching a bit.
I think thats a good sign after being on TRT for 6-7 yrs. Get them working again.
No real weight loss or strength loss. Weight, a couple lbs down, but TRT made me hungrier, I think.
Not as hungry on enclom. Which is good, I needed to tighten up a little.

Strength, in bench I would say Im down a little, but due to injury. Benching today, I couldnt get 225 for teh same reps I used to,
but again, Im just getting back to it after 4-5 weeks injured.

So far, so good it seems... Best thing is the "anxiuos in your own skin" feeling is gone, and prostate swelling went down
a bit (pissing better) but of course that can take some time to shrink even more... (Ive read like up to 6-9 months for complete reversal) ...

Looking to throw in one of Steve's (SNS) muscle builders like Anabolix XT ...
Glad it is working for you. I have never run HCG. I am back to 6.25mg ed currently. I was putting on a lot of weight pretty easily. I am thinking at 12.5mg ed my estrogen was getting a little high. I don’t like the way I “feel” on 6.25mg ed though. I feel like I am missing something. Nothing suffering work out wise but just feel blah for lack of a better way of explaining it. I might grab some of the SNS Inhibit-E. I really should run bloods w that link u sent me. Anabolic XT looks good too.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does Buddy have some Bull Terrier in him?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently running the Pepti-Plex and MitoBurn
I am sleeping very deeply from the Pepti-Plex. Waking up late but feeling well rested. Hard to explain but I just feel “better” taking it. It was been less than 2 weeks on both. The MitoBurn even though taken in the A.M. curbs my cannabis induced cravings in the evening. I enjoy a smoke or two after I lift at the end of the work day.
And my dog hates this weather too! I had to snow blow a section of the yard for him. Now that is melting w this rain we have been getting.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently running the Pepti-Plex and MitoBurn
I am sleeping very deeply from the Pepti-Plex. Waking up late but feeling well rested. Hard to explain but I just feel “better” taking it. It was been less than 2 weeks on both. The MitoBurn even though taken in the A.M. curbs my cannabis induced cravings in the evening. I enjoy a smoke or two after I lift at the end of the work day.
And my dog hates this weather too! I had to snow blow a section of the yard for him. Now that is melting w this rain we have been getting.
Have you been noticing any improvement on aches pains old injuries? I’m really considering running a 12 weeks run if it!

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you been noticing any improvement on aches pains old injuries? I’m really considering running a 12 weeks run if it!
I have had a nagging pain in left shoulder. And tore the right tricep in July w no surgery. Since using the RP App my rep count is a lot higher on every lift. Finally learned to count past 8 ha ha ha.
shoulder pain was a constant, no lift aggravated it. there was a cause and effect moment at work mid September that had brought back a pain a hadn’t felt since May. I was pulling various compound movements out of my routine to see if it would lower the pain. No real change w that trial and error. If I rolled on my left shoulder it would wake me up. I had to put my left arm into my harness at work first. I’m a righty so just feels weird. I am no longer waking up from a dead sleep in pain. The tricep/elbow would hurt for several days after a tricep workout is better also. I am doing an arms and shoulders focus Meso hitting tris twice a week w a lot of volume push downs and skull crushers w rep count in high teens to twenty. I can’t complain at all. Seems legit. Only 45-55lb on the skull crushers but still getting a good pump and some volume. Going ballz out is how I tore it so still pussy footing around a bit. I grabbed 2 bottles and pop 4 caps every morning w my coffee. I’ll be buying more.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sometimes the full body pump can feel the best!
Buddy is a cute SOB!

Glad it is working for you. I have never run HCG. I am back to 6.25mg ed currently. I was putting on a lot of weight pretty easily. I am thinking at 12.5mg ed my estrogen was getting a little high. I don’t like the way I “feel” on 6.25mg ed though. I feel like I am missing something. Nothing suffering work out wise but just feel blah for lack of a better way of explaining it. I might grab some of the SNS Inhibit-E. I really should run bloods w that link u sent me. Anabolic XT looks good too.
I bought some Arimistane, Ive been using it along with the enclom... Ill see how everything looks w/ my next bloods being done in 12 weeks... I would do it earlier, but since its my yearly Doc appt, Ill just wait it out.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I guess he's an American Bulldog.... A good boy we rescued...
we had an American Bulldog named Tedy. 2 other pups from litter already named Bruschi so we went w Tedy. Dog was high maintenance w health problems. Loved him but he was work

now we have an American Bully name Blue

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ended up picking up the combo of Anabolic XT and Pepti-Plex...
I had a bottle of Anabolic XT I ran for a month while just on 150mg of test/wk. That may sound like a lot for you, but normally at that kind of dosage I am making no progress because of the amount of muscle I already have & drugs I rely on for a blast. With the Anabolic XT added, I generally felt good & seemed to have extra motivation to train (& in general). The biggest thing was just feeling like I was stringing together great training sessions consistently, making progress on the lower cruise dose for me.

