AnaBeta

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to get in shape for Mexico :D
I have a long way to go too lol. I really let myself get out of shape. AnaBeta can't come out fast enough, the clocks ticking lol. I can't wait to see the profile so I know if I can drink while on it, or if I should stop taking it the day I leave

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kept the weight from AnaBeta but I really miss the feeling of fullness and vascularity.

You can see a visible difference from my final pictures on the AnaBeta log and my first picture 3 weeks~ later on my Titanium and Erase log. I look and feel much softer, it is quite clear to see.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kept the weight from AnaBeta but I really miss the feeling of fullness and vascularity.

You can see a visible difference from my final pictures on the AnaBeta log and my first picture 3 weeks~ later on my Titanium and Erase log. I look and feel much softer, it is quite clear to see.
See thats what sucks, I would like to stay full while on vaca, and in wedding pictures lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See thats what sucks, I would like to stay full while on vaca, and in wedding pictures lol
I don't see any reason you cannot. AB will be fine while in Mexico... unless the cartel thinks all your AB are belong to them! :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any reason you cannot. AB will be fine while in Mexico... unless the cartel thinks all your AB are belong to them! :D
Nice video game quote lol.. I was more worried about 12 hours a day moderate drinking for 11 days straight lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider will be sent tomorrow with all of the juicy details. Get on the list if you havent already, pescience.com

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait! Im trying to work out a complimentary suppliment to stack with this for a clean bulk. Anyone got any suggestions?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait! Im trying to work out a complimentary suppliment to stack with this for a clean bulk. Anyone got any suggestions?
Erase.

~Rosie~

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your suggestion Rosie. I have always thought about erase as a product for trimming down. What would be the benefits of taking it on a bulk?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your suggestion Rosie. I have always thought about erase as a product for trimming down. What would be the benefits of taking it on a bulk?
No worries :)

Erase is not "a product for trimming down" by any means. Erase is a natural Testosterone booster with AI properties that also controls cortisol - a very VERSATILE product that can be used in the pursuit of ANY body goal.

Erase increases both Total AND Free Testosterone - the important one being FREE Testosterone, since it is the only Testosterone that your body can use to make progress and get results re gains. Remember though, that as long as your NUTRITION is targeted at muscle accretion and you are training appropriately for it, almost any product can be used to aid you.

~Rosie~