An American Endomorph on Mesomorph!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but my buddy straight manned up! It hit his foot and he just took a deep breath and said he was going to the car to take a break. Just a bit later he asked me to come and look at it, and the blood was coming out of the toe box of his shoes. Ended up his big toe was hanging on by a "thread" of skin. Never yelled, hollered, winced or anything.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm surprised the bone didn't get shattered

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but my buddy straight manned up! It hit his foot and he just took a deep breath and said he was going to the car to take a break. Just a bit later he asked me to come and look at it, and the blood was coming out of the toe box of his shoes. Ended up his big toe was hanging on by a "thread" of skin. Never yelled, hollered, winced or anything.
Glad thats it
Oh damn. Mine was only like a 30lb dumbell.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm surprised the bone didn't get shattered
I'm not sure if it did or not. We were in Iraq, and when he reported it, he was immediately removed from country and sent to Kuwait. We never saw him again they had us pack his stuff and send it home. He was a good dude, in his 50s,and at one time was an "operator" in the army. The only reason why I know the toe was barely there was because they had us help push you off, again, never even winced. I would have screamed like a six-year-old Girl Scout

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if it did or not. We were in Iraq, and when he reported it, he was immediately removed from country and sent to Kuwait. We never saw him again they had us pack his stuff and send it home. He was a good dude, in his 50s,and at one time was an "operator" in the army. The only reason why I know the toe was barely there was because they had us help push you off, again, never even winced. I would have screamed like a six-year-old Girl Scout
Damn. manlier than us both...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I have a problem smashing my fingers between 45# plates, lost my pinky nail in March due to that lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Current injury, burned self on stove then tore blister off with a slide tackle at soccer, basically it's just a big open wound now.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
It never even had the chance lol just ripped right off in a bloody-puss mess...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Working on deads on a cut always feels like beating my head against a brick wall.
That is how I feel deadlifting fasted....haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Nice work again man! You'll be ready to bulk in no time with that work

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Post Legs Day update

Ran Mesomorph yesterday around 16:30 for 17:20ish gym session.
Felt good, although I was starving all day yesterday, snuck a couple fork fulls of the chicken Alfredo I made for the wife and stepson about 1 hour before lifting.

Walked into the gym like "hey I got a big..."

Front squats
95#WUx10
135WUx12
155x10
165x10
175x10x2
Didn't feel like trying to do a whole ton of weight, just wanted to get the most leg activation over my usual glute take over.

Leg extensions
45#ELx12x5

High angle leg press:
490x15x3
Drop set 590x12, 440x12, 390x8, 340x5 and then my legs just died....

30 minutes stepmill

Tested some seated calf raises out around my Neuroma, wasn't terrible but pain is still there so I backed off...calves pumped up immediately. Easily easiest muscle for me to train and grow.

Today may be a bit of Hell, had insomnia last night and got 4 hours of sleep, fasting till around 16:00 as well to have a cheat at my sister's birthday party.
Pizza and grandma's secret recipe birthday cake. Going to hope for around 2,000-2,500 calories max...not trying to track calories and weigh sh1+ at the party ya know? This cut isn't exactly show prep.

The only other calorie intake I have planned is probably going be a post workout shake...Modern Pro Caramel Cookie Stix....oh yeah...

So it's been several doses now and things I'm noticing about Mesomorph...good energy, maybe a bit too much if dosed withing 4-5 hours of bedtime...great taste, mixes perfectly. The only negative critique I have is the pump is fair but not great... Otherwise though I'm really enjoying it.

Going to take a scoop today for arms and stepmill session.

Sunday, as I said, probably won't be too active, got fish to catch and hockey to play!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post Legs Day update

Felt good, although I was starving all day yesterday, snuck a couple fork fulls of the chicken Alfredo I made for the wife and stepson about 1 hour before lifting.

Front squats
95#WUx10
135WUx12
155x10
165x10
175x10x2
Didn't feel like trying to do a whole ton of weight, just wanted to get the most leg activation over my usual glute take over.

Leg extensions
45#ELx12x5

High angle leg press:
490x15x3

30 minutes stepmill

Tested some seated calf raises out around my Neuroma, wasn't terrible but pain is still there so I backed off...calves pumped up immediately. Easily easiest muscle for me to train and grow.

Today may be a bit of Hell, had insomnia last night and got 4 hours of sleep, fasting till around 16:00 as well to have a cheat at my sister's birthday party.
Pizza and grandma's secret recipe birthday cake. Going to hope for around 2,000-2,500 calories max...not trying to track calories and weigh sh1+ at the party ya know? This cut isn't exactly show prep.

The only other calorie intake I have planned is probably going be a post workout shake...Modern Pro Caramel Cookie Stix....oh yeah...

So it's been several doses now and things I'm noticing about Mesomorph...good energy, maybe a bit too much if dosed withing 4-5 hours of bedtime...great taste, mixes perfectly. The only negative critique I have is the pump is fair but not great... Otherwise though I'm really enjoying it.

