ANABOLIC AF: A CHEMICAL X DIARY(a CNP Sponsored Log)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those rack pulls! You are a beast!
Thanks. I was actually disappointed in them today. Haven’t done in a cpl weeks though and felt good but the 405 killed me. Ive done 5 plates for 6 b4 but barely got the sixth and then went for it again and only got 3 then I was pissed and barely got the third.

Wish my deads were as good as the pulls

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was actually disappointed in them today. Haven’t done in a cpl weeks though and felt good but the 405 killed me. Ive done 5 plates for 6 b4 but barely got the sixth and then went for it again and only got 3 then I was pissed and barely got the third.

Wish my deads were as good as the pulls
Pretty damn good for an off day. You'll get it next time for sure!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty damn good for an off day. You'll get it next time for sure!
Thanks I won’t b doing these again for two weeks I’m gonna rotate these and conventional deadlifts for back days while keeping sumos on leg day.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy fun back session today.

Straight arm pulldown 30x30

Rack pull 6x6. 135,225,315,315,365,405.
405-2x3

Ss. Almost a pendlay row. Wide grip
Bent over row 3x6 135,155,155
Reverse grip same

Long bar row 4x6 90,135,180,205. 180x7,135x15

Seated row 5x6. 140,180,220,200,160

Reverse grip pulldown 4x6. 140,180,160,140

Ss
Rope straight arm pulldown 20x20,25x25
Face pull same

Some calf work to finish up.
Does this give you back pumps?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this give you back pumps?
Not bad back pumps. Only time I get that awful low back pumps is when I dead or rack pull for multiple sets of high reps say in the 12-15 range. I still do those every once in a while bc it’s good to switch protocols up every now and then, but a cpl taurine tablets with pre and post keeps those at bay.

As far as lat pumps go, well u def feel it with the higher reps more but I only take 30-60 sec between sets so the volume alone will help with the pump. It doesn’t take much though for my shoulder or lat to find a pump.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms today.

Gotta admit, not a fan of low rep arm days.

Elbows always sore, barely get a mirror pump and it takes the enjoyment out of a day that’s typically fun for me. Anyhow trudged through it

Started out going every 30-45 sec. by the end I was taking about 1.5-2 minutes as direct heavy lifting fatigues my arms way faster than other splits do.

Bar curl. 7x6. 45,65,85,105,95,90,85

Close grip bench 7x6 135,185,175,170,165,160,135

Alt db curl 6x6. 2 sets each. 50,45,35

Skull 6x6 3@70,3@80

Rope hammer curl 5x6. 65,70,75,80,85

Rope pushdown 5x6 50 lbs

Wrist curls 4x6. 65,95,100,100
Reverse wrist curls same

These sent my forearms on fire, totally rather do these in the 50-60 range for high reps

Some ab work to finish up

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Efffects still rolling which is by far surpassed my expectations, I am not have like six or seven days of alpha pct left. I haven’t lost anything yet either in fact I’m up about 1.5 lbs so far but am actually feeling a bit fatter which never really felt through the log. So I’m pretty convinced that chem x really does a great job of increasing synthesis of foods, which idc if you’re bulking or cutting it’s what you want.

Hit up some shoulder today. Went for about forty minutes when my sister appeared out of nowhere and wanted me to show her around the machines. So I did but by the time I was done I was in no mood of getting the last couple things I wanted to do done. So just called it a day.

Clean and press 5x6. 45,95, 135x3

Bb floor press 4x6. 125,155,175,185

Bb upright 4x6 135,125,115,115

Seated press 4x6 55,60,65,70

Side lateral raises 4x6 30,35,40,45

Since I didn’t hear rear delts or traps today, I’ll throw them with whatever else I do on Saturday. Tomorrow’s gonna be legs. Not looking forward to low reps but it is what it is, bright side is I usually don’t get as bad of doms with the lower reps as I do with the high reps.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna really get my rest on Sunday Monday. Hit up legs today and couldn’t hit the 275 for 6 like a few weeks ago. Only got 2 out which was a bit disappointing in itself but sumos made up for it as I progressed as was hoping.

Squats
7x6 135,185,225,245,235,225,225. 275x2,255x5

Sumo
7x6 135,225,275,315,335,325,315

Rdl. 3x8. 225

Leg extensions bfr 40x30,15,15

Leg curl bfr. 50x30,15,15

A bit of calf work.

I’ll be doing a light back rear delt day tomorrow

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll set the scene:

Fade in: interior

8 am shows on a newish led alarm clock (beeping ensues)

Opens window and sees car covered in ice and snow. Flash to:

Scraping ice and brushing snow from car, periodically slipping bc driveway being sheet of ice.

Ext: street

Cars sliding all over. Driving 5 mph and getting cut off again and again. Slams on brakes, skids then regains control. Many comments made about drivers relationship with his mother.