Sometime this year Steve said he intends to release their Prostate Support product, btw. Could make life comfier.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ended up picking up the combo of Anabolic XT and Pepti-Plex...
Let me know how you like the Anabolic XT. I’m worried about clotting w the enclo. My receptor sites are near virgin, haven’t ran a legit pro hormone since 2004 When Flex Appeal had the GOOD SH!T. I grabbed Mk-677 and Cardarine from them last May and something wasn’t what it was supposed to be. I came off both when I tore my tricep in July and felt awful. Dropped a lot of water weight and my downstairs was like shooting pool w rope. Neither should suppress test. So no idea, it was prob a SARM. Been dosing the enclo since mid September

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a bottle of Anabolic XT I ran for a month while just on 150mg of test/wk. That may sound like a lot for you, but normally at that kind of dosage I am making no progress because of the amount of muscle I already have & drugs I rely on for a blast. With the Anabolic XT added, I generally felt good & seemed to have extra motivation to train (& in general). The biggest thing was just feeling like I was stringing together great training sessions consistently, making progress on the lower cruise dose for me.

Sometime this year Steve said he intends to release their Prostate Support product, btw. Could make life comfier.
So if the 150mg/wk had you at “normal” would you say the addition of Anabolic XT had you on the higher end of that spectrum?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So if the 150mg/wk had you at “normal” would you say the addition of Anabolic XT had you on the higher end of that spectrum?
Well, without knowing everything there is to know about the ingredients in the profile, I would be inclined to think some of the ingredients improved performance through other avenues.

My SHBG would already be tanked coming off a blast, especially with Masteron being used in it, so I don’t believe it was effectively having significantly more free test IN MY CIRCUMSTANCE. I think some of the ingredients might act like phytosterols, having some of the positive effects one might be after with androgens. I know some of the ingredients have some health benefits/positives as well.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let me know how you like the Anabolic XT. I’m worried about clotting w the enclo. My receptor sites are near virgin, haven’t ran a legit pro hormone since 2004.
Ive been taking a baby aspirin for decades, and upped it to two a day when I went on TRT. Im still doing that now...
I always run high (but in range) for hematocrit (like 48) but while doing this, it never went up, so hopefully no blood thickening...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive been taking a baby aspirin for decades, and upped it to two a day when I went on TRT. Im still doing that now...
I always run high (but in range) for hematocrit (like 48) but while doing this, it never went up, so hopefully no blood thickening...
Makes sense. Do u monitor your BP at all? Mine is consistently inconsistent. Was stage 2 hypertension bracket last spring.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Makes sense. Do u monitor your BP at all? Mine is consistently inconsistent. Was stage 2 hypertension bracket last spring.
Yeah, I have an OMRON meter and its always near perfect... 118/67 with resting heart rate of 65.
I'm good in that area. My only issues have always been lipid related, inherited. When I was a ripped 18 year old kid, my total cholesterol was tested near 350. My body just makes too much. When I went on statins at 40, LDL and Trig's were almost double of what they should be. (My father died at age 47 of heart related (and diabetic) issues way back in 1985, so I reluctantly went on statins. Some people need them, most do not (they over prescribe)... A very low dose does the trick for me (10-20 mgs).

The statins calcify plaque, as show in my calcium score test. Doc said that is a good thing (in my case). That calcium score test triggered a bunch of follow ups, more intrusive (stress-echo, nuclear-stress, etc). Everything was perfect, so I dont need to worry for now. (Wide open valves and arteries, excellent ejection fraction and so on)... Glad I had it all done...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Legs

Squat racks (2) were taken by 1 person doing glute/hip raises.
The other had someone deadlifting 25's a side in it... Was fired-up to Squat, but not today.
Did:

Hacks - 5 sets (Rest pause to complete needed reps)
Leg Press - 5 sets (Rest pause to complete needed reps)
Leg Curls - 5 sets
Leg Ext - 5 sets
Rotary Calf - 5 sets
Abductor - 5 sets
Adductor - 5 sets