Sunday, as I said, probably won't be too active, got fish to catch and hockey to play!
Fast until 1700 and eat some of that cake for me bro!! Nice lifting!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna to mail you something eventually, just need to make it a good care package.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
bah... Someday it'll show up!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude. Nice shirt. Nice depth too. That's ATG!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Trying to build up my wheels, just because I wear board shorts doesn't mean I'll let myself skip legs day.lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Post Legs Day update

Front squats
95#WUx10
135WUx12
155x10
165x10
175x10x2

Leg extensions
45#ELx12x5

High angle leg press:
490x15x3

30 minutes stepmill

I miss front squats. I can't wait to add them back. It'll be interesting to see where I am at with them

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good session overall. Still good volume even though you didn't feel like going super heavy

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried them, but my shoulder just cant take the stress, so I'm jealous
I felt like a man when I was front squatting 225 for reps....lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Meso definitely packs a punch, which is why I usually only save it for days where I've had little to no sleep or when I absolutely want to blast a muscle group, like I did to legs yesterday. For those days you don't want to get completely blitzed out on it, maybe try 1/2-3/4 scoop?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Meso definitely packs a punch, which is why I usually only save it for days where I've had little to no sleep or when I absolutely want to blast a muscle group, like I did to legs yesterday. For those days you don't want to get completely blitzed out on it, maybe try 1/2-3/4 scoop?
I do that sometimes. Whenever I don't need to be super stimulated.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, smashed arms on Saturday and did back today like I said I would. Used Mesomorph for both workouts and feel great, in the zone for both the whole time.

Did 110pound seated triceps skull crushers at 12 reps for the first time ever! Didn't really think too much of the numbers on either workout but I know I felt good and strong. Which as you're going to read below is kind of contradictory to the news I'm dealing with at the moment.

So bad news: doc thinks my meds are bottoming out my hormones cause I've lost muscle the last few months even though macro wise and training intensity wise I've been on point.

Tracked this through bod pod levels at the college. Pulling bloods later today so will hopefully know more by Friday. This has also led me to cancel PH cycle. I'm depressed AF about that...so selling the stash... Even started a new thread about this in the Auction sub forum...otherwise going to try to continue to grow with natty anabolics...still unsure if I'll get with a Follidrone 2.0 run. I'd like to talk to those who ran unsponsored reviews and have some kind of documentation of before and after results before I let go of any cash, especially since I need to try recoup as much of the $300+ I spent on my current stockpile as I can.

In case anyone is wondering this is about what 13% body fat looks like...so yeah

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
For some reason my posts keep getting clipped, anyways was going to finish this with I have chest/soccer tomorrow night so hoping to update log with a bit more comprehensive info... And hoping soccer game goes better than Sunday's hockey game did, but that's a whole other story...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
For some reason my posts keep getting clipped, anyways was going to finish this with I have chest/soccer tomorrow night so hoping to update log with a bit more comprehensive info... And hoping soccer game goes better than Sunday's hockey game did, but that's a whole other story...
Damn bro. I hope you get it all figured out.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Shyt friend, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get everything sorted out

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, smashed arms on Saturday and did back today like I said I would. Used Mesomorph for both workouts and feel great, in the zone for both the whole time.

Did 110pound seated triceps skull crushers at 12 reps for the first time ever! Didn't really think too much of the numbers on either workout but I know I felt good and strong. Which as you're going to read below is kind of contradictory to the news I'm dealing with at the moment.

So bad news: doc thinks my meds are bottoming out my hormones cause I've lost muscle the last few months even though macro wise and training intensity wise I've been on point.

Tracked this through bod pod levels at the college. Pulling bloods later today so will hopefully know more by Friday. This has also led me to cancel PH cycle. I'm depressed AF about that...so selling the stash... Even started a new thread about this in the Auction sub forum...otherwise going to try to continue to grow with natty anabolics...still unsure if I'll get with a Follidrone 2.0 run. I'd like to talk to those who ran unsponsored reviews and have some kind of documentation of before and after results before I let go of any cash, especially since I need to try recoup as much of the $300+ I spent on my current stockpile as I can.

In case anyone is wondering this is about what 13% body fat looks like...so yeah
I have already expressed my concers on your health, however...110 skullcrushers.... you do realize Intake that as a threat and will have to move my game up. Oh wait... the heaviest I have is 100, DAMNIT!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I have already expressed my concers on your health, however...110 skullcrushers.... you do realize Intake that as a threat and will have to move my game up. Oh wait... the heaviest I have is 100, DAMNIT!!!
Shyt friend, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get everything sorted out
Damn bro. I hope you get it all figured out.
Thanks guys, the support is really appreciated, headed to the labs now.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOB on those 110# DB extension! That's f-ing impressive buddy!

Sorry to hear about all the medical issues. Praying things start to get going in the right direction from here on out...