Int: target. 930 am

Zoo like atmosphere with ravenous creatures moving in all directions. Mutters something that begins with an f and ends with it. Turns around and

Ext: parking lot

Cars like the ppl in the story moving way too fast for conditions when a crash is heard then a second. Everyone seemed ok.

Int. Car.

Plotting next mission as dead skin mask by slayer plays on radio, first normal level but increasings growing in decibels as the song progresses. Idea pops in mind.

Ext: parking lot

Walking in a snowstorm entering and exiting various stores
Decided to go the gift card route so shipping finally done.

Int: car

Driving home when phone rings

Me: yeah can’t talk right now
Mom: I need you to stop at the store for a cpl items
Me: fine I’ll call you when I’m there
Mom: I’ll just text you what i need

Ext: wegmans Parking lot

Car driving slowly up and down aisles looking for a parking spot. Finally deciding to use the handicap tag I have from when I was hurt(I renew it every two years just bc I feel like it’s the one benefit I got from getting injured, but rarely use it bc I feel a bit guilty). Not today though

Int: wegmans

Close up of the couple of items my mother needed. 33 different things.

Stores like a scene from the apocalypse everyone fighting for milk and bread. Good thing neither of those were on the list.

Fade out

Fade in: gym.

Clock says 330

Ok that was fun but onto the lifting:

1 arm row. 4x8. 70,80,90,100

Db bent over row 3x15. 35,45,55

Standing db rear fly 3x20. 15,20,25

Lying db rear fly 3x20 10,15,20

Face pull 3x20. 35

Straight arm pulldown 3x20 20 lbs

Hypers 3x20. 190,215,225

Abs

I needed those high reps today as I was stressed af from dealing with ppl and the weather. Coolest thing though was place was filled with all New Years ppl and at one point after my friend mike left I looked around and noticed some ppl staring at me, I had a stupid pump and vein show going on and that’s when I realized I was the biggest dude in the gym. This only lasted about 20 minutes but damn those 20 minutes felt good

Counted alpha pct left and I’ll be out on Tuesday.

As promised permaswole flavor power rankings:

1. Lawless lemon lime
2. Razzbloody lemonade
3. Watermelon war machine
4. Strawbloody kiwi crush
5. Green apple hulk

I actually loved the bottom two flavors but got kinda tired of them about 2 weeks into the bottles. Who knows if that happens with lawless or not but the flavor is one of the best and most refreshing ones I’ve tasted.

Merry Christmas to all my am brothers and their families

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. Actually have two more days of alpha, miscounted last time I checked it. Well I didn’t count macros over the weekend and when I stepped on the scale this mornings it read 193.2. That’s 7 lbs since sat morning lol. And i felt really fat today too. Oh well. It’ll burn down eventually and man I had the best chest session in the longest time bc of it. Pump was out of this world

Bench. 4x8 185,205,210,200

Bb floor press 4x8 225,155,170,185

Db incline 4x8 65,70x3

Incline db fly 4x8 30,35,40,40

Incline pullover 4x8. 49,50,65,80

Chest dips 3x8

Ab work.

Great session imo.

Gym was actually dead today so I should’ve taken pics but when I looked at myself I literally looked like a bloated pig, so I’ll give it a cpl days for the water to come down a bit b4 taking the final pics.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well still bloated af. But great workout again today.

Deads. 6x8. 185,225,275,315,305,300

I should’ve stayed at 315 for at least one more set but I didn’t want to completely sap myself for the rest of the workout.

Bent over row 3x8. 185
Reverse grip same

Long bar row 6x8. 45,90,135,135,180,180

Seated row 4x8 185,200,220,200

Wide grip pulldown 3x8 100,120,140

Wide grip straight arm pulldown 30x30

Calf work followed

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finishing off the alpha pct tonight and while some of the food processing qualities I loved in x have waned most of the feelings that I experienced gave stuck around, which I know will eventually dissolve but for them to remain two weeks post last dose is pretty remarkable imo.

Had a bunch of stuff I had to take care of today that took way way too much time. Here’s a question for you? How long do you think it takes to open a gate? Yep simple gate. 2 seconds three seconds tops right. Try two hours. Damn thing had mounds of snow banked up against both sides, so had to shovel them down and clear the path. Problem is the bottom of the gate was frozen to the ground. I was bundled up but bc it was around -6 with windchill at the time, 2 real temperature btw, I had to keep stopping and going inside to warm up. So finally got that done and went to grab the garbage cans and they were frozen solid to the ground. They were overflowing too so no choice but to chisel and use the hair dryer on them. Finally after about 45 more minutes I got it taken care of. Lol

Luckily it was only arms day so knocked that out pretty quick

Bar curl. 3x8. 65,85,95. 105x7

Close grip bench 4x8. 135,165,175,185

Db hammer 4x8 50,55,60,65. A little sway on that last one.