Misc

D-bell curls - 5 sets

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Legs

Squat racks (2) were taken by 1 person doing glute/hip raises.
The other had someone deadlifting 25's a side in it... Was fired-up to Squat, but not today.
Did:

Hacks - 5 sets (Rest pause to complete needed reps)
Leg Press - 5 sets (Rest pause to complete needed reps)
Leg Curls - 5 sets
Leg Ext - 5 sets
Rotary Calf - 5 sets
Abductor - 5 sets
Adductor - 5 sets

Misc

D-bell curls - 5 sets
No squat rack over deadlifting 25 a side. SMH. Do people still curl in the squat rack too?
On an up note, you hit legs on a Monday. NICE!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No squat rack over deadlifting 25 a side. SMH. Do people still curl in the squat rack too?
On an up note, you hit legs on a Monday. NICE!
They do. I have asked/told a couple guys that I need to squat, so if they’re going to be more than 5 minutes I’d like to bring another bar over & move their bar out of the rack. I have had to do this to college kids and grown ass men with significant muscle. Everyone always gets sour, but you can tell they also know they got busted violating the unwritten laws of the gym, so they finish up quickly.

But whenever someone is just deadlifting on the platform, if everything is taken I’ll ask if I can squat in the rack in-between their sets, since they don’t need to actually be in the rack. This usually goes pretty well as far as people’s responses.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Late doing my log this today. Have a work call since 6 AM (company segment separation/split) I do IT security/firewalls, so its crazy busy. Call started at 6 AM EST, so I did my session in my home gym. (Which I love).

Bench accessory stuff / Tri's:

Bench (Started with barbell, felt pain in pec so moved to Smith).
- 5 sets (2 w/ barbell, 3 w/ Smith)
Smith Nose Brakers - 5 sets
Smith Inclines (close grip) - 5 sets
Smith BNP - 5 sets

Dips - 5 sets
Cable Crushers (push downs from the forehead, leaning into them) - 5 sets
French Press - 5 sets

--------------

I did some bench stuff SAT on my off-day, so maybe the reason from the pain.
Seems OK later in the day. But normal benching this AM, was out of the question.
Ill avoid some more and work around it. Falling in love w/ the Smith machine a bit as I get older.
I never used it much in the past...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Delts (Even felt pec pain here so I will back away from Bench for another month).
(Doing it twice in a few day span was "bone head" like). I get too impatient.

Smith BNP - 5 sets
Smith Front Press - 5 sets
Machine Press - 5 sets
Side Laterals (machine) - 5 sets
D-Bell Shrugs - 5 sets
Rear Delts (machine) - 5 sets
Rear Delts (D-bell) - 5 sets

Steak/Eggs - Post meal.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Crap morning, but turned out OK. Worked 7 AM to 11 PM yesterday (high-stress IT outages), 16 hours of it.
Got only 4 hrs sleep last night (11:30 to 3:30 AM). Its odd, I still pop up at 3:30 no matter what time I fall asleep.
Massive headache, dragging arse big-time. I took some low-stim PWO I had (110 mg's of caffeine) plus 2 more coffees.
I added a teaspoon of green Kratom powder into my normal Amino drink (I normally do EAA's, Fiberlyze, Creatine and a pump powder) every AM (PWO).

Extra caff and Kratom must have helped, had a great session. (Granted, weights lifted were moderate, but needed that).

-[[[[[-----------------------------]]]]]-

Back / Bi (No DL this week):

Reverse Hyper / Smith-Shrug Superset - 5 sets
Pull downs to back of neck - 5 sets (Really felt thru all upper back)
Pull downs to the front - 5 sets
Cable-Rows - 5 sets

Seated Dumbbell Curls - 5 sets (last set was really standing, working down the rack all the way down to 5-pounders.
Seated Preachers - 5 sets
Rever curls (cable) - 5 sets

-[[[[[-----------------------------]]]]]-

I know Kratom can cause some harm I guess, but I never really use it.
But I like it this AM, energy/focused, etc... Woke me from the fog...

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big fan of kratom for dealing with anxiety and "getting old" pains, green Maeng is my go to. I generally brew a tablespoon (~5gm) 2-3 times a week in the afternoon. You have me interested in trying a smaller dose with a workout, my only fear is I'd overlook a pain or something while lifting.

I do IT security/firewalls
I just finished a bachelors related to IT and cybersecurity May '23, I love being the non-typical IT type (lifts and spends time away from tech).

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big fan of kratom for dealing with anxiety and "getting old" pains, green Maeng is my go to. I generally brew a tablespoon (~5gm) 2-3 times a week in the afternoon. You have me interested in trying a smaller dose with a workout, my only fear is I'd overlook a pain or something while lifting.

I just finished a bachelors related to IT and cybersecurity May '23, I love being the non-typical IT type (lifts and spends time away from tech).
Good for you, its a fun and challenging field. AI Ops, all the new stuff, going to be scary in the future.
(We think the hackers are good now, just wait)...

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do IT security/firewalls
Good for you, its a fun and challenging field. AI Ops, all the new stuff, going to be scary in the future.
(We think the hackers are good now, just wait)...
Totally agree, I created a worm with an educational version of GPT4 that was able to tunnel through our small classroom network. I'm not even going to pretend I did much but implement it, the AI did 95% of the lifting lol.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Things can be hectic in this field. Non-stop attacks, updates, projects, etc.
We had a ransomware attack in 2023 (they didn't circumvent the firewalls, they merely cracked some Win Admins PW and logged into a VDI (Citrix Desktop) that they had exposed to the www. Worked 70 hour weeks for 6 weeks to get everything back.

No firewall is non-penetrable, you need external apps and ports open for valid web-applications and the like.
Open ports are like doors with locks that can be picked... Im glad I only have 5 years left (want to retire at 62).
Getting too old for this crap.. LOL

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Worked 70 hour weeks for 6 weeks to get everything back
I went the programming route to avoid this, lol. I'm bored to death now, but I get to make my own hours and it's remote. I'm working towards a masters in data analytics, so we will see where all this takes me. Just going with the flow.

That aside, do you have an input on how kratom affects your lifting?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kratom stimulates the opioid receptors & is clearly addictive. It’s not “bad” to use it - being addicted is what you don’t want, so use it sparingly like you are so that you can harness it instead of it controlling you.

I have never touched it, but drugs can have their place to improve your life. Ibuprofen when you have a fever or serious inflammation from a new injury is great for you. Being prescribed 800mg 3x a day can cause eventual organ failure & take years off your life. Poison is always in the dose.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Poison is always in the dose
So much this. I have a friend who drinks a high dose (10g+) kratom every single day because they experience terrible withdrawal symptoms when they stop. Unfortunately I introduced them to it, but I told them they dug their own grave here.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That aside, do you have an input on how kratom affects your lifting?
Honestly, this is the first time I did it. I had a pouch from StraightUP (green) for a few years unopened.
I can say it helped immensely this AM, and only used a teaspoon. Focus and "feel good" are some things I felt.
And honestly, only seem to be coming off it and its 1 PM (took it around 5:30). Maybe the PWO kicked it, plus being a noob with it, I dont know... I did like it.. IT put me in a better mood than I normally am at the gym (AKA, the "gym idiots" didnt bother me as much).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, this is the first time I did it. I had a pouch from StraightUP (green) for a few years unopened.
I can say it helped immensely this AM, and only used a teaspoon. Focus and "feel good" are some things I felt.
And honestly, only seem to be coming off it and its 1 PM (took it around 5:30). Maybe the PWO kicked it, plus being a noob with it, I dont know... I did like it.. IT put me in a better mood than I normally am at the gym (AKA, the "gym idiots" didnt bother me as much).
Be careful. Set rules about using it only so often. You notice Electrake said he takes X amount only X times a week, he has a system that works for him. I have heard a LOT of guys on this board come forward saying they wish they had never gotten addicted; some people were going through it like you wouldn’t believe.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Be careful. Set rules about using it only so often. You notice Electrake said he takes X amount only X times a week, he has a system that works for him. I have heard a LOT of guys on this board come forward saying they wish they had never gotten addicted; some people were going through it like you wouldn’t believe.
Yup, thx, fully aware of that stuff, researched it forever before picking some up... I'm not big on things like that (I was a drinker however), which I gave up almost 5 yrs ago. But I still have a bottle of Oxycodone and other painkillers from like 5 yrs ago when I got hurt. I may just it it for the rare occasion like today when I sleep 4 hours (or whatever).

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2nd Leg-Day this week, this time high-rep stuff.

Legs (40 sets)
Leg-Ext - 10 sets
Superset:
Smith Squats with leg-curls - 10 sets ea. (20)
Rotary Calf - 10 sets

Misc
Seated D-Bell Curls - 3 sets

Legs were wobbly on the way out, a different kind of session for me.