Db skull 4x8. 30,25x3

Preacher machine 3x8. 110,125,120

Dip machine 3x8 185,225,225

Ab crunch machine 3x10 130,140,145
Hanging leg raises 3x15
Plate bends 45-3x20

Hopefully get some final pics up tomorrow but tbh I really hope this belly bloat is gone by then bc I love the look shoulders to diaphragm and like hips down. Just hate everything in between right now.

I’ll also get a final review up in the next cpl days.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final before and after photos:

I’m not good at assessing myself so I’ll leave that up to your discerning eyes. In each photo First picture 179. Second 190.

Both front shots were relaxed. First back was my lame attempt at a lay spread today’s was more relaxed but I think I arched too forward causing the scapula region to pop a bit. Double back bi first was fully flexed and today’s was completely relaxed except for the natural flexion that takes place in the pose.

Like I said I’m not good at assessing myself but to me it seems like my anterior core is thicker from obliques in, creating more of that boxed look. First I’d say that even though much more definition my recurs abdominus was underdeveloped so theoretically after I go on s cut I should have a much better overall look than before.

From the back shots. Idk but my mid back looks way bigger to me and I think I definitely made some gains in the rear delts. Granted it’s flexed vs non flexed but all the feathering is gone but the width is almost the same in the rested shot vs the flexed.

I’d like others thoughts.

I should’ve done better leg shots but here’s a comparison

Not sure it shows it but I feel like my overall quad and hamstring development is on the right path. Not sure if it’s from fat or lean mass but somethings there bc pant legs are much tighter these days.

I’ll put together an overall review in the coming days just don’t have it in me tonight.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest looks much fuller and your lower back Thicker! Good ****. 10lbs gain and minimal fat. Good job

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job bloodnthunder

That 10 pounds was distributed very well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you almost staye the same bf% while gaining 10lbs
That’s amazing

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its only 9.8 pounds muscles. 0.2 pounds is beard.

;)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like you almost staye the same bf% while gaining 10lbs
That’s amazing
I think that point should not go overlooked. I’m simply amazed by the amount of food I consumed, especially the second bottle and how almost nine translated into fat. The fat stated to pick up the past 2 weeks, which just proves the point how well chemical x utilizes your calories so efficiently. And oh btw alpha pct is way underrated in the test booster market, it’s a fantastic transition and imo extends the benefits of chemical x and u just feel good on it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its only 9.8 pounds muscles. 0.2 pounds is beard.

;)
Yeah u might b right. This baby will be crazy by the time spring rolls around, which is when it gets chopped

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking back at your back double bicep.. look how much mass you got on the rhomboids! You can squeeze penny in there?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back, shoulders and quads...ooohraaaah:usa:

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope every one had s safe and happy New Years.

Sorry it took a few days to write up a final review.

As expected it did take a couple days before the first noticeable signs took place: here’s a list of the main feelings I experienced:

1. Crazy hunger. Couldn’t eat enough. Probably an underrated but perhaps the most important thing a bulking agent can do for you.

2. Idk how to do phrase this concisely but you get this alpha/beast like quality and this is pretty much a day in and day out thing while using chem x. My favorite effect without question, you just feel awesome all the time.

3. Strength gains definitely are there. They aren’t excessive but I definitely noticed all my lifts rising throughout the log.

4. You get a lot of days where you look big. Its great to look in the mirror and see it but even better when others notice it too.

5. You get a feeling like you can keep on lifting more than you normally can. There were days where I knew I could do more and wouldn’t be punished too bad in terms of doms. Doms are still there but I found that recovery seemed more efficient than usual.

6. With the amount of food I ate it’s amazing I didn’t end up a tub o, but this product does a fantastic job of using what you eat in a way that maximizes efficiency and very little fat gain as you can see from before and afters. The amount of fat gained was even smaller than the end result bc after the x was through that’s when I could tell a bit more fat gain.

7. C and p know their stuff bc adding alpha to the end of this run really extends the benefits of x for a long time, in fact I’m still feeling some of the stuff, alpha feeling in particular but definitely to a lesser degree.

My recommendation is to start off at a higher surplus as it took me a few weeks to find the sweet spot and that’s about 1000-1200 surplus. Even at this crazy high surplus fat gain is minimal yet lean gains are higher than when only eating at lower surplus totals. I would say from the 11 lbs I gained about 8:3 lbm to fat ratio occurred. If I would’ve just started at the high end I’m guessing that ratio would’ve been something like 13:5.

I’ll definitely keep this in my toolbox for future bulking. But from my experience don’t expect 40 lbs in 10 weeks even at high surplus this product works your calories too efficiently for that to happen. But would you rather 10 lbs with minimal fat gain in 10 weeks or 40 lbs with significant percentage of that weight being from fat.

Perfect imo for those looking for lean gains or someone who wants to extend a traditional bulk as they transition into their recomp cut cycles.

I’d like to once again like to thank pyrobatt BloodManor and all the guys at chaos and pain for allowing me this awesome opportunity and would love to be kept in mind for any future opportunities to log new products.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the awesome well put together log

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote